How can I automatically forward email to an external domain with exchange 2003?

Hello,

I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name
is "hjk.com"  and I want that all emails that are send to
example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address:

example2@externaldomain.com
example3@anotherdomain.com
example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com

Is that possible? how can I do it?

Thanks

Patricia

 Print | Copy URL of this post

Expand All Collapse All
0
subscri (1)

Hi Patricia,

By default, automatic forwards to external domains are disabled. Go to
Exchange system manager, Global Settings/Internet message formats. There,
either enable this for all domains or create a new Internet message format
policy for the domains you'd like (in this case these 3 domains).. Then
Exchange will let those messages out as you configure your auto-forward rule
on the mailbox owning the SMTP address example@hjk.com

Baris.

"Pachy" <subscri@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name
> is "hjk.com"  and I want that all emails that are send to
> example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address:
>
> example2@externaldomain.com
> example3@anotherdomain.com
> example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com
>
> Is that possible? how can I do it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Patricia
>

> Print | Copy URL of this post
>

> Expand All Collapse All

0
barise (94)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

can't customize toolbar

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

External Images
I have come accross an issue with reporting services when using external images and accessing via report viewer .net components. Within the RDL I am using an expression to access a bmp via a URL. The report works fine in VS2005/2008 and when running the report through IE. However if the same report is run with the same criteria using an application with reporting services .net components the images are no longer shown, even though the rest of report is. I believe the unattended users/ passwords have been set within reporting services and IIS. The reports will be based on a...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

DNS Error on Exchange