HEEEELLLLPPPP PLEASE!

Hi,

I'm running Exchange 2003 SP1 with the latest post SP1
patch applied. Client is Outlook XP. Windows 2003 native
domain.

In one site (which has recently been migrated from NT4 and
Exchange 5.5) I have the following problem but only for
some users:
When they logon to their mailbox through OWA, they can
read, send mail correctly, add contacts, tasks etc... but
when they go to their calendar they are unable to create
new appointments and the "new" button is not available.
They can see the appointments in the calender but are
unable to create new ones.

Here's what I tried:
I logged on with a user account that is experiencing
problems onto a machine of a user that is not having
problems, tried to access the MBX but it still has the
same problem.
I logged on with a user account that is not having
problems onto a machine of a user that is having problems,
accessed the MBX and it still works.
I've delete the mailbox of a user having problems (was
only a test account), recreated a new mailbox but still
having the same problems.
Compared the security off the user objects of non-working
and working but they are the same. Also checked the
mailbox rights under tab Exchange Advanced but they are
the same.

Any thoughts?? Thanks!
Best,
Glenn

0
anonymous (74722)

freeze 2 panes help please
hi all...... i hope this is an easy ? I want to make a worsheet kind of like a framed web page, like this -------------------------------------------------||----------------------------| | title || date | |____________________________|| | | || | | info 1 || | | ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Please create a POS module
We are a retailer and bought GP from our partner who also sold us Compass Technologies POS product. Without the POS product, GP would not be very usable for us. However, had I understood the level of support we were going to receive and the level of dependency we now have on this little third-party, we would not have purchased a Microsoft product and will never recommend MS to any other retailer until Microsoft supports this part of the software directly. If Microsoft is serious at all about selling to the retailer segment, it is critical that this interface be supported directly by Mi...

Help formatting please.
So I have two columns, several pages long, full of phone numbers. Some of the numbers in the columns look like this: (555) 555-5555 and about half the other ones are lacking the parenthesis. IE 555-555-5555. I want to make everything uniform by adding parenthesis to all the numbers. How do I go about doing that? Thanks. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ cruisin4burgers, Assuming that ALL of the phone numbers are either ###-###-#### OR (###) ###-####...

HELP, HELP, HELP, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
I have an exchange server box, 5.5. with SP3. Norton Antivirus deleted the edb.log file and the information store would not restart. somehow, before i got to the server, most of the files were removed and the service restarted with a new priv.edb and pub.edb. Problem i have is this; I have two huge priv and pub files - about 1.5 gigs each - just sitting there and CEO, CIO, and CFO want all their old emails. Dude that claims he does backups, did not do backups this time for some strange reason and i have absolutely no kind of backup - just these two files. Is there any way i can w...

Please help.,
how is v-lookup in ms excel done? Basically you will have a table of data. In VLookup there are 3 things, lookup value, table array and column. Note that the lookup value has to be on the first column on the left of the table, no other position. 1 a f 2 b g 3 c h 4 d i 5 e j Assuming that you have the 3 columns of data and the lookup value is 4. So the formula will be =VLOOKUP(3,A2:D11,2) the 3 is the lookup value, A2:D11 is the range of the table. Note that this will include the first column so that the formula can look for the lookup value. 2 refers to the c...

Please help me on an excel spreadsheet for work
So I have this spreadsheet. In COLUMN A, there is a list of cells containing numeric & tex information. For example: Column A/Row 1 = 123456 Keyboards, Black Column A/Row 2 = 1234 Mice, Black Column A/Row 3 = 12345 Monitors, Gray In COLUMN B, there is a repeated list of text all the way down th column. For example: Column B/Row 1 = Text""Text Column B/Row 2 = Text""Text Column B/Row 3 = Text""Text My goal here is to take the numeric portion from each cell in Column and place that numeric portion in between the Quotation Marks ("") i the corresp...

Help PLease! Third Post Still No Responses
I am using a form subform combo to allow users to edit certain fields in the a table. The problem is when changing from one period to the next and or back again the form assigns a new period number to an old record. This field in the subform is locked for editing by the users. I am not sure what is happening. -- Thanks, Scott Well, I'm not surprised nobody has yet answered - you haven't really given enough information about your tables/fields and your form design. People in this newsgroup are not psychic, and cannot see your database. That said, and in the absence of any d...

Formula HELP!! Please!
Hi, I have a % (changes each month) ... ex: 104% which is weighted in the following manner: The first 60% is calc. with a multiplier of 0.60 The next 40% is calc. with a multiplier of 1.45 The next 4% is calc. with a multiplier of 30 Since the overall % changes each month, what is the best formula to write so that I can drop in the % in one cell and the formula will calc. the multiplier in another cell. (So if I have 100% next month, I can leave the formula and it will know not to calculate the 4%). THANK YOU! Try this - assuming your %age is in A1 =0.6*A1 + 0.85*Max(0,A1-0.6)+ 2...

911 Self email ISSUE (MVP's please respondq)
Hello, i am getting this weired reports that many users were receiving emails sent from their own account whch they never sent. every day this number is increasing. Users did not sent those emails, neither anyone else sent it from Outlook web access. Those users are not infected with viruses, i am not lost where should i start troubleshooting this issue? G I'm seeing this in my Exchange box and also at my home ISP's pop3 mailboxes. I think this is the new age spam?? R Green "R06" <R06@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37B080A2-6CA5-4CE6-93AA-7A...

Please help
Hi. 1.5*5.5 = 8.25 In Access forms and tables 1.5*5.5 = 8.20 (which is not correct) How can I fix it? Many thanks for any help... It equals 8.25 in my forms as well. What is in your control on your form? Are you multiplying a field by a field, or are you asking the user to enter one or both values into unbound controls? If using data from a table, what type of field is it? More details please. -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. "Art Vandaley" <kestafir@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xleUHJmHHA.4868@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > 1.5*5.5 = 8.25 ...

Please Help w/ Macro!!!
I get spreadsheets that have numerous (superfluous) tabs that I must delete every time before I present the data. When I record a macro to delete these tabs and then execute it, I still have to respond to the dialog box - " do you want to delete this worksheet as it may contain links to other worksheets". There are 22 tabs (worksheets) that I must delete, so even with my macro, I have to press Enter 22 times - not very efficient!!! Any ideas to eliminate or bypass the dialog box and have the macro automatically delete the tabs? application.displayalerts = false 'your ...

IIS removed and Added again.. Please Help
Hi , In MY CRM deployment we removed IIS from the server by mistake. We have added the IIS again. There was no bakcup of IIS. We lost crm web sites and applicaion pool settings. Then We copied the the application pool and Web sites from another crm deployment. then repaired the crm server. But CRM is not working. In deployment manger is showing crmserver as disabled. It is not able to enable. We changes application pool, credential from domain user to network service We are getting this error. [ earlier it was domain name] The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'Config...

Method Add of object Validation Failed
I am getting error on the add method on validation - Method Add of object Validation Failed - please help Me.Unprotect With Sheet1.Cells(1, 1).Validation .Delete .Add xlValidateList, xlValidAlertWarning, , Lst <<<< Error here!!!!! .ErrorMessage = "Please select an Employee from the list" .ErrorTitle = "Select Employee" End With On Jul 10, 2:17=A0pm, Shokie <shokiegu...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am getting error on the add method on validation - > > Method Add of object Validation Failed - please help > &g...

Email and DNS
OK I am at wits end and I hope someone can help me...granted I am new at this. first here is my dns report.... http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=onteorasoftware.net I have a domain called KJM.ds I created for my active directory install (WIndows Server 2003 Enterprise). I have Exchange 2003 Enterprise. I created a zone called onteorasoftware.net to handle web site inquiries for this site. I added to the recipient policy in Exchange to include onteorasoftware.net Now I am trying to create it so that there is mail.onteorasoftware.net that can send and receive email fo...

Help Please
I have a: MainForm = record source "tblProject Staffing Resources". On the MainForm there are 4 comboxes: ProjectID = row source "qryProjectID Discipline Name = row source "qryDisciplineName" Section Number = row source "qrySectionNumber" Last Name = row source "qryLastName" There is also a select button and a clear button. Once a selection is made from one or a combination of combo boxes the select button is clicked and the results display in a subform = record source "SELECT [tblProject Staffing Resources].ProjectID, [tblProject Staffing...

conditional format formula? help please
Folks, I would like to format an entire row in my sheet based on the text in one cell of each row. For example, when cell S33 equals "Complete", I'd like row 33 (or even just cells S1 to Snn) to assume a gray background. Now I'm no stranger to Excel and routinely build mildly complex formulas and arrays, but I can't seem to make this work in the conditional format dialog box using the "Formula is" choice. What am I missing? Anyone have a quick formula I can put in the dialog? thanks, -gb Geoff, Select Row 33 Format -> Conditional Formatting... Formu...

PLEASE HELP ME with page numbering
I posted this earlier, waited all day for a response only to be told that I was on a Mac bulletin board that I was led to with a bad interface???? anyway here is my question. I am DESPERATE my page numbers are not showing in my document and I am at the end of my > rope. I am using MS word 2007 and Vista - I am able to go through all the > menus for header, footer, format page numbers, etc. but then no final product > shows up. > > The help desk at my school is clueless and offered no help whatsoever. > > I have spent HOURS trying to insert these page numbers today. I ha...

Messy Formuula Needs Clean up Help: Part 2 (Clarification Please)!
I posted the question below earlier for Biff, however, given that I previously said that the question was resolved (clicking thank you on the feedback request option), when it turned out I was still having difficulty, I was not certain whether or not my additional clarification request got seen. For that reason I am reposting as a new question. Please see “Messy Formula Needs Clean up Help” comments for the original postings and responses that I received (which now include the clarification I was asking Biff for). Thanks everyone! Dan -----------------------------------------...

Please help install SQL SRS CRM 4.0 on SBS 2003R2
Please help, how do I install and configure SQL 2005 WGE especially SRS on SBS 2003R2 for CRM 4.0 WGE? I'm just not finding any detailed information on SQL install/configuration. Please point me to any resources. thanks! On May 9, 3:56=A0am, Scroch <Scr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Please help, how do I install and configure SQL 2005 WGE especially SRS on= > SBS 2003R2 for CRM 4.0 WGE? =A0I'm just not finding any detailed informati= on on > SQL install/configuration. =A0Please point me to any resources. > > thanks! It should be a case of putting t...

Help With Validation Please
Hi I have a spreadsheet set up wher I'd like users to put a Y in one of 3 columns (Red, Amber or Green) Is there any way of validating so that they can only put a Y in Red or Amber or Green column at a time and not in both or all three? Many thanks for any help. Helen Assuming Red, Amber and Green are in columns B:D -- Select columns B:D Choose Data>Validation From the Allow dropdown, choose Custom In the Formula box, type: =COUNTIF($B1:$D1,"Y")<=1 Click OK helen wheels wrote: > Hi > > I have a spreadsheet set up wher I'd like users to put a Y in one...

help me with excel formula please
A B can somebody help with a formula in the B colunm so that it 1 1 give values added upwards in the A colunm 2 (1+2) 3 (1+2+3) 4 ( 1+2+3+4) advance thanks In B1 enter: =A1 In B2 enter: =B1+A2 and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200903 "shaanu" wrote: > A B can somebody help with a formula in the B colunm so > that it > 1 1 give values added upwards in the A colunm > 2 (1+2) > 3 (1+2+3) > 4 ( 1+2+3+4) > ...

Help with grid lines please
I use several excel spread sheets. On one of them, I inadvertantly laid a book against the space bar and wiped out several rows of data. Not a big deal and I recreated it. (After I figured out the book on the space bar was the problem). However, for those rows that were "wiped out", I can't restore the vertical grid lines using the "borders" tool. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks, DonR maybe you have some data in one of the cells, and spaces after it ex "this is data" spc spc spc spc the spc is blank spaces and overlaps the grid lines block...

Please someone save my sanity
Hi, I have a matrix as below that I want to chart using a line chart. want the empty cells to be ignored by the chart, so I can use the Hi-L bar option of the line chart type. X Y Z a 1 5 b 3 5 c 2 d 5 5 e 5 f 5 5 Unfortunately, the 'empty' cells are not really empty; they contain formula that returns an empty string: (e.g. =IF(LEN(B2)=0,"",B2). As a result, my chart is plotting these 'empty' cells as zeros, so th Hi-Lo bars are all dropping to zero. Anyone know how I can trick th chart into thinking the cells really are empty? Any help much appreci...

Help with wildcard Replace syntax, please?
I tried a wildcard Find/Replace: -- Find: 5 spaces, any combination of 2 numbers, a period ( {5,})[0-9]{2,}. -- Replace: 9 spaces, then "a." ( {9})a. Find worked. Replace gave me: " {9}a." I gave up trying to code it and just typed 9 spaces! 8>/ Is there something special I needed to do in the Replace box? Ed You must enter into the Replace box exactly what it is that you want to be used as the replacement Though, you could have used ([ ]{4}) [0-9]{2} in the Find what control and then \1\1 a in the Replace with control -- Hope this...