Help - Customized Recipient Policies

My organization has 4 entities with 4 domain names. I have created 4
recipient policies to assign the domain email address to users of each entity
(1 email per user). However, there are certain users that need to have an
email address other than the primary address that they receive.

Without manually assiging this address, can I create a group, put users in
that group, and have a recipient policy assign all necessary addresses based
on this group membership?
--
Richard Perry
Systems Administrator/Programmer

hello

yes sure you can do it ,here is an example for how can u do this

so u can do as the following
make a  group named test
put testuser at this group
then at Exchange system manager make a new policy
at general tab choose modify then at find drop down menu choose user,
Contacts and groups
at the name type test and then find

Ahmed Abd ElSamei
Infrastructure Support Engineer| MEA Developer Support Center

I did try to do a similar process earlier, but when I checked that user's
properties, the user did not have the additional email address. I will
perform the steps again to make sure, but this is the same logic that I used
earlier.
--

"Ahmed Abd ELSamei" wrote:

> hello
>
> yes sure you can do it ,here is an example for how can u do this
>
> so u can do as the following
> make a  group named test
> put testuser at this group
> then at Exchange system manager make a new policy
> at general tab choose modify then at find drop down menu choose user,
> Contacts and groups
> at the name type test and then find
>
> Ahmed Abd ElSamei
> Infrastructure Support Engineer| MEA Developer Support Center

hello Richard

I will wait a feed back from you
Ahmed Abd ElSamei
Infrastructure Support Engineer| MEA Developer Support Center

ALL Inbox's messages dissapeared! HELP
Hi. Yesterday, i discovered that all my incoming emails were gone. My Inbox was empty, and there was nothing in Deleted folder. Scenario, in which someone had deleted all the messages and then cleaned up Deleted folder, is not possible. I have no idea what could couse it and how to restore my messages. It appeared that i was backing up a wrong .psd file, so now i'm REALLY screwed. Please help. P.S. I recently installed "ihatespam" software. Maybe it connected somehow with what happened. Do you use McAfee Anti-virus software? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all r...

Need Help Initializing Excel Spreadsheet Program
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 which is running on Windows ME. When I open the menu spreadsheet of a workbook with macros, I keep getting the following error: -Run-Time Error .... The Program is not initialized. An administrator must initialize the program by starting it once. - I had no trouble installing the new Excel Add-In program. I am using a personal laptop computer. I tried running the program in safe mode to see if I could get around the error, but that didn't work. I'm not sure what the error message means. Or how to correct it. I would appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

Customizing CC address verification
We need a solution for address verification in processing credit cards. We are using CyberSource as the gateway company for credit card authorization. SyberSource have the ability to process an API form and to provide the authorization with address verification. We looking to customize RMS so when processing a credit card tender instead of opening the basic form provided by RMS it will open a CyberSource API form populated with the credit card information and the address information and it will be submitted for authorization/capture, the response should be recorded in the sale. ...

Macro Help
I have this simple function to capture back ground color of a cell. Function BGCol(refRange As Range) BGCol = refRange.Interior.ColorIndex End Function I want to convert this to an array function where that array can store colorindex for all the cells in a specified range and then i can use it in a sumproduct formula to fins cells with a certain color. Any help or direction appreciated. Best, RK Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html, that is exactly what I do there. -- HTH Bob "rk0909" <rk0909@discussions.micros...

User Form Help #2
Hi, can any one help me please ? What I'm trying do to use combo box on a form I have created whic will display data in column 'A' e.g. Zip codes When the user has found the Zip code they require in Column A, an pressed the OK button the associated data in columns B, C & D will b displayed in the Text box on the form e.g. the user uses the combo box is used to select data in A12 Then press the OK Button The data in B12, C12, D12 is displayed in the text box Any assistance would be appreciated Many thanks Rob NB Excel version 200 -- robertgu 44 Married two kid ...

Help with modeless dialogs
Hi, in the dialog based application that i'm writing,i want to display two charts,each displayed in a separate modeless dialog. I've declared two variables: > CGraphD* m_dlg; > CGraphD* m_dlgLoad; Where CGraphD is the modeless dialog's class.I initialize them in OnInitDialog,but then i've got an unhandled exception. Debugging the app i've noted that when OnInitDialog returns,i have the following situation: > m_dlgLoad 0x005555b0 {CGraphD hWnd=0x0006056c} > m_dlg 0x00554a90 {CGraphD hWnd=0x0008059a} In my application,i've a button which lets the user lo...

my custom animation task pane disappeared.
any ideas how to get it back ? i only see it in he quick access toolbar, and i do not have access to all the animation options.. any ideas? Assuming you're using PPT 2007, click the Animations tab, then click Custom Animations to open the pane. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Laura Smart" <Laura Smart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A2274F...

Help! Word Table to Excel
I have a Word document that contains a huge table. I need to export i to Excel, but I am having no luck in doing so. I have tried to simpl cut and paste but it is not working. ANy suggestions would be greatl appreciated -- kaleb052 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kaleb0521's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=459 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26427 Hi what exact probel do you encounter? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "kaleb0521" <kaleb0521.1davpa@...

help pls about vector
i hope someone knows how to notate a ' vector' in excel. So not (2.0) but the 2 above de 0 en both between de ( )... cheers, derK ...

Excel 2007 chart help
Hi gang new here - we just switched to 2007 and i am having a hard time creating a pie chart with the following info - WA 29 $835K GA 39 $335K FL 68 $1M CA 105 $1M TX 123 $5M when i try to make pie chart i select all the cells with my mouse - when i do that and go to insert and i can get it to work all that shows in my chart is TX 123 where the title is and on the right side just one blip $835K On the data i selected i have a green box around TX 123 then a blue box only on $5M and a purple box covering from $835k down to $1M i can not get this to work any help would be appreciated...

Microsoft Money Password help
I worked with money 2001on my old computer xp . I had no password for one file and I did have a clear password for my other file. I had to reformat and I installed 2001 money on a new laptop with vista. Trying to download my files, it asks for a password. for the file that didn't have a password, it asks for the password. For the file that had a password, the official password didn't work. I ran a password retrieval program and it verified that the file without a password didn't have one assigned. Here's my best guess at some dire assistance which may or may not b...

Help with code 01-01-08
I wrote the following code hopeing to Enable a textbox "Me.[Extended Price]" when its value is greater than 0 and disable it when its value is equal to 0. Am I using the right Event here? Private Sub Extended_Price_Change() If Me.[Extended Price].Value > 0 Then Me.[Extended Price].Enabled = True ElseIf Me.[Extended Price].Value = 0 Then Me.[Extended Price].Enabled = False End If End Sub That's not going to work. Firstly, the Change event fires for each keystroke. At that time, the Value is not yet updated, so the code won't do what you ex...

Help; ther's got to be a better way :-(
Hi, I have several reports that export into .xls spreadsheeets from SAP. They always export with multiple header lines which makes it hard to sort because doing 'Data>Sort>w/ Header' only keeps the top line as header. I need to keep them all for my boss. I have been doing them manually but the 2 new ones he gave me this morning contain 37,000 rows each. Is there a way to sort all and have the first 6 rows be an exception? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Nikki Nikki, Insert a new row above the one row of headers that you want to use, then select one cell in the tab...

Unknown Error from custom appointment form
I have a problem with receiving an "Unknown Error" MsgBox with my custom appointment form. I have paid attention to the mskb article below http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280813 but we're all on 2002, so it doesn't fix the problem. Does anyone know of any other circumstances this can happen? I'm hooking most events and have a single extra page with a few fields bound to UDFs ...

It is a beautiful day
Hello, I would like to convert my cell text to html or add HTML to it and keep the data in the cell. I need to upload my excel database to a software that requires the cell data to be HTML ready. It has to have the neccessary tags so the whole cell text is HTML ready. I have over a 1000 files so doing it manually would not be practical. Some of the cells have a large amount of data in them. The cell contains text that is not formatted. The cell data I have right now looks something like this: _*ColumnA*_ ___________________________________________________________ Barley Water 2 Tbs pearl ba...

