How can I automatically forward email to an external domain with exchange 2003?

Hello,

I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name
is "hjk.com"  and I want that all emails that are send to
example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address:

example2@externaldomain.com
example3@anotherdomain.com
example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com

Is that possible? how can I do it?

Thanks

Patricia

 Print | Copy URL of this post

Expand All Collapse All
0
subscri (1)

Hi Patricia,

By default, automatic forwards to external domains are disabled. Go to
Exchange system manager, Global Settings/Internet message formats. There,
either enable this for all domains or create a new Internet message format
policy for the domains you'd like (in this case these 3 domains).. Then
Exchange will let those messages out as you configure your auto-forward rule
on the mailbox owning the SMTP address example@hjk.com

Baris.

"Pachy" <subscri@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name
> is "hjk.com"  and I want that all emails that are send to
> example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address:
>
> example2@externaldomain.com
> example3@anotherdomain.com
> example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com
>
> Is that possible? how can I do it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Patricia
>

> Print | Copy URL of this post
>

> Expand All Collapse All

0
barise (94)

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

can't customize toolbar

hyperlinking email addresses