Get a connect to server error -- help!

When users log on to their outlook/exchange they will get a connect to server error pop up that exchange is running in recovery mode.  They just click the connect button and all seems to run fine.  We recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and can not get rid of this error. Please Help

-Will
0
anonymous (74722)

Name resolution on your network is not working properly. Make sure local
DNS server is specified on clients and domain suffix on clients and on
server match.

MS Newbie wrote:

> When users log on to their outlook/exchange they will get a connect to server error pop up that exchange is running in recovery mode.  They just click the connect button and all seems to run fine.  We recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and can not get rid of this error. Please Help!
>
> -Will
0
kpalagin1 (1216)

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

New to excel

POST or GET?

Looking for Excel Help

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Please help #8

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

How to get to email from Word

Help with importing data