Up until today I have been bable to add users fine and their address would
appear in both the 5.5 GAL and the exchange 2003 GAL.

Is a single site with 2 5.5 servers and 1 exchange 2003 server.

When I add a new user now through users and computers and put the mailbox on
the new exchange 2003 server the user gets his email addresses and appears in
the GAL on the 2003 server but people connected the the old 5.5 servers
cannot see it.

When I open the 5.5 exchange admin tool again if connected to one of the old
5.5 server I cannot see the person I just created but when connected the the
2003 server it is there fine.

Help needed ASAP and thanks in advance
0
Justin7863 (92)

Rebooted the server (exchange 2003) still no joy until 15 minutes after
server was up.  W32 time event saying time was now synching and then 2 mins
later bang they appeared might have been a time issue any help still
apreciated thio

"Justin" wrote:

> Up until today I have been bable to add users fine and their address would
> appear in both the 5.5 GAL and the exchange 2003 GAL.
>
> Is a single site with 2 5.5 servers and 1 exchange 2003 server.
>
> When I add a new user now through users and computers and put the mailbox on
> the new exchange 2003 server the user gets his email addresses and appears in
> the GAL on the 2003 server but people connected the the old 5.5 servers
> cannot see it.
>
> When I open the 5.5 exchange admin tool again if connected to one of the old
> 5.5 server I cannot see the person I just created but when connected the the
> 2003 server it is there fine.
>
> Help needed ASAP and thanks in advance
0
Justin7863 (92)

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Exchange update problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Need help with Auto Filter

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Sorting Data #5

Help with income/expenses

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

Please ignore #2

DNS Error on Exchange

Need Query Help