Hidden permissions tab in EForms/Registry

I am trying to install an Outlook form for IHateSpam.  During the forms
installlation I receive an error to check permissions.  I went to the
registry added a key ShowSecurityPage and changed the value to 1.  This
allowed me to see the permissions tab in public folders, but I still cann't
see permission in the EForms/Registry
0
Bruce1 (175)

Public Folder Permissions #32
I'm having some issues with the Public Folder Store. I've gone through and given the administrator full control over the folders yet when I'm logged in as the admin and try to modify one I'm unable to do it. I get a user/password prompt and enter the correct info but it always gives me Access Denied after three unsuccessful tries. Thanks, ...

overlapping elements in tabs
hello, how can i manage to avoid overlapping elements in tabs. for example: if i have a group box and want to use a check box in the group box header sometimes it works, but most of the times the check box is hidden under the group box. is there an option to 'order' the elements like we know it from powerpoint? thanks for the help - happy easter manuel "baeman" <baeman@gmx.net> wrote in message news:1635d65f-03ec-480a-a8db-ff3d12543281@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > hello, > > how can i manage to avoid overlapping elements in tabs. > > for examp...

"Compile error in hidden module: RegistrationDB" Help!
After upgrading my computer I recently had to reinstall Office XP. Everything works OK except Excel and it actually works, except I get this message "Compile error in hidden module: RegistrationDB". If I click on OK Excel works fine until I exit the program then I get the same error message again. Again it will exit if I select OK. It's not fatal, just annoying. If I select the only other option, HELP, I get the following: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- A protected module can't be displayed. This error has the following cause a...

Outlook permissions
I installed the Outlook client (in Outlook 2000), went offline to get all customizations and data. Using the web- client and this particular user id, everything works fine. However, in Outlook, when e.g. opening the Account folder, I get the message: "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action." Any ideas what I have overlooked? Rgds, Per I too am having that problem. >-----Original Message----- >I installed the Outlook client (in Outlook 2000), went >offline to get all customizations and data. Using the web- >client and this...

Export Registry Entries for Local Policies
If I need to EXPORT the Registry Entries for "Local Policies" found in "Local Security Settings," WHERE are they? Need to export ALL the "Local Policies" entries. MageMaster wrote: > If I need to EXPORT the Registry Entries for "Local Policies" found in > "Local Security Settings," WHERE are they? > > Need to export ALL the "Local Policies" entries. You will have to export the security settings via the Local Security Policy snap-in, or you can use the Secedit tool but you might need to apply a hotfix for ...

tab named after a cell contents
Hi all, I'm a teacher with a class of 30+ children. I want to keep an individual worksheet for each child but don't want to have to type in their names to each tab. I would like to either 1) have a simple class list on the first tab and then each subsequent tab named from that list, or 2) from a particular cell on each individual worksheet. I'm an average user of excel 2003 but have no knowledge of VBA. Hope you can help Paul, here is one way, Sub Rename_All_Sheets() 'will rename all sheets in the workbook to the value in A1 Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Wo...

How do I create a tab stop w/ leaders?
Does anyone know if it's possible to create tab stops w/ leaders (i.e., those leading dots) in a cell? In Word, it's easily done, of course; but I wonder if Excel allows that. Thanks, Carter Hi Excel does not support this as Word does. Yiu have to do it manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Carter Devereaux" <CarterDevereaux@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8BC9D3EE-6D01-46EC-90AA-BE391C254192@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if it's possible to create tab stops w/ leaders (i.e., those > leading dots) in a cell? In ...

Data Entry & tabbed spreadsheet question
I have to make a change to some data being collected in preparation for a web app that I am preparing to write. I need to have a half-dozen users open up a spreadsheet and list customer numbers & names, PO's and a user code to a single sheet inside a workbook. Then on each of 6 other tabs, I need to reproduce the same sheet, with the exception being that sheet 2 needs to be for user 2 and sheet 3 needs to be for user 3. Either that, or I need to do it in reverse order - where a user would update sheet 2,3 & 4 and sheet 1 is a compiled list of those entries, one after the ...

Tab Names Changes
Hello to all my good friends out there. I have the following code in my worksheet. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "j3" On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then With Target Me.Name = Target.Value End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub Which will alter the tab name of the worksheet with whatever is in cell J3. If however the contents of j3 changes, the tab name doesn't change. Not ...

owners tab located?
I am taking an online software application class and my book said to go to owners tab and then go to chart tab I think you meant 'Options' not 'Owners'. Tools > Options > Chart HTH, -- Gary Brown gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this Post Helpfull to you?''. "Bonnie" wrote: > I am taking an online software application class and my book said to go to > owners tab and then go to chart tab ...

Limiting permissions for 1st line team
Hi, can anyone help? Mixed Exchange 2003 and 5.5 environment. (Temporarily whilst migrating) Native Windows 2003 AD Domain Question: Is there a way to delegate or give permissions to a group to allow them to have access to create and edit users mailboxes properties and allow them to change things like mailbox rights in AD but not to have access to mount and dismount stores or databases. I would like the people in this group to only have administrative access on the mailboxes but nothing in the Exchange System Manager. When they are a member of the "Exchange View only administrato...

