Help Moving Public Folders and Keeping Links Intact?

Here is the problem (using OL 2003).  I am trying to move a contact
folder and a task folder from a public folder to another public folder.

 To do so I am following these steps:

1. Creating a new .pst file.
2. Copying the folders from the public folders to the pst.
3. Copying the folders from the new .pst up to the new set of public
folders.

(these public folders are on different servers).

After I do this, the links between the tasks and the contacts are lost.

 When double clicking on the contact field in the task, I get the
following error:

"the name or distribution list has been deleted and is no longer a
valid address book entry"

I found this link when searching the internet which provides
information on a VB script to fix it, but I have not had luck with
this:

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/22254/22254.html?Ad=1

Does anyone have any help for me?

Thanks!

mtbcpa (55)

Outlook Express Deletes Folders
Using Outlook Express. I went do delete an email from my created inbox folder (which then contains a number of sub- folders) by the usual "shift+delete" method and instead of bringing up the confirmation dialog that folder and all its subs just vanished! I have looked in the store folder and all the DBX files are just gone... I've just lost a few thousand emails from over 3 years, any ideas what has happend and maybe how I can get them back? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlo...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem