Help, I want my 3GB back

I am getting the following report from the SA:

The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes

Started at: 2004-07-01 10:20:00

Stopped at: 2004-07-01 10:23:32

Mailboxes processed:    51

Messages that would be moved or deleted:  1392

Size of messages that would be moved or deleted:      3869.47 MB

My problem is how do I get back that 3.8 GB, it say messages that ‘would' be moved or deleted, what if I want to actually move and delete them?  Sorry for the newbie question.   I have set a policy for 7 day deleted item retention and have backed up the store.

Thanks in Advance

Kevin

0
kqueen (14)

Open the properties for your Recipient Policy and change the Mailbox Manager
settings to delete or move the messages instead of just reporting.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Kevin Queen" <kqueen@cedardoc.com> wrote in message

> I am getting the following report from the SA:
>

> The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing
> mailboxes
>

> Started at: 2004-07-01 10:20:00
>

> Stopped at: 2004-07-01 10:23:32
>

> Mailboxes processed:    51
>

> Messages that would be moved or deleted:  1392
>

> Size of messages that would be moved or deleted:      3869.47 MB
>

> My problem is how do I get back that 3.8 GB, it say messages that
> &lsquo;would' be moved or deleted, what if I want to actually move and
> delete them?  Sorry for the newbie question.   I have set a policy for 7
> day deleted item retention and have backed up the store.
>

> Thanks in Advance
>

> Kevin

0
Mark

Excel Template or Software Help Needed
My dept. uses spreadsheets to track "spent" items against a budget. For instance there is a column for the budget, spent and a column for Balance. There are about 100 line items. When a manager submits an invoice to payables they change the amount in the spent column to reflect the new amount. Then at the end of the quarter they compare their budget balance against accountings budget balances as a check for errors. This job has now been passed to me however - I would like to somehow track my entries instead of just changing the amount. If I come up with something differe...

ShellExecuteEx from DLL and Want HWND from HProcess
Hi all, I have dll(mfc) which displays dialog with list control with some file [with path] ( .doc,.msg, ... ) When user double clicks my code opens file in maximize mode useing ShellExecuteEx. It returns me HANDLE hProcess. All works fine. But some file like msg file are not opening in MAXIMIZE state. After looking deep into that i conclude that it is handled by MS Outlook.( means if last msg file is opend in normal window (not maximized) then my code will not open msg file maximized!!.) So what i want is HWND from hProcess. so that i can send message to that window for maximize!!! I have...

Help pulling "pingable" IP of local machine into a variable
Ok, here's my need. I am writing a script that does a few things, but I'm having trouble just pulling the "production" IP address into a variable, to then use in the rest of the script. I've see plenty of scripts to ping remote hosts, but that's not what I need. I've also worked up a few scripts on my own, but they all pull every IP on the machine, or require you to know the intenal ID of the NIC interface you need queried. The issue with this is that the ID is assigned randomly, and it's something you just have to know. I'm rather new at VBSc...

Gradebook Help Please
Not sure if this is possible. Let's say I made a gradebook set up like this Test 1 Test 2 Test 3 Possible Earned 1 Bob 10 10 4 25 24 2 Cindy 10 9 5 25 24 3 Sally 10 - 5 15 15 4 5 Possible 10 10 5 In other words I want it to figure each students possible, with a blank or - being an absent, and not counted as a 0 in t...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

help #4
Is there a way to lock users on a network from changing there outlook accounts setting all the time or settings? ...

Check Box query help
Morning all, looking for some more help from my gurus. What I have: A table with 4 or 5 text fields, and 8 Check Boxes. What I want: A query that will allow me to Query a couple of those check boxes that will return both. IE: one box - Simple Two checked, - return records with BOTH check boxes selected. As always, thanks in advance. Steph While i am being greedy, what would be my ideal situation is to have say, an Option Group with my checkboxes in it, and when checkboxes are selected, my form (or subform) is automatically filtered without leaving the form. Is t...

Help with Look up.
I have the following: - Col B Col C Col D Row 25 127.8 Row 26 Row 27 Row 28 > 110 £86.49 Row 29 111 – 114 £89.07 Row 30 115 – 118 £91.65 Row 31 119 – 122 £94.23 Row 32 123 – 126 £96.81 Row 33 127 – 130 £99.31 Row 34 > 130 102.00 I need to compare the value stored in D25 against B28:B34 and when a value is found to report out the corresponding value from C28:C34. Therefore if D25 were 127.8, I would expect to see a value of £99.31 to be populated in cell F32. Thank you in anticipation. Seperate colum B into 2 column...

Help with excell and macros
Good I am new in the forum and tapeworm a consultation that to do. I have several documents in excell (each one of 30 mb) that have the following dot. I need to fill up this column with the data of each forward edge and making copy and beat it is a work of Chinese when each excell has 16800 lines... That way is happened to you of which could make this process with no need to make this work of Chinese. P.D.: Agradeceria that if somebody knows that serious but simple way and the fast one for this task helped me. A greeting Sorry here a screenshoot http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/91...

Help with forms
I´ve been searching for a while and can´t find a topic related to my problem. Hi, hope that someone can help me with this! I have two forms CM-OR related to a table ORÇAMENTO and the form CM-EC related to the table ENCOMENDA. I need to insert a checkbox, named ACEITE on CM-OR, and activate it when the number inserted on the field ORÇAM (from table ENCOMENDA) of the form CM-EC is equal to the field NºORÇAMENTO (primary key of table ORÇAMENTO) of the CM-OR form. Thanks in advance Use the AfterUpdate event for ORÇAM of CM-EC to check equality and to enabl...

Help with OnCustomDraw() for a CCheckListBox
Hi everyone, In my program, I have three check lists that hold strings. I want to create a general class called CMyChkList which inherits from CCheckListBox. I want that CMyChkList be capable to change the color of the strings it holds. This is what I've done without success: - I added the following member function: void CMyChkList::ChangeItemsColor(COLORREF color) { m_clrText = color; Invalidate(); UpdateWindow(); } - In the message map entries of CMyChkList I added: ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(NM_CUSTOMDRAW, OnCustomdraw) - Where OnCustomdraw() is defined as follows: void CMyChk...

help with money 2003 custom reports
Hi! I need to submit a report at work for all business related expenses for 2003. I have created a custom report labeled "Work Expenses" and then proceded to select only the expense categories that I need to be included, ie. cell phone, computer expenses, etc. The problem seems to be that every single transaction for the entire category or subcategory appears, generating quite a long report. I would like to just list the subtotals if possible. Can this be done? I can't seem to figure it out......... Also, some of the categories, like cell phone, are used for home and pers...

Help with code please
How do I change the code below to look this range up on a sheet called " Title " Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() UserForm1.Caption = Range("A1") End Sub Thanks in advance Greg I worked it out Thanks any way Greg ...

Re: Help needed with conditional formatting
Hi once again to all of you.I am here with one more problem related t conditional formatting.I have uploaded my file in this lin http://rapidshare.de/files/17202439/a.xls.html I had set some formatting to column B with some formattin.But m problem is that, that if i dont enter anything in column C the colo remains the same in the column B. But i need that if column C is blan then column B must be without color.Please help me soon. Thanks in advance -- Little Maste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

Any help with Excel Toolbar?
I'll admit, I'm not a good Excel user, or google searcher, so I'm hopin someone can help me. If you have a google toolbar, you customize it, then use it, but clos excel and reopen it and it goes back to how it was before....? Is thi normal or is this something I can fix? The file it creates i excel10.xlb in the documents and settings\username\applicatio data\microsoft\excel directory. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!! Stephani -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Normally any changes you make to your Excel toolbars are saved in your XLB file and rest...

Help
I have a spressheet that automatically populates 2 cells with the current time and date using the TODAY() and NOW () functions. Unfortunately, when I go back into the sheet at a later date or time it repopulates the cells with the new time and date. e.g. First Visit date set to 5-Jan 05 and time set to 09:20 AM. Second visit date set to 5-Jan 05 and time set to 09:25 AM. Third visit date set to 6-Jan 05 and time set to 10:00 AM. Is there a way that I can only get the cells populated once? Any help would be appreciated. Use Ctrl-: and Ctrl-Shift-; -- HTH RP (remove noth...

