Get at messages in queue

Is it possible to get at the undeliverable messages that are held in a queue
(eg to check the message body or redirect undeliverable messages).  I would
like to be able to selectively forward them to an alternate email address or
to archive them to a PST etc rather than just deleting them?

Thanks

Alan

Can't get a value from a querry into a forms text box
I have a main Shippin Control table, and a main Shipping Control form with description of cargo and quantity text boxes. I have a querry which is a join of tblValues and tblShipping_Control. The SQL is below SELECT Shipping_Control.DescriptionofCargo, Shipping_Control.CargoQty, tblValues.Value, ([Shipping_Control].[CargoQty]*[tblValues].[Value]) AS CommercialValue, Shipping_Control.ShippingDate, Shipping_Control.ShipTo, Shipping_Control.ShipFrom, Shipping_Control.CollectionNoteNo, Shipping_Control.PackingListNo, Shipping_Control.ShipmentID, Shipping_Control.Customer FROM Ship...

How to setup buy 10 get one free
Is there a module that can set rules for the sale of free goods? Suppose a retailer wants to do a special promotion. He wants to give away 1 unit free if a customer buys 10 units of an item. I just had another look at the Extended Pricing module. The documentation suggests that it should be able to do this. Now all I need is the bundled pricing. "jamrock" <news_jamrock@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eLC9acO9FHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Is there a module that can set rules for the sale of free goods? > > Suppose a retailer wants to do a special promoti...

Get drive problem
Hello. I am having problem with the getdrive in vba. When I insert a Usb Flash drive it works. When I pull out the flash drive it debugs to the getdrive line in vba. It even debugs and ignors the on error goto err_Error_Click. Trapping the error doesn't work for me. Dim fsH, dH Set dH = fsH.GetDrive("G:") If dH.IsReady Then run my code here End If Is there anyway to solve this problem? Don't know what else to do. Are you sure you're not using vbscript? On Error Resume Next is the only Error trapping available there AFAIK. I hope you init fsH in a way (Early...

Rookie-building DB-want to get right the first time! Help?
Rookie user: Access 2007, Using “Picture Yourself Learning: Microsoft Access 2007” as reference guide. Need suggestions for how to structure what seems to me to be a very complicated DB. I want to build it the best way the first time, so I don’t do a lot of work and not have it do what I need. Here’s what I need to do: Track GIS datasets for about 50 natural and environmental hazards. The data itself does not need to be tracked. I do need to track its source (National, State, County or City data) and know its date of creation, and frequency of updates for example. I don’t k...

How get blank document as default
Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be default???? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Frustrated as all get out" <Frustrated as all get out@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813F000F-A09E-435C-ADF6-17B8202876E1@microsoft.com... > Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password > protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be > default????...

Reply without the original message
Using Outlook XP: Outlook will always include the original message when you click on the reply. Is there a way to turn that off? Somewhere in options where this can be turned on or off? Thanks, Anthony Tools, Options, Email options....in the drop down menu set it to "do not include original message". Anthony wrote: > Using Outlook XP: Outlook will always include the original message > when you click on the reply. Is there a way to turn that off? > Somewhere in options where this can be turned on or off? > > Thanks, > > Anthony Use Tools/ Options/ Em...

Trouble forwarding email as text message using SMS
I have set up to forward specific emails to my cell phone as text messages. The content of the message does not come thru as part of the text (these messages are SHORT messages) Any suggestions? -- Sheri Sheri <Sheri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set up to forward specific emails to my cell phone as text > messages. The content of the message does not come thru as part of > the text (these messages are SHORT messages) > Any suggestions? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Formula to get the current weeknumber
Hi I am trying to get the weeknumber (1 to 52) out of the date. Read somewhere that excel has a WeekNo function but I cant find it. Perhaps I got to old version of excel (ver 2000 9.0.4402 SR-1). Date Weekday Week YearWeek A B C D 1 2005-09-10 Saturday 36 0536 2 2005-12-24 Saturday 51 0551 3 2006-02-07 Tuesday 06 0606 4 5 6 7 As of now I have a ownwritten formula but it doesnt handle years containing 53 weeks correctly. How can I get the weeknumber out of the date? /S Th...

Large Messages
Someone is sending Large Messages between our internal Exchange Servers. We are running Exchange 2003 SP1. How can I find out who? how large is large? do you have no global message size limit? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Tyson" <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73D7F32A-C934-4798-8E8D-D04F48ED2D3C@microsoft.com... > Someone is sending Large Messages between our internal Exchange Servers. We > are running Exchange 2003 SP1. > > How can I find out who? On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:45:06 -0700, Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

Outlook Error Message #36
I am running Windows XP and Office XP for Students and Teachers (Version 2002). When I have more than one user account open, I get the following error message when I when click on the "inbox" header to open up the inbox: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program:C\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE10\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I don't know what this means or how to fix it. When it happens, I close the error dialogue box and click ...

How to get the info from form to query to report
I have a form that uses 5 tables for the information so I built a query to have the info all in one place. I also want to use the submit button to send the information to a report to be emailed, right now the report comes in blank. Please help I am fairly new to access and trying to build this for work. Base you report on a query. Use the form reference as criteria in the query like this --- [Forms]![YourFormName]![YourObject] [YourObject] is displaying the data from the 5 tables. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "sandyL" wrote: > I have a form that us...

