Global "disclaimer" line

How do you put a global disclaimer on all outgoing email? I'm not talking
about a .sig line. That's what each user uses to put their unique contact
info in. I'm talking about a legal disclaimer that goes below the .sig line
and is "stamped" on every outgoing email.
0
Abram (8)

To add a disclaimer the Microsoft Article is as follows

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;317680

However, to make your life easier, I recommend downloading
the free version of GFI MailEssentials at the following
link

http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=11&lid=1

Good Luck
LH

0
anonymous (74722)
10/6/2004 8:58:30 PM
Thanks, this was perfect!

"Luis Hernandez" wrote:

> To add a disclaimer the Microsoft Article is as follows
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
> US;317680
>
> However, to make your life easier, I recommend downloading
> the free version of GFI MailEssentials at the following
> link
>
> http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=11&lid=1
>
> Good Luck
> LH

0
Abram (8)

Adding a Disclaimer #2
Hello guys! I'm justvtrying to register a disclaimer into my Front End Exchange server, but I could not do it. I have followed next technical note: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/en-us But when I execute the first script (cscript smtpreg.vbs /add 1 onarrival SMTPScriptingHost CDO.SS_SMTPOnArrivalSink "mail from=*@your-domain-here.com"), I got this error message: Binding Display Name Specified: SMTPScriptingHost 500 Variable is undefined I really appreciate your help. Hugo ...

Automatic Legal Disclaimer on all outbound emails exchange
Hello. I am currently using a trial application to attach a Legal Disclaimer on our of outbound email. It's the GFI mail essentials. Is there a way I can do this straight from exchange without having to use this 3rd party software? Is there any freeware out there that will do the same? My trial is about to end and I also don't like the spam features of this GFI tool. I am trying to have this message on all outbound emails. This message is a PRIVATE communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others....

Exchange 2010 Disclaimer HTML/Plain Text

removing unapproved disclaimers
List, We are dealing with a situation where users are adding inapproiate signatures and disclaimer type messages to their email. I have found a ton of resources on adding disclaimers but I am wondering if anyone out there has found a method to remove them? Thanks Curt On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:38:25 -0500, "Curt Shaffer" <curt@chilitech.net> wrote: >List, > >We are dealing with a situation where users are adding inapproiate >signatures and disclaimer type messages to their email. I have found a ton >of resources on adding disclaimers but I am wondering if any...

Exchange 2003
Hi Is there any way to add a disclaimer/autosignature to the footer of an external email in Exchange 2003? Or do I still have to use a third party tool (if so are there any reliable freeware offerings) In addition we need to be able to identify the user that has sent the email so that their name and email address is incorporated plus it needs to be their external address rather than their internal .local address. Many thanks Ben On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:06:15 +0100, "Ben" <Ben@NoSpam.com> wrote: >Hi > >Is there any way to add a disclaimer/autosignature to t...

Outlook 2002 -- adding disclaimer to outgoing msgs
We would like to automatically add a generic disclaimer ("NOTICE: This confidential message/attachment contains information...") to the bottom of all outgoing email messages. We have deployed Outlook 2002 and are using Exchange 2000 and Active directory. We only want to deply the notice to one of several divisions we have. Is there someway to accomplish this using... 1. Signatures (w/o affecting users' existing signatures) 2. Forms 3. Exchange (only one division, not across the enterprise) 4. Group policy 5. Some combination of the above Thanks for your help. Frank ...

Exchange 2003 Disclaimer messages
Hello How do you add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Messages in Exchange 2003? Do you still have to rely on a third party tool for this? Any help or pointers will be great Thanks Suresh http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_sec5.htm Suresh Varghese wrote: > Hello > How do you add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Messages in > Exchange 2003? Do you still have to rely on a third party > tool for this? > Any help or pointers will be great > Thanks > Suresh ...

Email disclaimer in Exchange 2000
We are running exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000. Is there a way to have an email disclaimer automatically show up on every email sent? I know that each user can create a signature picker but is it possible to do this in exchange so that each user does not have to set up their own disclaimer? Thanks, Jasper Can be done using a transport event sink, but it'll only work for messages routed out through a bridgehead, not for local mail. Note the caveats in the following KBAs: Using VB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327 Using VBScript: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/ Recom...

Disclaimer question
Right now we add email disclaimer by our 3rd party email gateway, so when email goes back and forth the disclaimer is adding again and again on the thread. I know E2k7+ have this disclaimer feature build-in. Is that possible E2k7 or E10 can detect the already existing disclaimer and keep the disclaimer always showing up at the top or bottom of the thread only once? Also is that possible to add different disclaimer for diffrent smtp domain? I know it can be done since E55 by VB/VBScript, will that be much easier in E2K7+? On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:42:28 -0500, "Michael L...

Email Disclaimers #2
Hello All: Can anyone recommend an inexpensive add-on to Exchange 2003 that will allow me to append email disclaimer company wide. Nothing fancy. There's a ton of them out there and just looking for a quick and cheap way to implement this. Thanks You can use GFI mail essentials, after the license axpires, tou can continue using the disclaimers for free. http://www.gfi.com/mes/ -- C.R. [mx] MCSE "JS" wrote: > Hello All: > > Can anyone recommend an inexpensive add-on to Exchange 2003 that will allow > me to append email disclaimer company wide. > Noth...

Disclaimer
All outgoing emails have a disclaimer I am nto sure how this is done via exchange as it was not done by me. Manager asked me ....Is it possible to remove the disclaimer from specific e-mails destine to a specific target? Advise please. Thank you. if youre not using 3rd part software (or now MS Antigen aka forefront) then its an eventsink. "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77DB36DC-18B9-47F8-8FAB-9F7E91A60C2A@microsoft.com... > All outgoing emails have a disclaimer I am nto sure how this is done via > exchange as it w...

disclaimer message
Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in >exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases. Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it. I second Mark's comments. I can personally recommend Exclaimer also. Sergio "Mark Arnold [MVP]" ...

E-Mail disclaimer tags
In E5.5, server settings allowed for outbound email disclaimer tag lines. In E2K, this was not an option, In E2k3, this is supposed to be available again. Does anyone know how to set this up in E2k3? There are never been a built in feature for disclaimers in any versions of Exchange, in 5.5 you could edit a dll in 2000 you can use an Event Sink, and in 2003 you can use an Event Sink. Or purchase a third-party disclaimer product. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "EirualMac" <EirualMac@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

email disclaimer #2
I need to have email disclaimer on exchange 2003. I followed the MS instruction from the web page. I create smtpreg.vbs and eventsinkscript.vbs and ran both them without errors. But when I sent a email, there is no disclaimer attached to the message. Any ideas? Thanks yes, it doesn't work unless you have visual basic <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51a201c47400$2fccf600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I need to have email disclaimer on exchange 2003. I > followed the MS instruction from the web page. I create > smtpreg.vbs and eventsinkscript.vbs and...

Adding Email Disclaimer #2
Dear all, thanks alot for all of you because you are helping me in many problems, but if you remember I asked about this subject (Adding Email Disclaimer) before but you answered me in Exchange 5.5 but I want it in Exchange 2003. which is will be useful for our Airways Company. yours, Nasser www.policypatrol.com It works will all 3 "current production" versions of Exchange. Bob "Nasser Almarqab" <nalmarqab@etihad.ae> wrote in message news:3d2c01c48fe1$512db4e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Dear all, > thanks alot for all of you because you are helping me in &...

Disclaimer notices
Hello there Is there a way of adding an email disclaimer note / message to all outgoing email messages - without fooling around in the registry? We are implementing Exchange 2003. I don't want to rely on individual users to set up signature files with the disclaimer thingy. Many thanks Ilze ...

How to put disclaimer message on E2k?
Can it be done at administration level, not at per mailbox level (i.e. we don't won that user need to do any special action)? Regards, Thi smay help point you along the path you are looking for. 317680 HOW TO: Add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Messages in Visual Basic Script http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317680 HTH -- David Dee daviddee@online.microsoft.com "Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only." ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ja...

dynamic Disclaimer
Hello NG, i�ve the following problem: add a disclaimers to all outgoing mails as in KB317680 described works well. but I want do add a dynamic disclaimer. when the script runs the variable HTMLDisclaimer should be set by an sql-query. the following query works in an .asp site, but not in the sript... --- Code Start --- <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript"> Sub ISMTPOnArrival_OnArrival(ByVal Msg, EventStatus) set Myconn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") Myconn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" Myconn.Open "d:/scripts/banner.mdb" SQL_query = &qu...

Add a Disclaimer

Disclaimer for external mail
Hi. Has anybody figured out a way of adding a disclaimer to outbound mail in exchange 2003? When will Microsoft add this ISO and very usefull capability to exchange, I believe clients have been askng for it since exchange 5.5? Or is there a very good reason why it has not been inserted yet? Regards, morne There are lots of third party companies out there offering this service. If MS did it simply (cf the Exchange 2000 event sync to do it) then the anti competition boys would be knocking again. www.gfi.com - look at mail essentials. "Morne" <Morne@discussions.microsoft.co...

Disclaimer suddenly not working on exch2003 fe server
Hi there, be server exch2003 ent sp1 on w2k3 std, fe server exch2003 std sp2 on w2k3 std sp1, followed kb317327 to added disclaimer to outgoing email & it once worked perfectly for ages. Unfortunately, I don't know why as there's no patch/change to the server at all, suddently it didn't work at all. Tried to follow kb317237 to unregister & re-register the event sink then reboot server, but didn't work. 1. How could I found out what's the problem? 2. How to fix the problem to make disclaimer work again? Many thanks! Sorry, it should be kb317680 using vbs...

Disclaimer to internal email
Our exchange person left and I have this now. How do I add a disclaimer to internal email? I have it working for external , but they want all email to have the notice. Exchange 2003 sitting on W3K. I have also looked at 3rd party apps already. I need to know if this is possible natively with Exchange 2003. Thanks Frank if you are using the MS script (event sink) try *@*.* instead of *.your_domain_name -- Nawar Aljanabi MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA "Frank" wrote: > Our exchange person left and I have this now. > How do I add a disclaimer to internal email? I ha...

Disclaimer #14
Hi, I have an environment of Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition with 1 front end and 1 back end (in cluster mode Active/Pasive) I find this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/en-us (How to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual Basic script) to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP e-mail messages. I try with this but it doesn't work. Somebody knows what could be happening? -- Rosita Andrade On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:22:02 -0700, Rosita Andrade <RositaAndrade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an environment of Exchange Server 20...

Adding a disclaimer
Hey i am looking for a way to add a disclaimer to all SMTP email from our Exchange 2003 server. I know it was a registry edit in 5.5 but cannot find a way or a KB article showing how to do it on Exchange 2003 so if any of you have a way\method to do this or have a link please provide it. thanks There's a GFI product that is freeware for Disclaimers... www.GFI.com (Mail essential) -- Saludos, ----------- Pablo Vernocchi vernocchi@nospam.redusers.com Buenos Aires, Argentina "Paco" <Paco@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:4CB85108-A957-4611-9207-B0...