Need help with subtotals
I have a spreadsheet of invoices and the items that are on the invoice I sort by invoice number and subtotal by invocie which gives me a total of each invoice - invoice number and total on same line what I want to do is copy the list of invoice numbers and their totals to a new spreadsheet - the problem is when I do this the items on the invoice copy over as well. What can I do? Assuming the table is collapsed to suit Select the range Press F5 > Special > Visible cells only > OK Right-click on the selection > Copy Then just go to the new sheet > paste -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- ...

WANTED:
90% of America for crimes against English. If I have to read "real good" or "your" (when what is meant is "you're") I'm going to suffer an aneurysm! STOP KILLING OUR LANGUAGE! It's only on loan, you know... We could very easily ask for it back, and then what would you do...? We also only lent it to the Canadians, the New Zealanders, the Aussies and most of Africa, but at least they have the good sense to learn how to treat it properly. What do they teach you lot in school? Mind you, it's not all your fault - you are governed by a retarded ba...

help
after a bad stroke giving mre bad eyesight is ther any wat to make incoming email tecxt bigger? "Peter" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote in message news:O0n81gjnDHA.3304@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > after a bad stroke giving mre bad eyesight is ther any wat to make incoming > email tecxt bigger? > > This may only work for text, but... Open the email. Hold the Ctrl button and move your mouse wheel up and down. It should make the text get bigger and smaller. -karen ...

want to flip data in an excel column so last is first, first is l.
I have data in a list/column that I'd like to have listed in reverse order, i.e. the list appears with the last item from the initial list first and the first item from the initial list last. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks. ~Insert a column: call it Column A ~Go to the last item in the list, and enter 1 in the new column next to the last entry: suppose that's cell A50 ~In the cell immediately above the 1, or A49, enter the formula =A50+1. Copy that formula up to the first entry. ~Sort Column A (ascending) over your range of rows ~Delete column A Vwala! Hi! If y...

Don't want to open a new file when launching or returning to application
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is it possible to set Word up so that it doesn't open a new, blank file every time you launch it or return to it from another application? I can't see how to do it in preferences. It's quite frustrating to have the desktop cluttered up in this way! The same thing applies in Excel, too. This is in compliance with Apple's guidelines for OS X. You might be able to avoid it on launch with Apple Script, but IMHO, that's more trouble than it's worth :-) The document doesn't "clutte...

Help with Date Function
I have tried, and I can't figure out if this is possible. I'm trying to have dates autofill into a row of columns (C5 to V5 to be specific). I don't want week-end days to be a part of the autofill, and I can't figure out the formula. Any suggestions? Hi, Enter the first date in C5 which must be a weekday then put the formula below in D5 and drag right =C5+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(C5),0,1,1,1,1,3) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the questio...

"Compile error in hidden module: RegistrationDB" Help!
After upgrading my computer I recently had to reinstall Office XP. Everything works OK except Excel and it actually works, except I get this message "Compile error in hidden module: RegistrationDB". If I click on OK Excel works fine until I exit the program then I get the same error message again. Again it will exit if I select OK. It's not fatal, just annoying. If I select the only other option, HELP, I get the following: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- A protected module can't be displayed. This error has the following cause a...

Front End Finding Back End
I am currently using Access 2003. My question concerns connecting the front end up with the back end when you implement a new front end for the first time. I will describe the method I have been using. I am sure there must be an easier way with code. If I have a new user, I have them "Map a Network Drive" on their computer. This assigns a drive letter to the folder that contains the Backend. Once that is done, I open the Front End and run a "Check Links" code from Northwind. That allows me to designate the path to the Backend using the "Windows Explorer&q...

USage of Substitue product please help me!
Hi all. It is my curiosity and limited knowledge made me to ask this question. what is the usage of substitue product in crm. I didnt find any speciality in the case connecting it to opportunty, Quote, And others. Any know its practical usage plese help me to know about it. I am looking for ward some functinalities to packes the product, and select the different products in the package on opportunity area. Advance thnks for any help -- I am new in SBS 2003. trying to study myself. pleas ehelp me ...