Help problems setting up rule to move email to a public folder
Hoping that someone can offer some advice on this problem. Outlook exhibits very strange behaviour when using rules to emails to public folders based on various criteria. For example, I can create a rule (and have successfully creates several rules) that moves a email to a public folder based on a particular text string in the message body. Then I create an identical rule based on different text, and I find that I can't select a destination folder in the public folder. It's crazy, it's the exact same rule. Then I check an original rule that was working fine and find tha...

Macro help with hiding columns based on date ranges in a column
I have a scheduling spreadsheet where I need to schedule healthcare staff to cover 6 floors of a longterm care center. In column A I have the floor number assignment starting with floor 1. In column B I have each day of the current year from 01/01/2004 to 12/31/2004 repeated for all 6 floors. As you can imagine it's difficult working with so many rows of data. As the scheduling person plans in smaller windows of time, I would like to employ a simple auto-hide of date ranges that they don't need to see for their planning purpose. I was hoping that someone could provide me with some macr...

Query help 02-29-08
I have a table with 20 columns and I am looking to add a column that searches the other 20 columns and if all the cells in that row are null enter value in the new column =X and if there is information in any of the other columns make new column's row value = is null? Any help would be appreciated. A B C D NEWCOLUMN 1 A Z B X Q X It is rarely necessary to store "calculated" data, and there are some good reasons not to. What you are asking for sounds like something you...

OWA SSL problem... please help
Hi, We have an Exchange Server with OWA on SSL. 2 Days ago something happened to the SSL on IIS. On accessing the https://mailserveraddress/exchange website the certificate or login prompts do not appear. Instead I get a "page cannot be displayed" error. When SSL is disabled (http://mailserveraddress/exchange) OWA works just fine. I have tried everything I could find on MS KB with little success. Does somebody know how to resolve this problem and get Certificate Services back up on IIS ? Thank you for your help Sai Krishnakumar ...

still looking for help with an If Then Vloop vba code.
This is what I have so far; If tb1.Value <> "" Then Range("J15").Select Do If Ifempty(ActiveCell) = False Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select End If Loop Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell) = True ActiveCell.Value = 'here is where i run int problems. the activecell.value needs to be from a vlookup. this is what I a trying, but not working activecell.Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(tb1.value workbooks("Name").worksheets("Name").Range("a1:c200"), 3, 0) The workbook that I am doing the Vlookup in, is open -- M...

Query design help requested
hello to all I'm fairly new at this! Here's my situation. qryA and qry B have identical structures. The PKey used in both is EmplID. I need to know how to construct qryC (again with the same fields) so that it contains ALL the data rows in qryA EXCEPT those also in qryB. Help greatly appreciated Victoria Use the unmatched query wizard (first dialog when you create a new query.) Use qryA as the first 'table', and qryB as the one to exclude. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips...

Object not found. Cant open attachment, HELP PLEASE!!
I have 2 users out of 80 that cannot open attachments for some reason. They get a message saying "Object not found". I can open the message easily from my machine, no problems. Has anyone seen this problem before? We are all running XP Professional with Office 2000 SP3 with all updates. the mail format is HTML so I dont think its the Rich-Text issue. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve Kennemer Dallas TX ...

Customize option not available
When attempting to add buttons to toolbar the customize option is greyed out. User is in the local admins group. Can someone point me in the right direction? ...

Custom Attribute not saving
Hi, I have created a new custom attribute on the Contact entity that is a picklist of Contact Types - Customer, Supplier, Partner etc. I've added this new attribute to the Contact form and marked it as a business required field. Then Published changes. When I go into a contact, I can see the new picklist with the right values in it. It correctly warns you if you don't select a value whilst trying to save. So, you select a value and click save. The save works fine but the problem is the Contact Type value is not being saved to the database. if you go back into the contact record t...

Unable to Customize Outlook Today #2
After a new install of Outlook 2000 on a new computer (Win XP Home)I find that I cannot customize Outlook Today. When I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. It was fine on my old computer (Dell Notebook with Win 2000). Any suggestions would be welcome. In article <076901c3c48a$7355f550$a501280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |After a new install of Outlook 2000 on a new computer |(Win XP Home)I find that I cannot customize Outlook |Today. When I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing |happens. It was fine on my old computer (Dell Notebook ...