Getting Mailbox Sizes in 5.5

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0

Working on an Exchange 5.5 to 2K3 migration.  Is there any easy way to =
get a list of mailboxes with their sizes from the Exchange 5.5 =
directory?  I know I can use System Admin to see each server and then =
export the list, but is there a way to this, maybe with a script so I =
don't have to export the list from each server separately?  Thanks.

Jerry
------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Working on an Exchange 5.5 to 2K3 =
migration.&nbsp;=20
Is there any easy way to get a list of mailboxes with their sizes from =
the=20
Exchange 5.5 directory?&nbsp; I know I can use System Admin to see each =
server=20
and then export the list, but is there a way to this, maybe with a =
script so I=20
don't have to export the list from each server separately?&nbsp;=20
Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jerry</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0--

0
rlrcstr1 (4)

Mailbox size is not Directory attribute, so Directory export will not
give you that. I do not think  you can export that from InfoStore, so
exporting it via Exch Admin prog is the way to go.

--

Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

how can I fix the size of frame? once I fixed ,the user cannot changed its size
handle WM_GETMINMAXINFO see http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318933 "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> д���ʼ� news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Handle CFrameWnd::OnGetMinMaxInfo and specify whatever size you want for your frame to be. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "msnews.microsoft.com" <on_lixing@163.com> wrote in message news:OgxZDM45FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > ...

"Additional mailboxes" appearing more than once
[X-Posted to microsoft.public.outlook, microsoft.public.outlook.general] Setup: ------ Exchange Server 2000 (Small Business Server) Windows XP SP 1 & SP 2 Office 2003 (and SP 1) Roaming profiles Problem: -------- In the "Folder List", under "All Folders", mailboxes added using the "Open these additional mailboxes" are appearing more than once. Also, "Public Folders" is appearing twice. Additional: ----------- * This only happens with some of my users, but there is no common factor between them. * It doesn't seem to matter which machine they...

Mailbox Cleanup #3
Why do I get this every week? This is a new exchange server with about 15 users. (0 mailboxes) The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Completed at: 2007-01-14 00:11:03 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB Did I set something up wrong? I thought this was a periodic cleanup routine.. Do you have a Recipient Policy with Mailbox Manager settings that has a LDAP filter that doesn't pick up any users? -- Bharat Sun...

New to Access 2007
Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tables, forms, etc. But when I select a form, I can only open it; the option to Design the form is greyed out and the entire Forms tab in the Ribbon is greyed out too. Help! Thanks much, Glenn "Glenn H" <glenn@pivotal-z.com> wrote in message news:1187024333.492672.70330@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) > MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tabl...

Change font size based on value of a cell
If the value of A1>0, I need the font size in a merged cell to change from the default 10 to 16. It needs to return to the default size when A1 returns to a value of 0. Can someone help with this? Thanks. Michael Here's a little macro that will do it....... Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Range("a1").Value = 0 Then Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 10 Else Range("B1:E3").Font.Size = 16 End If Range("B1").Select End Sub Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MichaelRLanier@gmail.com" wrote: > ...

auto sizing data grid view
hi folks, i am bit new to vb.net. My issue is, I have placed a datagridview control on my win form. I am loading data into it as per user selection from combo box. but issue is only few records are visible on form, to view other record i have to manually click on vertical scroll bars. Is there any way to fit the datagridview to show all records without using scroll bars? On 3/26/2010 7:34 AM, sajit wrote: > hi folks, > i am bit new to vb.net. My issue is, I have placed a datagridview > control on my win form. I am loading data into it as per user > selection from combo ...

Why is it that every time you install a security update you get vi
I installed the latest upgrade for IE8 security update and my computer crahed the next day. What ever it let in, it wiped out all of my backup points. It will go back to something but once windows is able to come up, it freezes and shuts down. I have heard of other people having the same problem with IE8. What can I try with out wiping everything off the hard drive or taking it to some one to recover data? And I dout Microsoft will pay for the repairs. -- ICS Hi, Did you install anything between the update and the next day? We need to know your windows version and serv...

Outlook Express Password #5
Last week I placed a password on my outlook express, so that no one could access it. I forget it on Monday morning, as the news of my mother's death on sunday. Please help? There is a product called snadboy which you can install. Once installed, you take the snadboy cursor over the ********* and it will reveal the paessword. BTW, it is freeware I believe. DJF >-----Original Message----- >Last week I placed a password on my outlook express, so that no one could access it. I forget it on Monday morning, as the news of my mother's death on sunday. Please help? >. > ...

Getting size of "window" in OnDraw()
I finally found a (seemingly) reliable way to get the size of the "window" for both the screen & a printed page by doing this in CMyView::OnDraw( CDC *pdc): if( pdc->IsPrinting() ) { hRes = pdc->GetDeviceCaps( HORZRES ); vRes = pdc->GetDeviceCaps( VERTRES ); rectContext = CRect( CPoint( 0 , 0 ) , CPoint( hRes , vRes ) ); } else { GetClientRect( &rectContext ); hRes = rectContext.Width(); vRes = rectContext.Height(); } nRows = vRes / rowHeight; I'm doing this because GetDeviceCaps() for the screen re...

Corrupt pst file #5
I was using Outlook 2000 and two days ago it stopped working, saying I have a corrupt pst file. I have used PST2GB and then Inbox Repair tool about a million times but Inbox Repair tool gets an error at the end. I have tried a program called Kernel for Outlook but that didn't work very good. A bunch of stuff was missing and then Outlook 2000 wouldn't start any more. So I went and bought Office 2007 and I still can't import, open or do anything else with my old files. I can't begin to explain how important it is that I get my Contacts and Calendar back. I know that...

Max 5 Simultaneous Users of a Database?
In his book "Access VBA Programming for Dummies", page 299, author Alan Simpson discusses splitting a database into a front end and a back end to enable simultaneous use. The front end is then distributed to each user "up to a maximum of five simultaneous users". This seems a very low maximum - probably not one that I can live with. Is it accurate? Any advice or suggestions in this regard? David Portwood wrote: > In his book "Access VBA Programming for Dummies", page 299, author > Alan Simpson discusses splitting a database into a front end and a >...

Last Exchange 5.5 Server not properly removed
I have the following problem removing the last Exchange 5.5 Server in our organisation: I have followed the steps described in KB 822450. When I view the organisation with the Exchange 5.5 Administrator Tool, the deleted server seems to be gone. However, with Exchange 2003 Systems Manager, it still appears under "Servers" and as part of the Routing Group. The Active Directory Connector throws an LDAP 8026 Error every 5 minutes for every connection agreement, Exchange MTA comes up with an error 9318 (1753) every ten minutes. We have one Exchange 2003 Server and one 5.5 Server i...

mailbox manager problem
Dear All I have created a Mailbox manager policies with the following paramete Folder Age(days) Size(kb Inbox 3 an SendItems 3 an Delete Item 3 an Once the mail manager process, all the selected items should be delete immediate from the syste After a fews days I received the following notification from the system The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2004-06-02 19:15:29 Stopped at: 2004-06-02 19:15:30 Mailboxes process...

Can't get rid of mailbox??
I have a user that was disabled, then removed from the domain, but I can't get rid of this _DIS <username> from showing in the Mailbox Resources screen. Any ideas? Thanks!! Do you have mailbox retention set up (30 days by default)? Is the mailbox showing up in Mailbox Resources with a Red 'X' on it? Is it if you run the clean up agent? If it is showing up with the red 'X' and you have mailbox retention set that is why it is still there. You can manually purge it by right clicking on it in Mailbox Resources and choosing 'Purge.' -- Hope that hel...

Exchange 5.5 Error Message "Application Log Full"
This is the relavent information from the Application Log: Event ID: 2125 Source: MSExchnageMTA Type: Warning Catagory: Resource Description: Statistics for the DBI call (DB Server): file writes GATEWAY, reads 37, cache hits 275, misses %5. Attribute %6, value number %7, Object ID: %8 (00000000 => N/A). Caller %12 [%9 %10 %11] (8) I'm having a hard time making sense of this error message. Vaguely, it looks like a system call to a DB server that is misbehaving in some way. I've tried restarting the MSExchangeMTA service, to no avail. Can somone point me in the right dire...

How do I get my new messages to populate when they arrive?
My new email messages do not show up in my inbox until I go to another folder and then back to the inbox folder. Then they show up. issue #2 I get a copy of my reply email in my inbox. How do I stop this? Do you have a firewall between you and your server? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Lonnie" <Lonnie...

How do I get excel to add cells by color? Like all green cells (s.
I would like excel to add all cells of one color. Is that possible? Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "chakatania" <chakatania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90186C31-7BCA-4395-BA4D-98594168C7AF@microsoft.com... > I would like excel to add all cells of one color. Is that possible? ...

Unable to Get Statements
I am able to get statements on one windows xp screen name but not on the other. The working screen name works great asking which account to download to and everything, the other looks like its downloading but never imports the information. I have reinstalled ...

Mailbox/Folder Sizes
Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and Folders? Thanks, Jeff In news:fejk42tj37tcaq1s2j3k2qmn20m91nt7gd@4ax.com, Jeff Grossman <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> typed: > Is it possible for me to see the size of each users Mailbox and > Folders? > > Thanks, > Jeff In ESM, you can see the size of each mailbox, but it won't break it down into subfolders. you can see the sizes from "Mailboxes" in the ESM...you have to drill down from Administrative Groups, to Servers, to Storage Groups, to Mailbox Stores...but from there you cannot see ...

can't get sheet to display after editing header
I was working on a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 that I had previously created in Excel 2003. When I edited the header in page layout and switch back to normal view my data disappeared. I can see the data in print preview, but don't know how to view it and work with it in normal view because in noraml view it is hidden. What am i doing wrong? Jas ...

Cannot seem to get views to display across entities
Using the ReadyServer. Created a view with Phone Calls as the source data I add column for the street1/2/3 of the regarding contact. The resulting view does not show the streets even though I know there is information populated. ...

The mailbox objects that won't die.
I have a windows 2003 exchange server in my organization that had some email users that were deleted.Although the email users are gone from my exchange 2003 system manager they are still showing up on my exchange 5.5 organization. I purged them this morning thinking that would do the trick but no dice. It has been about 24 hrs since I deleted them. Will these go away or is there some way to manually remove the objects out of the 5.5 site? That is a function of the ADC connection agreements. Have you looked at the event log on your ADC server lately? -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio...

Decreasing size of XMLSerilaized Payload
Does anyone have any tips/hints for reducing the size of the XML produced? I can think of a couple: 1. Use XmlAttributeAttribute to save space 2. Used XmlIgnore for properties that are calculated rather than reference private fields. On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:49:08 -0000, Dirc wrote: > Does anyone have any tips/hints for reducing the size of the XML produced? > > I can think of a couple: > > 1. Use XmlAttributeAttribute to save space > 2. Used XmlIgnore for properties that are calculated rather than reference > private fields. XML Serialization will never be effic...

match dates in two columns get value from third
I have a data set on daily basis and another data set on weekly basis. i want to put the weekly data in daily data set by putting a formula which picks values from col c for relevant dates in daily set. example - let us say this is the data set ColA Col B Col C jan1 jan1 8 jan2 jan7 7 jan3 jan4 jan5 jan6 jan7 I want the data from colC against dates in ColA as in ColD below. it should leave other cells blank (colA and ColB are dates format) ColA Col B Col C ColD jan1 jan1 ...

exchange 2003 and exchange 5.5
can 2003 and 5.5 running in the same network, different domains, seperate orgs, can users view each others address list? You might try this link for help, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;238573 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Mostro" <oveloz@glas**flossnospam.com> wrote in message news:10f59d91kildved@corp.supernews.com... > can 2003 and 5.5 running in the same network, different domains, seperate > orgs, can users view each others address list? > > ...