Group View #2

Hello,

    I need to create group views for 50 users. They to have each other's
names in thru groups. Is there a way that I can do this on the server so I
don't have to have a user log in and then add the name of each person? Is
there a better way to view a lot of calendars in Exchange? The interface is
Outlook 2003 Thanks.

0
c.knox (2)

Disable items in a CListCtrl in icon view
It is possible to disable some items when using a CListCtrl in (large) icon view mode ? For example, gray them out and make it non-clickable. Any ideas ? Not out of the box, you will have to custom draw the items, and handle the clicking yourself. AliR. "Vincent RICHOMME" <richom.v@free.fr> wrote in message news:44759efc$0$31231$626a54ce@news.free.fr... > > It is possible to disable some items when using a CListCtrl in (large) > icon view mode ? > For example, gray them out and make it non-clickable. > > Any ideas ? ...

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo #2
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = .Range("A1").Text End With End Sub This code should go in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "wngg001" <wngg001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A0F9D9E-269F-45CF-A6E3...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #2
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...

Publisher 2007 -how to view all pages in bottom row of taskbar
I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. document contains 10 pages, which were visible as number rows at the bottom underneath the document within the publisher taskbar frame). I cannot select a page any more. How can I get this page row back? Thank you in advance for your replies. CosmicFaery wrote: > I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on > the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. > document contains 10 pages, which were ...

Hand entered dates view wrong
A user I support is having an issue with a worksheet in Excel. It is not an urgent or crucial fix, but I am interested in people's ideas, since she says it has happened to her before. In each case she threw away the worksheet and started a new one by hand entering the data again. Here's the scenario: She has a worksheet in which she has been adding rows of data over time (6 months or so) and has only about 30 rows of data. Column A are dates, and are formatted as such. After months of opening and saving in this document once a week or so, she now has an issue - when she types...

Drop down menu #2
Is is possible when you have a drop down menu, to have excel short list the menu as you type in more charcaters of the text. For example a have a list of several hundred customers. I start inputting the first few letters of the customers name, I would like that list of several hundred to be shortened to only include thaise customers that begin with the letters I have typed in. Thanks Think this previous post by Debra Dalgleish would be of help: "Although data validation doesn't support autocomplete, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can se...

Viewing Formulas instead of formula results
I want to view all of the formulas in my worksheets without going through each cell and typing " " around each formula. Is there any way to do this so I can check all of my formulas at once? Meghan, here is one way, use Ctrl and ~, this will toggle between formulas and results -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 97 & 2000 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Meghan" <mmckee15@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:00db01c351f6$4eb0...

Associated external Account #2
Dear all, Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3. Found that associated external account rights which never seen before in 2k. Wish to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to use it. Please help and thousand thanks. regards Granting Access to External Accounts http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/8c4befe3-3815-4b6b-a759-1e5a2878499d.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Elton Seng Yan Thung" <sengy01@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message news:enFBAvpwFHA...

virus scanning #2
I really get prompted for "requesting virus scan", and I don't know ho to disable it; the warning is located beside ready, in Excel bar -- Gerbati ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gerbatin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27651 What antivirus software do you use? I think/hope the solution will involve a setting that you can toggle in that program. (maybe you missed an option???) The antivirus program doesn't have t...

Pivot Table fields #2
Is there a way to format multiple pivot table fields at one time and have them refresh that way, rather than having to select each column and choose the format options? Thanks CLou: I think the solution for you is to open the Pivot Table Toolbar and select the Field Settings icon. This sets the format for all results for that particular field. One limitation that I haven't found a way around is getting a preferred column size to "stick" and not reset after a table refresh. Bruce >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to format multiple pivot table fields at ...

Turn data #2
Is there a way to turn the data in an Excel spreadsheet so that what is on the top is now on the side and what is on the side is now on top? I need to export my spreadsheet into Access but, I can't get it to format correctly in its current orientation. ~Make a backup copy of your data to work from (just in case, so you don't lose data) ~Highlight the entire range of data; click >Edit >Copy ~Choose a new location, on a different sheet perhaps; click >Edit >Paste Special and select the Transpose box; click OK Does that do it for you? thank you so much. You are a genius...

2 questions about Exchange Server 2000
1. How, or where, do I find out where Service Pack level I have installed? I see that I downloaded SP3, but I can't tell if it was ever installed. 2. Clients have Outlook 2000. Inbox is open. Last message is selected. No new mail. Then, if you click on a different message, you get the "new mail has arrived..." message. It seems to only deliver new mail when you change messages. Any thoughts? 1. In Exchange System Manager, highlight the Servers container. It should show you all servers in the right pane along with their service pack level. 2. Sounds like something is b...

Only 1 taskbar button when i open 2 excel documents
Hi all. When i open 2 excel documents i have only 1 taskbar button on the taskbar even though i did not choose the option to group similar taskbar buttons under taskbar properties. Hence when i want to switch between the 2 documents i need to go to window and select them. Hence how do i solve this so that i can have 2 taskbar buttons of the excel documents on the taskbar? Thks in advance. Tools>Options>View, check Windows In taskbar -- HTH Bob Phillips "inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F715432-2EB2-47AC-B737-56D63F37537A@mi...

Business Cards #2
I am trying to create business cards using Microsoft Publisher 2002 on XP. Where would I find the template for Avery 8397, or for any of the Avery business card products. In page setup, select business cards, click Change copies per sheet and adjust the margins to fit your template. Avery has blank templates for downloading, choose Cards, there will be a list to select from. Your number was not among them but generally business cards are pretty much alike. http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.BlankTPLHierarchy&catalogcode=WEB01&node=0 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.mi...

distribution group / delivery report exchange 2003
an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation is sending an email to a distribution list, but he never receive a delivery report global config, message format for domain * (is ok) [x] delivery report [x] non delivery report "Ronald" <rasch@ltsa.de> wrote: >an originator from outside my exchange 2003 organisation >is sending an email to a distribution list, >but he never receive a delivery report Did he request one? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

a larger window to view the files
Hello, When I click on the "FILE, OPEN" menu items I get a dialogue box showing a list of all the Excel files on my directory and then I can chose the file I want to open. Often, before I select which file I want, I need to resize the columns (Name, Size, type, modified) within that dialogue box to look at various properties and it would be ever so useful if there existed a Macro or utility that presented the list of files in a somewhat larger window so that I did not need to move the column widths each time. Needless to say, this does not just apply to Excel but that is a prog I ...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

Offline database cant be viewed
Outlook CRM Successfully copied all datas to local database for offline browsing. but when trying to browse the offline database, it first shows authentication error and clicking on Try again shows an empty page and no records. For your information, the CRM offline database MSCRM_MSDE.mdf is now more than 450MB but still couldnt browse any records in it. How to rectify the problem? On Feb 25, 11:43 am, TNa <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook CRM Successfully copied all datas to local database for offline > browsing. but when trying to browse the offline datab...

Macro Recorder #2
I have a very basic question( I think). When you are recording a Macro how do you stop and then restart where you left off? For example I have a repetitive task that moves columns from one spreadsheet to another. The problem is that there are about 40 columns I am required to move. As I record the macro can it be stopped and then restarted if I have to close Excel and return later? I can't find the answer to my question documented anywhere. Thank You, Greg You can stop it, but when you start again it will create a new subprocedure, you can go in and copy/paste the second after the firs...

2 mirror files with :1 and :2
Not sure how, but have 1 excel file, lets call it FILEA.xls and when I open it, it opens a FILEA:1 and a FILEA:2 workbook. Any change made to FILEA:1 gets repeated in FILEA:2 and vice versa. Looks like some sort of mirroring, or changes being tracked, but track changes is turned off. Any help is appreciated! Hi you've opened two windows of the same workbook (from the window /new window menu) - just close one and then save - this should solve the problem Cheers JulieD "DJR" <DJR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0F6BDF5-9DC2-486E-947C-ABBB6C4544...

Date Range #2
Hi, Can someone please assist me with the following issue: I am currently using the formula noted below to direct another application ( Bloomberg ) to select prices from the previous 6th business day. My question is> Is there any way to revise the formula to exclude US holidays for successive years (i.e. for 2005, 2006...) without having to manually change the date entries each year, in the formula? =WORKDAY(Today(),-6, {"5/31/04","7/5/04","9/6/04","11/25/04","12/25/04","1/1/05" }) Thank you I'd recommend listing...

Uninstalling Office 2003 Service Pack 2
I have installed the Service Pack 2 for Office 2003 and have decided that it causes too many problems with Outlook 2003. For example, it sees certain emails as "Junk Mail" and (evidently) believes them to be "phishing". Even after placing these emails in my Inbox and adding the sender to the white list, it refused to allow me to open links from any web page link within the email. I understand that I cannot simply uninstall Service Pack 2, that I must install Office 2003 and then reinstall, without, of course, reinstalling the Service Pack. But if I do that, I wonder...

Comparing Worksheets #2
I have 2 worksheets that should be identical. One I know has been changed. Is there any way to compare the 2 to track changes. Darryll One way is to use a third sheet. In A1 type =Sheet1A1=Sheet2A1 This will return TRUE or FALSE. Fill this across and down as many as you need Andy. "Darryll" <Darryll_lamb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2618f01c38e4c$0c390cf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have 2 worksheets that should be identical. One I know > has been changed. Is there any way to compare the 2 to > track changes. Thanks for your help Andy. All seems ok. >-----...

Money 2004 crash on startup #2
just find that it only crash when i use my current user, not happening when i logon as another user, seems my profile has some problem, maybe more startup & program installed. any idea on how to troubleshoot ? =========== just install in my WinXP SP1, which has IE6.0 SP1 installed already. Money2004 Std keep crashing on startup after install. with error dialog of "restart Money - Send / don't send report" any idea ? a further findings, i run Money2004 using "run as" another user, it works ! using local adm or domain userwith local adm right also run correctly....

Can't view jpg attachments
All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook 2000. I have reinstalled Outlook, but with no change. If you can solve this problem, I'll dance at your wedding. Harlan HH <hhhague@comcast.net> wrote: > All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook > 2000. What happens when you try? Use Windows Explorer's Tools>Folder Options menu to reestablish the association between JPEG files and whatever application you want to use to open them. -- Brian Tillman I have just discovered that I can look at attachment in a rou...