Having trouble using 'find'

After a user's mailbox is moved from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003, he can
no longer do use the find feature.  As a test, we try to do a 'find' for
emails in his inbox from someone we know he has a lot of them in his inbox.
The find finished in like one second and show nothing.  Please help.

Kit

0
skc1 (23)

Advanced Find: Customers who bought Product
I am evaluating CRM for some clients, and I am trying to figure out how much customization will be required for routine queries that the clients do every day. For example: "Show me all the customers who bought our 'SuperWidget' product in the past 12 months." It does not appear that Advanced Find can support this kind of query. Here are my questions: 1) Assuming that we have created Invoices with Invoice Details that contain the Product and Quantity information, could a customer perform this query with the Advanced Find dialog? 2) If so, how? 3) If not, how could I p...

Navigating between active sheets using the Window dropdown.
I have searched the Groups but cannot find a means by which I can call the Window dropdown to allow a user to navigate between open excel files to select the correct sheet for the macro to run on. Basically, I want to be able to ensure that the user already has the necessary file open and that it has focus, and to apply a means by which they can go to the open file so that the macro runs on the correct file rather than any other file that might be open. so far i have the following: - Sub versionmastermsb1() Dim msb As Integer msb = MsgBox("Is today's Log file open?", vbYesNo)...

Saving data in Access table using VB ?
I have a form with a button and if you click the button, a list of invoices are generated and saved in the table 'Invoice'. Problem is, the data isnt saved :( Here's my code: Private Sub Knop0_Click() Dim Invoicenr As Long Dim Invoicedate As Date stdocname = "Invoice" DoCmd.OpenTable stdocname, acViewNormal, acAd Invoicenr = 111111 Invoicedate = Now DoCmd.Save acTable, stdocname End Sub What am I doing wrong ? answered in microsoft.public access "Bauhaus" <niemandhier@pandora.be> wrote in message news:8Gxii.2421$yf6.506@biebel.telenet-ops.be....

use calendar in public folder
is there a way to put a dynamic copy of a user's calendar in Public folders as read only? thanks, raul rego I would take a look at www.slipstick.com and see if they have anything. On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:42:00 -0400, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >is there a way to put a dynamic copy of a user's calendar in Public folders >as read only? > >thanks, > >raul rego > ...

Why does Microsoft Money suck so much now? It used to be good.
I'd happily pay double to get back a functioning copy of my Microsoft Money 2001. It quietly downloaded all transactions from everywhere, it never pestered me with ads, it didn't create duplicate accounts and then refuse to merge them, it didn't time limit how long it would run, and every message had a help button explaining what to do. Microsoft: throw out your code base and go back to the 2001 version! Give us a product that works! "The service that allows you to download transactions from MSN Money My Accounts has been disabled. Close and reopen Money. If the prob...

How do I print gridlines using avery templates on blank paper?
I'm trying to print new labels for my Big Tab Insertable dividers (8 Tab) and don't have any more labels so I want to print on blank paper and cut to fit. Is there a way to do this? Im using Word 2007 -- Sherry B Select the table, then click the all borders icon. Pam newdesigner wrote: >I'm trying to print new labels for my Big Tab Insertable dividers (8 Tab) and >don't have any more labels so I want to print on blank paper and cut to fit. >Is there a way to do this? Im using Word 2007 -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com ...

IoSetDeviceInterfaceState: using multiple interface instances
Hello, is it possible to independently control multiple instances of a driver interface? I have an NDIS5 protocol driver that binds to multiple NDIS drivers. Using an interface that I register in the protocol driver, I want to notify my application of changes from ANY of the bound NDIS drivers. This works fine for a single binding. My problem is that IoSetDeviceInterfaceState does not differentiate between different instances of the interface that I've registered (via IoRegisterDeviceInterface). Currently, my protocol driver calls IoRegisterDeviceInterface for each N...

WHERE USED
Hi, Is there a way within Access to determine where a field is used/updated? In other words, how can I query the queries or code, to determine where FIELDA is referenced? -- David Open up Help and search on Object Dependencies. Rich Fisher's excellent Find and Replace add-in might be just the ticket. If you register it (one of the best $37 I've ever spent), the cross-reference report can find what queries use which reports and forms. It's a good way to find orphans. However I don't know if it will go down to the level that you are looking for. http:/...

