Hey Microsoft! Exchange 2003 Question

Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and
Level2 attachment lists?
I don't want my Outlook users to have to save a certain
type of file to the disk first.

If so how?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

This may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and
> Level2 attachment lists?
> I don't want my Outlook users to have to save a certain
> type of file to the disk first.
>
> If so how?
>
> Thanks

0
Mark

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Outlook 2003 News

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Microsoft Exchange Server

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

OE questions
Ok, I have two questions: 1. With Thunderbird I can use this with a hotkey manager to compose a new message with Tbird "D:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird \thunderbird.exe -compose" -- how can I do the same for Outlook Express and Outlook 2003? 2. When I go to load Outlook Express I get this error message, followed by the error message below it: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x296/gwar_1/Untitled-3.png how can I fix this and use Outlook Express? Thanks! posted to the outlookexpress newsgroup via crosspost --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Re...