Strip blank lined from forwarded messages
I'd like to send more of my reciieved message vial my mail to SMS service - limit 160 characters. I've searched Slipstick and tried some utilities, but without much success. It would be nice, for instance to get rid of the leading blank lines. It seems possible as some service providers offer it, my doesn't, and I cant't change. Any ideas? Steve ...

Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message
I get the following error when using the SendObject method, trying to send an email using Outlook: "Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message" Is this something to do with setting the references or is it some other problem? Regards, Jon "Jon" <davesmith2020@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4023aae0$0$2143 $fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk: > I get the following error when using the SendObject method, trying to send > an email using Outlook: > > "Microsoft Access can't send this e-mail message" > > Is this something to do with s...

syncronizing email messages
Where do I find the name of the inbound and outbound servers in Outlook 2002? Your ISP will provide that information. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Neil <nhr1@swbell.net> asked: | Where do I find the name of the inbound and outbound | servers in Outlook 2002? ...

Report on read/unread messages
Is it possible to generate a report on how many unread messages are in a user's mailbox? How about in Exchange 2003? Does MBINFO do this? Any third party tools do this? Many thanks ...

How to get Bills and Budget to synch?
I have Money '07 and I'm using it to try to set up a budget. Problem is, it's a little cumbersome to have to go in and retype each category and amount for things such as rent, gas, cell phone charges, etc. when all of that information is currently in the Bills section. Is there a way to get the budget to grab all of those non-variable values and use them so the only thing I have to manually budget is what's left over? Also, it doesn't seem like the cash flow forecaster (not sure if that's what it's called) is considering my budget items - only the items und...

Messages "To" Drop Down
Is there any way of removing cashiers(No Longer Employed) from this drop down or to be able to sort it to make the No longer employees appear at the bottom? I don't think there is. I tried putting an x in front of their number, then their name, spaces in front of thier number, name. The order always stayed the same. Maybe a suggestion to Microsoft should be ability to make cashiers inactive. "Marinert1965" wrote: > Is there any way of removing cashiers(No Longer Employed) from this drop down > or to be able to sort it to make the No longer employees appear at t...

Where does SmartList get QTY Shipped from?
According to the SDK documentation, the Purchase Line Items standard SmartList gets its data from the POP10110/POP30110 PO Line tables (plus some other master tables). My question is, how does the SmartList come up with the QTY Shipped value for a PO line? As far as I can tell, there's no field in these tables for the shipped quantity. Any ideas? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Bud, there's a QTYSHHPD field in POP10500. That may be what you're looking for. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

Outlook 2007 doesn't show entire message!! HELP please!
I have been searching for a probmlem i have with Outlook 2007. I am recieving emails fine, but what i noticed the other day, is that when i open the message with my PC, only part of the mesage is shown, the part that is from the sender, but when it includes a forwarded text, it will not show!! this is a huge problem.. once i missed an important notice because of this. But this problem does not occur when i open the mail with Mac. Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'...

CRM 1.2 to 3 upgarde Queue problem
Hi all, After a bit of mucking around we got CRM V3 installed sucessfully. We have found since then, upon testing various area's of the system that the Queue's aren't working. I have attempted to re-create the Queue, deleting and re-creating the AD user, configured fowarding using rule wizard for CRM exchange connector. Has anybody else seen this? know how to fix? Any help/ideas greatly appreciated. Regards, Nathan ...

Pass Message to Base Class Message Handler
Can I relay message to base class message handler ? If I have base class derived from some other class e.g CWnd then how can I handle base class message handlers ?? If I call base class PreTranslateMessage manually its not getting invoked...... e.g In My derived class PreTranslateMessage if I invoke CBaseClass::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg).... base class pretranslatemessage is not getting invoked....? -Akshay Did you make the function "virtual" in your derived class? You could also try calling with GetParent() if it is a window. Tom <akshay4friend@yahoo.com> wrote in mes...

how do i get a template in MS access for managing employees & payr
Dear friends, i intend to design a simple database that can help my organisation manage its employees {departments, addresses, telephone nos, payments(both basic and extras), deductions from salaries, payment types(weekly, monthly, fortnights), contracts (types, terms and duration) and generate monthly details for each employee. Dear Isaac, You don't yet realise that what you have described is not a "simple database". Read widely, on how a relational database works. Here's a site where you can find lots of essential basic material: http://www.accessmvp.c...

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

OE Message Preview
On the split screen in Outlook Express I can read an incoming message by just selecting its line and viewing it on the lower half. Does this mean that a spammer now knows the message has been read? If so, how can I avoid this? Loran1 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > On the split screen in Outlook Express I can read an > incoming message by just selecting its line and viewing it > on the lower half. Does this mean that a spammer now knows > the message has been read? If so, how can I avoid this? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Cell Error Message
I am running Excel 2002 and keep getting a comment like deal in all cells that are not calculating to the end of the range. For example if I have data in Col. a.b.c.d.e.f but do not include Col. a, I get a comment type message that the formula did not calculate the entire range(which I do not want it to). I know that I can turn this off manually (in each and every cell effected)(about 50), however does anyone have an idea of how to turn it off completely, either my use of a VBA or Excel itself. Thanks Frank ...