Help w/ Auto Accept Agent

Hi Everyone. I am installing the Auto Accept Agent in order to facilitate
scheduling conference rooms for meetings. This is the first time I've ever
used this plug-in. I've created the user account,
conference.room@ourdomain.com, and am ready to download the Windows Installer
Package. There are a couple of things I am unclear about and want to
understand before I proceed.

First, when I run the .msi, one of the questions asked is to "Run as Local
System" or "This user"? Can anybody explain the difference and when I would
use each one?

Second, to register the mailbox, you have to run a .vbs script:
registermailbox.vbs. I'm not sure how to use one of the parameters: "/t".
This parameter specifies the account that will be granted full mailbox
access. The directions say "This is typically the domain account that the
Auto Accept Agent is running as on the local server". Is that the
conference.room@ourdomain.com account that I created?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx!
0
rfIPS (27)

If you want this feature to work right, consider buying this:
http://www.swinc.com/erm.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"rfIPS" <rfIPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone. I am installing the Auto Accept Agent in order to facilitate
> scheduling conference rooms for meetings. This is the first time I've ever
> used this plug-in. I've created the user account,
> conference.room@ourdomain.com, and am ready to download the Windows
> Installer
> Package. There are a couple of things I am unclear about and want to
> understand before I proceed.
>
> First, when I run the .msi, one of the questions asked is to "Run as Local
> System" or "This user"? Can anybody explain the difference and when I
> would
> use each one?
>
> Second, to register the mailbox, you have to run a .vbs script:
> registermailbox.vbs. I'm not sure how to use one of the parameters: "/t".
> This parameter specifies the account that will be granted full mailbox
> access. The directions say "This is typically the domain account that the
> Auto Accept Agent is running as on the local server". Is that the
> conference.room@ourdomain.com account that I created?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thx!

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Need Help #2
I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would really like you all to send me donations so I may purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next month. Please send funds to Excel Guru P.O. Box 321 Grosse Pointe, MI Thank you. What's the zip code there? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would >really like you all to send me donations so I may >purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next >month. Please send funds to > Excel Guru > ...

Merging List w/ a Form
Can anyone assist me with merging a form created in Excel with a database (or list) also created in Excel? I know how to merge an Excel worksheet to be used as a database for Word in the Mail Merge command, but my FORM, with which I am trying to merge my database, was created in Excel and needs to remain under its format (not be converted to Word). I am filtering the information I need from the database to be imported to the Excel Form. Any help would be appreciated. Thank-you. If you're trying to display information from one record in the database, there are sample files here...

Click in cell w/ formula and get colors in referenced cells
Hi, When you click in a cell with a formula, Excel will then put color around the cells that are referenced. Somehow I turned that feature off. Now I do not get colors in th other cells. Where is that option to turn it back on???? I've looke and looked but I just can't find that option. Thanks for the help -- albea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- albean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2875 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48436 ...

Differences b/w 5.5 GAL and Exchange 2003 GAL!??!
We still have an Exchange 5.5 server that runs the SMTP service into our Exchange organization. All email flows through this server, and our Norton AntiVirus email scanner is on this server as well. We also have an Exchange 2003 server that is running an Active Directory Connector to that 5.5 server that is supposed to be allowing changes made in the Exchange 5.5 directory show up in the Active Directory, and vise-versa. For some reason, the "_All Managers" DL on the 5.5 box was missing a user named Carla Fountain, although the Exchange 2003 DL of _All Managers did have ...

Help #5
Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each period (month) by counterparty. If the sum is positive it is an AR, If negative an AP. Anyone know a quick way to do this? Period Counterpart P/L AR AP Jul-05 Coke 5000 Jul-05 Coke 10000 In D2 =IF(C2>0,"AR",) In E2 =IF(C2>0,"AP",) Then highlight D2 to E3 and hit control d "Tim T via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > > Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each > period (month) by count...

HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK
I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it back? HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: || I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove || wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it || back? If you used Add/remove then it's NOT on the computer. You need to re-install it from your Office CD -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: > I accidentally r...

Want Input boxes to accept unicode strings on Standard Windows XP
I have a MFC application that is currently built with MBCS mode. If I run the program on a Chinese OS (Windows XP), the input boxes (Edit Controls) can accept Chinese chars and display correctly. If I run it on a standard English XP, the input boxes won't accept Chinese chars (display as "????") -- please note that I have already installed CKJ on the system and IE and Outlook can display Chinese correctly. Is this just because of different MFC libraries used for the application? Can I force the application running on Standard XP to use the unicode libraries so ...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

Excel formula help #4
Hello! Can somone help me with this formula 2004:21-0-1-1-11 in this cell i wan't to get out "21" 2005:2-0-0-0-1 in this cell i wan't to get out "2" My result from the formula is "-21" and ":2-" is there a formula that i can use on both and get the result "21" and "2"? I want to add the together at the end and get the result "23" but with : and - i only get error. -- johhny ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johhny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

Help creating a script in SQL or Calculated field in Crystal
How do I take this script and manipulate it to give me one long string with static text as well as SQL data in specific positions within the string. Example result: Positions / Data: 1-3 / 173 (Static text) 4-6 / spaces 7-10 / "X_UPR30300"."YEAR1", (has to show up as 2007. Showing up as 2,007) 11 / 4 (Static text) 12-22 / "UPR00100"."SOCSCNUM" 23-57 / "UPR00100"."LASTNAME" 58-92 / "UPR00100"."FRSTNAME" 93 / "UPR00100"."MIDLNAME" 94-120 / "UPR00102"."ADDRESS1" 121-148 / &q...

partially turning off auto calculate?
Any way to NOT auto caluculate 1 particular formula, while leaving the rest of excel to auto calculate? In particular, I have an SQL query I would prefer to run manually, while not interferring with the rest of my workbook(s) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Calculation is an all or nothing setting. You can't prevent calculation of specific ranges. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com ...

Linking text within Excel-- help!
I have a mailing list that I will be importing into Excel, and am trying to link the names on the list to invoices for those people on the list. Can I do this in Excel by using links? The Excel help feature only seems to describe links with figures (numbers), not text. e.g. Mr. Bill Jones, 123 Main Street, Middletown, OK 40404 (each word in its own cell in the mailing list worksheet) ....would link to a worksheet that had Bill Jones' name and address but also indicted that he purchased a $100 product on June 15 and his bill has been paid in full. My questions: 1. Each of the 300 or...

Manual Sales Methodology -- Need Help
Hi, Here is my situation. We are trying to implement a manual sales methodology. Basically I have a dropdown list called "Sales Stage" with values entitles "Stage 1", "Stage 2" and "Stage 3". I need the values here to effect the sales pipeline and the sales pipeline report. The other issue is that a lead can advance or retreat in the sales cycle. Meaning it could go from Stage 1 to Stage 2 and then back to Stage 1 or could go Stage 1 to Stage 3 and then to Stage 2. I know I need a workflow setup (as just effecting the "stepname&quo...

MSCRM w/ SBS2k
Hi, If I have an existing domain, can I add SBS2k to the domain as one of the domain's DC's? Or do I have to create a new domain for SBS2k and trust it to my existing? We would like to install MSCRM in our existing business network using SBS. Thanks, Do SBS will not allow you to create a trust with another Domain. "Do" <doduong12141214@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rx8xwpvDHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, If I have an existing domain, can I add SBS2k to the domain as one of the domain's DC's? Or do I have to create a new domain for SBS2k...

need formula help
I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial formula working: IF(AND(G39>30, G39<=7),3000) which equates to if cell G39 is greater than 0 and less than or equal to 7 use 3000. I would like to continue the formula that if G39 is greater than 7 and less than 14 use 5000 and if G39 is greater than 14 use 7500. How can I do this? Hi, =IF(AND(G39>0, G39<=7),3000,IF(AND(G39>7, G39<=14),5000,if(G39>14,7500))) "tom" wrote: > I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial > form...

Formula Help #66
I need help with a formula. I can't figure out how to calculate for missing number. '05 we sold x units, I know we had a X% increase over '04 so what wa the '04 sales? Column A = '05 Columb B = '04 Column C = % increas -- bab ----------------------------------------------------------------------- babz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2781 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49307 '04 sales = '05 sales / 1.X% increase Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "babz" wrote: >...

Need help, pls, with contacts...
As I enter names in Outlook 2000, I would like their title to appear before their name in both the contact listing AND when I send an email.. example... Dr. Joe Smith... instead of just Joe Smith.. And having to click 'Full Name' to reveal the title of Dr. Also, is their a way to add additional titles to the dropdown list? I also deal with religious that use Sr. (Sister) and Fr. (Father), as well as Deacon... Thank You! -- B'Regards, Vinnie ...

Header file help
Sir, I am presently doing an application work in VC++.I am doing the coding for "Virtual CD ROM Drive".In this I am not getting one headerfile i.e "#include<ntddcdrm.h>".In msdn you mentioned the path windows nt DDk which I am not having.I am kindly requesting you to provide this header file through mail. thanking you your faithfully Kiran. Hello, You downloads ntddcdrm.h from the following link, http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/include/ntddc drm.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >Sir,...

Strange "button"
I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with data extracted from the application database, which I did OK. My problem is the fact that the .xls came with something like a button (not created by me) that I want to delete, but simply can't. I can't select it, like I can do with the forms controls I'm used to work with, although it appears to be a normal command-button. What could that object be? And how could I simply get rid of that? Ok, I finally found the answer. "BEDE" wrote: > I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with d...

border help
When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change the margins as well but I get the same thing. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:25:01 -0800, michelle <michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides >but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change >the margins as well but I get the same thing. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm ...

Auto insert of date
I'm trying to input some datas using preparedStatement and among those coiumns one column is of type "smalldatetime" i wish to input the current date and time at which i execute this query, how can i achieve this in JDBC or what is the sql query for this. I'm not sure if we're talking JET SQL or T-SQL or something else here? In JET SQL you want the Date() function, something like ... INSERT INTO Table1 ( TestDate ) SELECT Date() AS Expr1; If you're using T-SQL you want the GETDATE() function, something like ... INSERT INTO dbo.Table1 (Test...

Help with filtering
I am having trouble with Exchange sender filtering and Health Monitor Alerts. I configured my only Exchange server to block emails from *@mydomain.com to prevent spammers from spoofing emails from within my domain. Unfortunately this blocks the servers Health Monitoring Alerts because the emails are from administrator@mydoamin.com. Is there a was I can have my cake (blocked spoofed emails) and eat it (send performance alerts) too? -John Add administrator@mydomain.com to the safe senders list. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "John" wrote: > I am having troub...

Will pay for need help and occasional advise on using excel ....
"sorry if this is off post ...will be my last" Thx in advance for your help and interest. i am an independant oil and gas consultant and have a fair amount of computer experience but, am absolutely lost when it comes to data bases .... i found a database online (in .php format) that contains names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of companies and people within the oil and gas industry ... i want to be able to utilize this db in excel so i can sort certain companies or people and use excels "mail merge" system to send them emails. ...

Domain-HELP
My question is: I have a domain (MOM) and two child domains (KID1 and KID2). If I create a user on KID1 or KID2 and place the mailbox on MOM. The problem is: the mailbox will not shown in System's manager but I was able to send an email to that mailbox without the email coming back. ALSO, the user's name will not shown up in the GAL. Help me here.... BJ: Check your RUS settings. If you don't know what that is, then that's probably what's causing this issue, so read up on it. You need to have RUS set up for the subdomains since they don't have Exchange servers. ...