GAL update #2

Instead of waiting until the following morning for the Group Contacts list
to update where in system manger can you go and do an immediate update of
your global address list?

0
rmwatrich (147)

I suppose you meant Offline Address List (if you use Outlook 2003 with cache
mode)... ESM/REcipients/Offline Address List/Default OAL -> right click
Rebuild

--
Regards,
Sasa Milovanovic

"rmwatrich" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Instead of waiting until the following morning for the Group Contacts list
> to update where in system manger can you go and do an immediate update of
> your global address list?

ya just figured it out and you confirmed it thanks
"Sasa Milovanovic" <sasa.milovanovic@exchangemaster.net> wrote in message
>I suppose you meant Offline Address List (if you use Outlook 2003 with
>cache mode)... ESM/REcipients/Offline Address List/Default OAL -> right
>click Rebuild
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sasa Milovanovic
> MCSE:Messaging
> sasa.milovanovic(at)exchangemaster.net
>
> "rmwatrich" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Instead of waiting until the following morning for the Group Contacts
>> list to update where in system manger can you go and do an immediate
>> update of your global address list?

0
rmwatrich (147)

Publisher 2003 file not updated on save
Hi, I have a client using Publisher 2003 under XP. The file she is working on, March.pub, is stored on a Windows 2003 server which she accesses via a mapped P: drive. Yesterday, she worked on a file most of the day and swears she did a Save very often. About 4pm, she saved, printed her work, exited from Publisher, logged off Windows, and went home. Today when she came in she opened the file, only to find that it was missing much of her work. I checked and in fact the latest version on the server is from about 1pm. I had no luck finding a temporary version on the XP machine's C: dr...

Can you filter or sort by a cell's formatting? #2
Can you filter or sort by the formatting of a cell - these were formatted manually and do not have conditional formatting applied to them - thanks You can even use a UserDefined Function that can return the colorindex. Chip Pearson has a nice function at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm MalibuinthePeg wrote: > > Can you filter or sort by the formatting of a cell - these were formatted > manually and do...

Product Key is not valid #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I try to open any of my Office Products I get the above error message. As I read through the fix, which called for moving office into the trash, it called for re-entering my product key. Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Office already loaded and don't have the installation disks or a product key. What do I do now? On 8/28/09 4:54 PM, in article 59b7b2d0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Albiecrazy@officeformac.com" <Albiecrazy@officeformac.com> wrote: > Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Off...

eConnect 10.0 and BizTalk 2006R2 #2
I have BizTalk 2006 R2 installed on my machine and downloaded the eConnect 10.0 installation files. But I am unable to see an option to install the BizTalk adapters. ...

CStringArray #2
Hi, I am doing some maintenance work on an MFC app. The portion of code I have to deal with uses a number CStringArrays. I am not that familier with these and have had limited success. Code wise an array is created, CStringArray ioNames[64]; Data is added, void AddIOName(int modNum, CString name) { ioNames[modNum].Add(name); } and accessed, CString GetIOName(int modNum, int num) { return ioNames[modNum][num]; } From what I have learned so far I have to make use of either InsertAt() or SetAt(), void InsertIOName(int modNum, int location, CString name) { // ioNames[modNum].InsertAt( loca...

Out of Office Assistant not working #2
AD 2003 with Exchange 2003. Seems to be effecting many different users internally and externally. Anyone come across this before? we need more details to help, but did you try http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262352 or http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=297281 -- Nawar Aljanabi MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA "Monkey" wrote: > AD 2003 with Exchange 2003. > Seems to be effecting many different users internally and externally. > Anyone come across this before? > Thanks but tried those Second link is for Exchange 5.5 "Nawar75&qu...

Can't install Server 2008 Service pack 2 (x64)
i keep getting error code 800F0826 with no other info. trying to install on my sbs 2008 premium box. any suggestions?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01CA8ED5.5AF75FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using the Microsoft tool to make this installation possible? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=3Den&FamilyID= =3Dffd2fe61-9278-489e-9b96-3816394c9cb6 "BadBoy House" <mrchrishouse@googlemail.com> wrote in mess...

3.0
System Environment: W2003 Server SQL 2000 CRM and SQL on different servers Two errors: Duration and Subject. Have searched here and in the CRM KB (Customer Source) . We exhausted our included Software Assurance Support Cases resolving issues that were not fixed by the hotfix fix. In the user's own words: Outlook 2003 SP2 CRM Laptop Client (3.0.053) Goal: Create a Task within Outlook, Save, and Close the task within Outlook. Process: 1 - Open Outlook and click the Create New Task icon in the CRM Toolbar. 2 - Click the Regarding button and select the Case I want to associate the Tas...

document title will not update
My question is in regard to the title of the document in the title bar. Normally, the current file name is found in the title bar; however, in the database I am using, the title bar shows the name of the document from the original version. I saved this database with a different filename (to reflect current year). So, the "Match Program 2005-2006" in the title should actually be "2007-2008". I have updated the title of the document in the document properties. The filename reflects the current year, but 2005-2006 is still showing in the title bar area. Any sugg...