Error 3077 Recordset.FindFirst using dates
I am using Access2007 and VB 98 . I have a table whose model is as follows: tblPays FromDate ToDate MonthlyPay 01/03/2008 29/02/2008 7770 01/03/2009 28/02/2009 7970 01/03/2009 28/02/2010 8300 The dates are formatted in Indian Style(dd-mm-yyyy) I have a function now to find the monthly pay rate for a particular period. For example, the period 01-10-2008 To 31-12-2008 should give the monthly rate: 7770 Function MyPay(datFromDate,datToDate) Dim db AS Dao.Database Dim rst AS Dao.Recordset Set rst = db.openrecordset(tblpays,dbopendynaset) “ Now I want to find the monthly p...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Can exchange 2003 full version be used for upgrade?
Windows 2000/Exchange 2000 Planning to get Exchange 2003. Is there such a thing as an Exchange 2003 upgrade version (haven't seen one)? Or can I just get the full version and do an in-place upgrade? Jo You can in-place upgrade from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Before you do, though, make sure you've got tried and tested backups. A much less risky move is to implement a new Exchange 2003 server alongside the existing Exchange 2000 server and simply move the mailboxes across. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.c...

Sending mail using script.
Hi, I am not much into vb scripting but I got hold of a vb script which can send mail from a mail id which is not created on exchange server. Below is the script: Set objMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message") objMessage.Subject = "Example CDO Message" objMessage.From = "me@my.com" objMessage.To = "test@paulsadowski.com" objMessage.TextBody = "This is some sample message text." objMessage.Send I tried this script on my exchange 2003 sp2 server which has been hardened using the security configuration wizard with comes with windows 2003 sp1 and ...

a problem when using a listctrl with checkbox
Hi all, I created a listctrl with checkbox (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) and found the checkbox could be set to checked/unchecked even by right-clicking. why? what special handling is needed for prohibiting it? thanks. bq You need to override the right click method in the control so make an extension of the listctrl class: In class wizard make a new class ListCtrlEx with base class CListCtrl. Then choose the dlg class and make a member variable for the list box say m_list and make it a control of type ListCtrlEx Then go to the message maps tab and choose class ListCtrlEx. Add a function for WM_R...

Pasting an image using MACROS
I am new to word macros. I need help urgently. I have a long document and need to show a hyperlink as ‘Back to Table of Contents’ at the top from the 3rd page onwards. To resolve it i have created a macro which will insert the hyperlink on each page. (Code given below) The problem that i am facing is that at many times whenever i run this macro the hyperlinks gets pasted one after the other on the first page instead of one in each page. Sub test() Dim s As Shape Dim alt_text As String Dim page_num As Integer Dim counter As Integer Dim i As Integer counter = 1 ...

How do I update charts using macros
I have lot of charts (44 in total) in one sheet. The data for the charts are linked to another spreadsheet. When I update the values the charts are not updated even though both files are open at the same time. It will only update if I manually re-visit the data ranges or close the file and re-open it. Is there are any why to telling (using macros) to update all the charts in the workbook? Thanks in advance Seng Hi, Is the Calculation mode set to something other than Automatic? Cheers Andy Seng wrote: > I have lot of charts (44 in total) in one sheet. The data for the charts are &...

find text in a formula
ok, I have a sheet that has two basic types of formulas: =U10-P10 =U3-SUM(P3:P5) The simpler one always stays the same relative to the row. The one with the sum function however can be 2 or more rows. I want to be able to highlight the ones that have the Sum function in it. I have tried all kinds of things with conditional formatting, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas? -- Joker "...God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me." Gen. 21:6 If you highlight the complete worksheet by CTRL-A, you can then use Find & Replace (CTRL-H) to replace ...

Using CASE statement in a Report to auto-generate the Subnet & Gateway
I have the following code to calculate the correct SUBNET mask & GATEWAY (depending on the third part of the IP Address txtPartIII): ---------------------------------- Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) Select Case Me.txtPartIII Case Is = "248" Me.txtSubNetMask = "255.255.255.0" Me.txtGateway = "64.83.248.1" Case Is = "252" Me.txtSubNetMask = "255.255.255.248" Me.txtGateway = "10.0.0.1" Case Is = "253" Me.txtSubNetMask = "255.255.255.252&...

Finding last row data in other worksheet
Hi, I'm very rusty with excel and need your help. I'm using Excel 2003. I need to insert a worksheet into an existing workbook, which I have an existing bit of VBA to do, and need this inserted sheet sheet to have an INDIRECT? function to gather the contents of the last row in a given column. I have the formula to retrieve a known cell =INDIRECT("'Purchase Req. form'!$D$3") but don't have the knowledge to turn that cell refrence into the last row of a given column. Thanks for any help Don On 21 May, 11:23, donh <donhar...@gmail.com>...

can I use a hyperlink to open a specific form?
I created a hyperlink that opens that database itself but really need it to open a specific form within that databse. You can use reference from MDB1 to MDB2, so MDB1 will recognise all the functions in MDB2. Open MDB1, when you are in code (any where), select tools, reference. browse and select MDB2. You will notice that MDB1 recognise all the functions in the modules, but it wont recognise forms, reports, macros etc, so if for example you want to open a form MDB2 From MDB1, create a function in MDB2 that open the form, and then call that function from MDB1 That way you wont open ...

disabling the tab when the tabs are selected using keyboard
My requirement was when tabs are clicked on certain conditions tabs should not get focus ( just like disabling the tabs ) .The default tab will be shown . this is done by retaining the focus to the original tab if certain condition is not true else the clicked tab will get the focus and corresponding tab is shown.This functionality is done in LButtondown handler function. Same thing should be done when the selection is done through keyboard arrow keys. Anybody can tell where LButtondown functionality has to be incorporated if tab selection is done through keys . ...

How can use the Bitmap::GetHBITMAP
I use gdiplus Bitmap and I want to use HBITMAP, I want to change background color , but that is not able to change that color. only that can change blue color. my Imge bgcolor was transeparent, so what is problem?? that my code??? Bitmap bitmap = Bitmap::From(_L"c:\\dd.png"); HBITMAP hBmp; bitmap.GetHBITMAP(Color(255,255,255,255), &hBmp); this one is reference of msdn. Bitmap::GetHBITMAP Method Status GetHBITMAP( const Color &colorBackground, HBITMAP *hbmReturn ); Parameters colorBackground [in] Reference to a Color object that specifies the background color....

"non-commercial use"
I installed Office2007 Enterprise on my new Windows 7 laptop from the disk, ignoring the fact that it came with a 60-day trial of Home & Student. Now it seems as though it somehow glommed onto the presence of the trial version somewhere on the hard drive (I didn't click on the Trial icon, and I haven't gone on line -- because the wifi network connection thingie is demanding a "security code," whatever that is, before it will connect to a network) and says "non-commercial use" in the title bar. Is there some way to make that go away? (I didn't tr...

vlookup using calculated references
Why can't vlookup use calculated references? One table has its reference values listed like 123-456 (the table from which values must be extracted). The other table has its values listed like 123456 (the table which dictates which values to extract). So I used =SUBSTITUTE to remove the "-" in the first table. Vlookup doesn't seem to be able to use the adjusted reference value in the first table. Is there a work around? Regards, Robin VLOOKUP can certainly use calculated references: =VLOOKUP(LEFT(A1,3) & "-" & RIGHT(A1,3), Table, 2, FALSE) finds ...

Using dates with hyperlinks
i am using a very large spreadsheet with hyper links to related word files. These hyperlinks are created automatically based on cell contents. but i am having trouble when using a date formatted cell. currently i am using the format ddmmyy, but when it is used as i hyperlink, its reverts back to the serial number. is there any way to stop this? hope i explained that right! Try creating a folder on your desktop and dumping the word files into it. I have a lawn mower and I would not use it to paint a house. "jeegna" wrote: > i am using a very large spreadsheet with hyper ...

Using workflow to update related enties fails
I have a CRM 4 setup with a custome entity called Training Courses and to those I can associate oppertunities (as bookings on a course) I can run a workflow on a booking and access (update or read) the associated Course but I need to be able to run a workflow against the aprent Course and have it update all the associated opertunities. Initially it wasn't an option in a workflow created against the course entity. So I created a 1:N referential relationship in the oppertunity entity to link them. I can now see the status of my oppertunities from my Course workflow but when I try and ru...