Can't get report to show using 2003 MDE with DBwindow hidden
My database is written in 2003, is used with runtime and an MDE file, and I hide the database with the checkbox in 'Startup' and use 'Application.RunCommand acCmdAppMinimize' so the users see only the windows I provide. I run the report and nothing shows. I assume it is trapped in the DB window. Is there a way to show it without maxing the DBwindow and minimizing it again on the close of the report? Thanks, Yes, for reports you must maximize the application (DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize) before opening the report. Then, you can use the Minimize code again in t...

After applying the Exchange 2k Sp3 update to a clustered service (Windows 2k Advanced Server) theclients can now no longer send or reply to e-mails in Generic Mailboxes. Prior to application of SP update this wasn't a problem. Have checked Knowledge Base and performed allt he relevant changes it suggests and have checked permissions for users on Generic Mailbox but still they get this message. Any ideas ? Thanks ...

Can't view or edit client permissions for public folders
W2K SP3 and Exchange 2K in native mode. When I go into Exchange System Manager and click "Client Permissions" for a public folder, I receive this error message: "Unable to create the required MAPI profile. Please verify that you have sufficient permissions to write to the MAPISVC.INF file. ID no c103073a Exchange System Manager" I'm domain administrator and have full NTFS permissions to that file. I don't know this servers history so I can't tell when it started. What's up, doc? CAOS ...

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Cross Tab Query to be used for calculations
I'm trying to use a cross tab query to get a total amount of money for a set of subgroup accounts. Once I have these totals (One total for expenses and one total income) I need to find the difference but the problem I keep running into is that sometime I may have an income but no expenses. example below - Group 1 (total amount income) 10,000 Group 1 (total amount expense) 8,000 Group 1 (total funds left) 2000 I can't find a way to get the 2000 using the crosstab query... anyhow would be great... Thanks Matt Post your SQL. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Pulle...

Email tabs to separate people
Is their a way in which you can email each tab to different people without creating a new book for each email? Take a look at Ron De Bruin's Sendmail addin - It will probably do all you want and more:- http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Add-in -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hidden Recipients: Exchange 5.5 Administrator hangs.....
When I click on Hidden Recipients, the administrator hangs This is the first time I've been in it for ages. It doesn't matter whether you've selected mailboxes, custom recipients, all or whatever. Curious. I've got SP3 installed. Not SP4 - I'm loathe to do that in case I wreck it - I have no support for this any more and if I had to rebuild it I don't think I'd have the knowledge... Thanks in advance Martin does it hang when you're doing it on your workstation, or on the actual server? how long have you waited, to see if you get any error? "Mart...

New shared mailbox not inheriting permissions from the parent store in Exchange System Manager
We run Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 cluster, which we migrated a couple of months ago from Exchange and Windows 2000. One of our helpdesk guys has just created a shared mailbox, and has noticed that it is not inheriting any of the security permissions that are applied to its parent mail store, and which are common to all the existing mailboxes within that store. I checked on the AD objects security properties, and it is set to inherit rights from its parent, so I don't know why this could be. In fact it is not inheriting any permissions at all - either from its AD parent or from its par...

OL 2003 registry or installn problem
Outlook 2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o getting error message tried restart in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles. tried restoring form office settings and failed tried repair and no better result what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still keep the app't, tasks, reminders for the m...

Creating and displaying bitmap in a tab control
Hi, I'm creating a custom-draw tab control, and am trying to draw a close button (x) at the end of an item. I've created a bitmap with the close (x) in black color, and the surrouding in white. I add the bitmap to an imagelist and use the CImageList::Draw() method to draw the bitmap. But when the bitmap is displayed, the close symbol is displayed in white, and the surrounding in white itself. I want the close symbol to be drawn in black, but the surrounding (background) to be the same as the tab control's color (i.e grayish). How do I do this? TIA, SD how you are creating...

need help regarding email and permission
I have moved and upgraded my outlook from 2002 to 2007 on a new computer with new windows. I have had alot of problems and have resolved some of them with the help of this site. THANKS The biggest issue now is I can send emails but cant receive any on the new computer outlook 2007. (pop3) if I open my old outlook 2002 on my old computer they download. I have tried many fixes and cant seem to get the problem fixed. The other issue that may have to do with this is I get the message " you dont have appropriate permission to preform this operation" when I click the send...

excel tabs on top
is there anyway for me to take my tabs from the bottom of my worksheet and move them to the top. i like to use as much of my screen as possible so i have my taskbar hidden and sometimes when i try to go to tab it pops up. any thoughts?? Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "steve crowder" <steve crowder@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3CF18310-6554-4D6C-AAFF-E62C38396A1F@microsoft.com... > is there anyway for me to take my tabs from the bottom of my worksheet and > move them to the top. i like to use as much...

Hidden messages sent out?
I am using Outlook 2002 + SP 1 Twice today when I sent a single email message (where I initiated the email and it was not a reply) the "Send-Receive Progress" window has said that I am sending 2 messages. This makes me very uneasy that I may be sending out messages unintentially. Please explain why this is happening and, if I am sending out unknown messages, how to stop it. This may or may not be related: Occasionally I get a notice that a message that I did not knowingly send failed to be delivered. The addresses are totally unknown to me. I regard these occurences as malici...

IMAP4 permission ..
Hi, For IMAP4 users, is it able to only allow them to read email items and download attachment but NOT allowing them to delete the email ? Thanks Steven That's not the way IMAP4 is supposed to work. It is supposed to let the user have full control over what's in the mailbox, that includes deleting items. Are you saying that you want to be able to keep the users from deleting items through IMAP4? I don't believe there is any way to do this. Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights...