Get rid of mail from bogus users on 2003

How do you prevent mail for bogus addresses from being saved to the "Bad
Mail" folder on 2003.  I just want it deleted when their is no user account.

Pre SP1 I think you have to make a registry change, check out
http://support.microsoft.com for that, or just install Service Pack 1 for
Exchange 03' be default badmail is deleted once sp1 is on.

"Jordan" <nojunk_allowed@nospam.com> wrote in message
> How do you prevent mail for bogus addresses from being saved to the "Bad
> Mail" folder on 2003.  I just want it deleted when their is no user
> account.

Install SP1 for Exchange 2003.  By default, with SP1, the Badmail folder is
disabled.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Jordan" <nojunk_allowed@nospam.com> wrote in message
> How do you prevent mail for bogus addresses from being saved to the "Bad
> Mail" folder on 2003.  I just want it deleted when their is no user
> account.

0
Ben

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

POST or GET?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Users ability to Manage Groups

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

get a result of an sql into a field

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

How to get to email from Word

outlook 2007 e-mail

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

OE autodelete OLD mail