Hotmail Problem Please Help

I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA
2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is
getting mail out to a hotmail address.

When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute
then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any
return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its
destination.

0
MC (41)

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin
Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA
>2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is
>getting mail out to a hotmail address.
>
>When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute
>then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any
>return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its
>destination.

Turn up SMTP protocol Logging.
0
adavid (8731)

Print Problem 06-03-07
I have a form with a button from which I want to print 3 reports. I built a macro which opens and then printout each report one after the other. The problem is that access prints out the report followed by the form from which the print action is initiated. I also tried closing the form in the macro, before print the reports which prints each report followed by printing the switchboard...what am I doing wrong? On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 20:27:39 -0700, Duck <charles.kendricks@charter.net> wrote: >I have a form with a button from which I want to print 3 reports. I >built a macro whic...

PA Problem
I am using PA extensively to record nearly verything that goes through our 'P & L'. I have it set up so that each cost category within PA will actually post to its 'mirror' in the GL. e.g. Project 'FINANCE_06' category '6000' (salaries) will post in the GL to account code 6000-0-01 (being salaries, finance). There are reasons I have set it up this way, too numerous to go into here. My question is....if I record an invoice through PA, into payables etc. How do a reverse all or part of this invoice if I choice to? We have an invoice from a vendor ...

Problems with opening a few attachments
Hi Everyone I have had a few users experiencing problems with opening attachments in Outlook. When they try and do so, it comes up with a "Can't Open" error message. It is only occurring on a few attachments. I have checked the event log and there doesn't appear to be any issues on the Exchange server (2003). I have checked the hard disks on the server and there a re no issues with them. It is a single server Exchange 2003 environment. I am just wondering what the next course of action to take is. If you could get back to me on this as soon as possible it would be gr...

Problems Printing a Linked Word document
I am having trouble printing a word document that has linked excel tables in it. When I print the document, some of the linked excel tables get skewed and distorted. However, they look normal on screen. What causes this? How can I fix it? -- jc ...

Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition
When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel" Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds and then we can work wiht it. How can i eliminate this Hi, You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar ""installing:function of Excel"...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Problem restoring backup file from money 98 to money 04
Just upgraded to a new computer with Money 2004 --- Have transferred my money back-up file to the new computer --- Everytime I try to open using Money 2004 it begins the process of converting the file and then times out (stops responding) Any ideas??? Extremely frustrating as I don't want to lose 6 years of financial data ---- Thanks How long have you waited? It could take a long time--like tens of minutes. While it is in this state, it will be "not responding." This doesn't mean it's dead, just hat it's busy. "jh227" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Problems with licensing
Hello, i have got a problem with how to tell exchange how many CALs exists. In the normal way I put it under Verwaltung/Lizensierung - there appears under products the Exchange Server 2003. But in this case there is no record with Exchange Server 2003. I can't find any licensing information for the Exchange Server. I think something got wrong during installation. Background: 1 x Domaincontroller width Server 2003 Standard 1 x old Mailserver with Server 2000 and Exchange 5.5 as member of domain. 1 x 2003 Server R2 as Member of Domain with Exchange 2003 (newly installed - will repla...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

emails being lost
Hi we run an SBS2003 server with exchange. We also have GFI Mail essentials One student is sending us an email with an attachments. I can see that GFI are receiving the email and processing it OK if I then look at Exchange Tools > Message Tracking Centre, I can see the email. there are 5 entries: SMTP: Message submitted to advanced queue SMTP: Started message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to catagorizer SMTP: Message catagorized and queued for routing SMTP: Non-delivery report generated. Can some tell me what is happening please? This student can send messag...

Multiple Conditions Formula Help Needed
I currently have a formula that I have used to calculate commisio rates. We had a 2 rate plan. If sales were below a certail threshol then apply this rate and if above apply this rate. I used an IF/THE formula. We have recently switched to a 4 rate plan, and I am unsur how to create a formula to reflect this. Please advise.. thanks dav -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One approach would be a table to use with VLOOKUP. In the formula, where you now have a rate, use VLOOKUP. On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:53:11 -0500, chiwavdg <<chiwavdg.19rkim@excelforum-nospam.com>...

Help with linking information from one sheet to another
I'm trying to setup an excel workbook like this: First sheet is a master list with peoples names in the first row and and their stats in 5-6 cataogries along with a final point total in the colums to the left of each name. Then I want to use a second sheet so that when I type in the first couple of letters in a persons name it will finish the name for me and automatically copy the players stats and total into the colums on the left. I know it's possible to do since I've seen it before I just have no clue how they did it and was hoping someone hear could help me. Thanks in advan...

help #9
???? There... all better now? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, hygdd@eedd2.com <hygdd@eedd2.com> typed: | ???? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C35EC3.E4226980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable with what exactly? I only see a questionmark? -- Please go to my website: The Site Resource Vote For The Site Resource! <hygdd@eedd2.com> wrote in message = news:a34bjvk9fvkgdb...

Budget account problems with transfers
Transfers out of budget accounts are distorting my budget reports, yet I can't add the relevant accounts (e.g account created for a loan to my business) to the list of budget accounts. Using Money 2005 UK. Thanks for help! ...