Date Problem #2
Hi All Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange results. Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK date? Any help would be greatly appreciated regards Subs Hiya- i'm not sure what formula you're using- I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1) it increased the day by 1 in both cells. I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine. Is this what you're l...

dwbb #2
kjbds --- Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching. ...

Proper Case #2
I have a column on the worksheet which contains names. I need the name and initials always to be entered in Proper Case. Presently the names are entered by means of an input box. My problem is some names are entered in lowercase and some in uppercase. The name needs to look like this "Black B F". How do force this entry or let the macro (or VB code) convert this to the proper case. Any help would be appreciated Brian An Excel add-in called Excel Manager contains loads of neat utilities, one of which will do exactly what you want. Sorry but I can't remember the link to it ...

Unable to update
Outlook 2002 / XP I know this appears to be a sproadic problem for many but I can't find the solution. Error message - 'Unable to update public free/busy data.' Trying not to gum up this ng, I have searched MS KB, web sites, and this ng history but the solutions I have found do not help. These include using the clear(?) switch when opening Outlook Checking the Calendar Options|Free/Busy options (no check marks) I found one reference to registry changes but no guidance This problem did not occur until I switched the Default pst (I use 2) used when opening Outlook. Any ideas ...

Update This Record command button
I am working on a database (Assess 2002) which keeps a history of ownership for a homeowners association. Each homeowner owns a share in this corporation. The fields on the form are as follows: Space No., Certificate No., Date Issued, Membership Name, Current Member Listing (checkbox), Reason for Change in Ownership (list box), Maintenance Fee, Rent and Date Certificate Surrendered. I have an Update This Record (Add Record) command button. When a record is updated the new record already contains certain carryover information: Space No., Current Member Listing (check box is checked), Maintanan...

RPC Over HTPPS on FE Server with OWA #2
Hi, I have a front end owa server configured as a OWA server using SSL (with a custom made certificate). Can I also utilise this server and the same certificate to make it run rpc over https as well? Thanks in advance. ...

2 seperated cluster of bars on 1 bar graph?
I would like to have the data for the moths of 2004 and then the same months for 2005 on the one bar graph BUT all 2004 together on say the left of the X-axis and then a space and the 2005 group clustered on the right of the x-axis. is that possible? Mike OK - I have got the seperation I needed by reworking the data so that the 2004 months are all together(before each 2004 month had its 2005 partner next to it) and then having a blank column followed by the months 2005 data. BUT how can I het the same colour for the month in 2004 and 2005 the same ?i.e november 2004 and 2005 say red ,...

Upgrade 9 SP3 to 10 SP4
Ok so I installed 9 SP3, backed up, and then tried to install 10. Dynamics upgrades just fine, but then when it gets to the next screen where it updates the companies there are no companies to update. Since this is the case, my upgrade is stuck right here. I have a support incident in with Microsoft, but if I don't find an answer within an hour I'm going to be forced to roll them back so the customer can work the second half of the day. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Result of date as Month-2 digit Year
I have columns of dates that the users must enter as actual dates. I can format to display month and two-digit year...but when creating pivot tables it reconizes the entire date. Since I want to summarize only by month and year or by year only, is there a formula or statement that will change the date to month-year or year status only? Thanks. -- Linda Hi Linda Sure. Rightclick the date field header in the Pivot table, choose menu "Group and show detail" > "Group"... . You will get a list offering Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, quarters, years. Try sel...

Time calculation #2
I am trying to figure out a production problem that deals with job completion and shifts. There are 3 shifts working: 1st shift: 07:30-15:30 2nd shift: 15:30-23:30 3rd shift: 23:30-07:30 A job can be started and completed in 3 possibilities. 1) Starts and finshes on 1 shift >= 1 hour before end of a shift. 2) Starts and finishes on 1 shift < 1 hour before end of a shift. 3) Starts on 1 shift and ends on another shift. I will have a column for job start time and a column for job finish time. I need a third column to show the following possibilities: 1st shift (job was started 1st s...

GP ver 10 SP 2
Hi Folks I am testing in the Fabrikam company and I have been able to duplicate an error that is happening at my client in their live data. I capture a PO for stock code 100XLG for a qty of 2 at an extended cost of ..25c. The system displays the .25c as the extended cost but it displays ..26c as the 'Remaining PO Subtotal' value. The PO on 'blank' form also prints up a total of .26c. It's fine if I use an extended cost of .24c or .26c and I understand that as the maths division works out fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem please? Thankx in advan...

outlookexpress #2
Is there any way to add a search/address bar in your express mailbox instead of tuneling back and forth from explorer to outlook "glenda@strategiccasemgt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02b501c3aa11$a57d3cc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to add a search/address bar in your > express mailbox instead of tuneling back and forth from > explorer to outlook this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. Fo...

Lost Product Key #2
Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do I do it? Whistle Britches wrote: > Wanted to install my publisher deluxe 2002 onto my new > computer. I've lost my product key. What can I do? How do > I do it? ================================= Have a look at the following KB article: (823570) How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office Program Setup http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570 -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...