Help Urgent!! Replying with multiple mailboxes

I have a client with 9 domains and is able to download to the them all and
route to her mailbox. the question i want answered, is there any posible way
she can reply via each of those mail accounts. like for example, if she has
abc.com, adb.co.uk, abv.de, how does she reply with each of them individually
or choose which one to use. thanx
0
eamon (1)

Look into this:

http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml

Nue
"eamon" <eamon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a client with 9 domains and is able to download to the them all and
> route to her mailbox. the question i want answered, is there any posible
> way
> she can reply via each of those mail accounts. like for example, if she
> has
> abc.com, adb.co.uk, abv.de, how does she reply with each of them
> individually
> or choose which one to use. thanx

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Help with a formula..
I am trying to create a formula that will take information from a cell on one sheet and combine it with text on another sheet. I know how to get the two together. My problem is that I want the part that is brought in to be bolded type. Here is what I have in the formula. ="we are pleased to submit our quotation for "&(cell reference)&" according to the following specifications." What I want to do is have the cell reference part be bold type. Is there a way to do that? It doesnt work if I bold the cell.. already tried it.. Any suggestions? Thanks! KK You'...

Help needed urgently
Hi, Im trying to check that one row of data satifies a criteria, then if it does it counts an entry in another column adjescent to it. Example: - Column A - Column B Blay - Y Blay - N Blay - Y Chop - N Chop - N High - Y What i would be asking (of a much bigger table) is If Column A = Blaydon and then column B (same row) = Y, then count. In this example I would want 2 returned as the answer. Is this possible? Thanks -- Andy Try one of these... Use cells to hold the criteria: D2 = Blaydon E2 = Y If you're using Excel 2007 or later: =COUNTIFS(A2:A7,...

replies to yourself
Is there a way in Outlook 2003, to not receive my own replies when answering mail that has me on the original "To" or "Cc" list? bourky <lostone@somewhere.net> wrote: > Is there a way in Outlook 2003, to not receive my own replies when > answering mail that has me on the original "To" or "Cc" list? If Outlook can tell that your address is in a recipient field, you won't get the reply. Apparently, the address in the receipient field doesn't match your address as Outlook knows it, for some reason. This can happen to me, too, w...

help with dynamic tables

Sumproduct with multiple date criteria
Having a tough time with this one. Sheet 1 Column A = Start Date, Column B = End Date, Column C = Quantity. Sheet 2 Row A = Start Date, Row B = End Date. I would like Row C to sum quantity from sheet 1 where ever the two date ranges intersect. The date ranges on sheet 2 represent the beginning and ending of a week (Mon-Sun). Sheet 1 Column A Column B Column C 01JAN2010 24JAN2010 1,000 Sheet 2 Row A 04JAN2010 11JAN2010 18JAN2010 25JAN2010 Row B 10JAN2010 17JAN2010 24JAN2010 31JAN2010 Row c 1,000 1,000 1,000 0 Do the Sheet 2 Star...

Text Very Small When Replying
I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an email but how does one set the default size? No matter what I ser the font size to when replying it always reverts back to the smallest size when I do another reply. Look, I'm 54! I can't read that small text! James Are you using stationery? Also, Alt + T, Options, Compose,....... -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunne0r.com> wrote in message news:OGt2E1OhKHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an emai...

Querying multiple records in two tables

Send out blank reply
Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is sending out a blank reply message to the sender automatically. Would this cause by setting or virus? ...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

Macro Help #18
Well I think this is a macro. I have searched my excel book and i can not seem to figure out what to do. I want to write something that if this statement is true, then the font color changes. But here is the potential problem. THe location of the text will change. So i need it to search for this text and then change the color. Does that make sense? Is this possible? If this can be done it will really help me. Thanks in advance. This is exactly what i am trying to do. You type in a persons name into cell a1. you also type a name into cell a2. These names will transfer over ...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

Macro help with saving a spreadsheet with date and time in it
Can someone help me with some code that would save a file name as "schedule-mm-dd-yyyy-hh:mm"? Thanks, Alan Alan, how about something like this Sub Save_As() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Schedule " & Format(Now, "mm-dd-yyyy-hh-mm") & ".xls", FileFormat:= _ xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False _ , CreateBackup:=False End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Fee...

Help!
We went live with 4 decimals on our functional currency and we now want to reduce them to 2 decimals. All of our transactions so far are in 4 decimals. Can anyone guide me into doing this? thank you Use the Change Decimal Places window to change the number of decimal places used for keeping quantity or currency amounts for items. You might need to complete this procedure if an item was set up improperly, or if you’re changing the units of measurement for an item. NOTE: If an item is on an unposted transaction, you can’t change its decimal place settings. Ensure you have a complete ba...

Conflict recovering old mailbox
I have a problem with an old deleted mailbox and a new mailbox. At some level they must share the same DN because if I try to reconnect the old mailbox (Jobs) to a different user it informs me that the "DN/...CN/Jobs" "The specified value is already in use by Jobs". I created a new user, Jobs2. I deleted Jobs and the new mailbox. I can reattach either the old or new mailbox to Jobs2 but when I try to reconnect the other mailbox I receive the same error as above with Jobs2 listed. Is there a way I can use adsi edit or Exchange raw to reassociate this mailbox with a d...

Email to multiple people but show only the recepient name
Is there a way to send to ten people at once but only have one name in the To: box at a time? So that the entire list of people is not sent. Use the BCC field. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Terry asked: | Is there a way to send to ten people at once but only | have one name in the To: box at a time? So that the | entire list of people is not sen...

How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?
I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the purpose of having the summary. Ideas? If you provide some basic information like: version of Outlook where the two Calendars are located (eg is one a Public Folder, a shared Calendar, a sub-folder of your mail Calendar) you'll find getting a useful answer here much faster and less laborious. :-) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "MORE CALENDAR" <MORE CALENDAR@discussions....

using rule creates multiple entries. How can I stop this?
I'm going to give you the details of this so maybe someone can just tell me how to correct or whether it can be corrected. I've tried creating different rules, rules with exceptions, multiple rules with multiple exceptions, all I can think. Here is the scenario. Although I'm using Lisa as an example, this problem applies to every staffer in my 9 person office. Lisa is my secretary. She sends me internal email, staff questions and stuff which goes to a a "Staff" subfolder of the Inbox. I have a rule for this. She also sends me mail she has scanned. I ha...

Please help a exchange newbie.. Message filtering
I have a contact set up on Exchange 2003 that forwards to a cell phone for alerts generated in our environment. This contact is setup to get notice of several events, all events have separate email address as the "sender" one of the events gets allot of notices. I would like to have this contact not receive mail from the one email address that generated allot of events. I have set up the properties under the exchange general > messaging restrictions, and have authenticated users only and from everyone except the email account I don't want to receive alerts from, BUT when anyon...

Giving Someone Access to Another Mailbox
I have a situation where one of our Admin Assistants is going to start sifting thru one of our executives email. What is the best way for this person to be able to see mailbox items? I would like to give this access via OWA only if possible and not neccessarily set it up on the client Outlook. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Which version of Exchange Server are you running? "mpallo" <mpallo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CCFB8C2-E2EC-40B7-A5F2-27D37E856ABE@microsoft.com... >I have a situation where one of our Admin Assistants is going to st...