Calculation Problem 01-19-10
All though the formula is correct ( a simple math addition between 2 cells) ..There are a few of these cells in my 2003 XL Spread Sheet that consistently makes a 1 cent error in the addition - that is, it's adds the cell less 1 cent (formatted in currency) How do I fix this? Thanks http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "djm123" <djm123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6411803B-537F-43A2-921F-049D576FD19F@microsoft.com... > All though the formula is correct ( a simple math...

Need help plz! Unable to Send/Recv emails in OE.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I just set up my Outlook Express and I'm unable to Send/Recv emails which is strange because I already have an msn.com email account which works perfectly but I wish to make OE my default email and that doesn't work. Whenever I try to send an email or press the Send/Recv button I keep getting these two error messages: 1: "The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN Mail Server', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavail...

data entry problem
I am trying to make a detailed sheet of some inventory data whic changes each month. The first sheet just has general data, but ther are more columns on the second sheet with varying expanded details Column A - product number Column B - color Column C - available Column D - Misc notes (may or may not be filled in) [SHEET 1] Month 1 A B C D 2310 blue yes 2348 red M/R must sell soon 2362 blue no (some text data in-between) 2405 red M/R need to be redone 2450 grn yes sell cheap 2477 wh yes Month 2 (new ones may be added, and sold item t...

MBNA, Yodlle, Money 2006 problem
Over10 days ago I had an account transferred to MBNA Credit Card. (I already have 2 other accounts with them.) Since that time I've been trying to setup my accounts at MBNA in Money 2006. No luck. Each time I try and do it, I receive either the error message "Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." or "Microsoft Money could not set up your account because of technial problems at your bank or brokerage..." Last Monday I called Microsoft about this since the problem had been ongoing for several days. They verified the problem and said th...

Publisher Template page??? help
Okay I'm working in Publisher 2003 with a document that somebody else created. Whenever I go to "Insert page... " (by right clicking on the pages tabs at the bottom) and everytime I do I get a "Newsletter Pages" window asking me what kind of Page I want to insert. I have the options of selecting story, order form calender, etc and each option comes up with a different layout for the page. I can tell they are custom because each page has information specific to this company. My question is how to I modify (edit) these pages? They seem to be templates but only fo...

Solver problem #3
I have a complex equation that is equal to zero with just one unknown that I have entered as "x". I need to know how to use solver to solve for the unknown variable. How do I do this? It seems like it should be simple, but I'm not sure how to enter the unknown into the equation. I keep getting the error, "Invalid target cell." Which makes me think that I should enter the unknown into a different cell, or something else. Please help!!! Assume some value for this x, and then enter this cell as 'by changing cell'. Your equation cell should be the target cell....

Date problem #6
I have a column containing 4/21/2004 10/7/2003 5/5/2004 Which I need to convert to UK dates. because of the variables(4/, 10/) I am unable to use mid etc in seperate columns. also =TEXT(f2,"DD/MM/YY")fails to work. Hi are these values 'real' date values. If yes a simple format should do -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gerry" <Gerry.Briant@goodrich.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9a4601c486b0$01ac1f40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column containing > 4/21/2004 > 10/7/2003 > 5/5/2004 > Which I need to convert to UK dates. > bec...

Mapi email problem (and Apology)
===================== First off my apology for multiposting. I posted to the wrong group by accident. This post was meant for this group and not the enterprise group I had posted to by accident. ========================================= I have automated VB6 application that sends email to to clients when prompted by a user. The app uses MAPI client (using the default mail client information to send the mail). After sending mail the email and attachments gets added to SENT Folder of the mail client. This app has worked well and still does for users using Outlook express. Howev...

Help #18
Hi again I am using a 4 x 4 table ( A1:D4), concatenating 8 inputs ( A1 to H1) so say I concatenate A1 with B1, all the way to H1, anyway the result in the tables will be similar to llb, lbb, llbb, b etc. Now my problem is that each of these results must be converted to usable name eg...llb = Purple, lbb = Pink, llbb = Silver etc. I need to display these colour results in say A10:A26, if there are cells in the results table showing llbb then it must display: 12.5% Silver 25.0% Purple etc Thanks in advance Colli -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Cannot understand your ...

Help Opening Publisher 2007 file in 2000 version
Help !! I have been sent a publisher 2007 document and cannot open it at all with my publisher 2000, is there a file conversion download or anything? Nope, there is no conversion. If you send it to me I will convert it for you. Be aware you may lose some formatting and if there are images involved the file will become much larger. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Maneater" <Maneater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B514D1E-C752-4577-A140-B6FC974B9416@m...

oe6 Problem
Am unable to open websites when they show up in Outlook Express 6. Anyone know why? When I click on an URL all I get is a BONG. Am running WinXP Home Edition w/SP3. "bandi" <mnkwms@charter.net> wrote in message news:Oh30Tg5%23KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Am unable to open websites when they show up in Outlook Express 6. > Anyone know why? When I click on an URL all I get is a BONG. Am > running WinXP Home Edition w/SP3. Outlook Express General newsgroup: In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpr...