help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgent

hi,

I need a help to set up exchange 2003 in my office.
we have our domain some where and we get emails through
that mail server. Now we want to set our own mail server
in the office but we dont want to loose any of the mails.

I want to know how to set up this exchange 2003 and what
are the requirements for setting up mail server or
transferring our mail server to our office
thanks
john
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi john:

you can have a same domain as on somewhere.
Configure and install exchange on your site along with smtp connector.
Then configure all your employee to use Ms outlook with exchange server and
also make Internet-email on same mailbox
and give pop of your somewhere domain.
So you can have all internet mail in your exchange server.

Sudhir

"john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> I need a help to set up exchange 2003 in my office.
> we have our domain some where and we get emails through
> that mail server. Now we want to set our own mail server
> in the office but we dont want to loose any of the mails.
>
> I want to know how to set up this exchange 2003 and what
> are the requirements for setting up mail server or
> transferring our mail server to our office
> thanks
> john

I would suggest hiring good consultant. Otherwise you will get into
trouble.

john wrote:

> hi,
>
> I need a help to set up exchange 2003 in my office.
> we have our domain some where and we get emails through
> that mail server. Now we want to set our own mail server
> in the office but we dont want to loose any of the mails.
>
> I want to know how to set up this exchange 2003 and what
> are the requirements for setting up mail server or
> transferring our mail server to our office
> thanks
> john

0
kpalagin1 (1216)