Full Text Indexing Error

Need help!
I am unable to configure Full Text Indexing for my Public Store.  When I rig
ht click the public store within ESM and I select All Tasks and I click Crea
te Full-Text Index and enter the path I get the following Exchange System Ma
nager error:

The System Cannot Find the Path Specified (bullshiese.  I used the default a
nd I created one manually to no avail).
Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1
ID no: 80070003
Exchange System Manager.

Can anyone help me to get Full Text Indexing turned on for my public store?.
  BTW the drives in question Im trying to create the Full Text Index on have
 23 Gig free and my public store size is  only around 2 gig in size so I can
't see a disk space limitation as being the cause of this.

Thanks for any assistance

A couple of things:

1.)  Did you confirm that the default path does in fact exist?  Could you
send me the paths that you tried?  Also, you will want to check and make
sure that this is not a folder permissions problem.
2.)  Are you running ESM on the Exchange Server or from a remote machine?
3.)  Did you try another Exchange Database on the same server to see if you
could repro the problem?  If you have another Exchange Server you can look
at, could you try creating one there as well and see if this problem exists
on that server?

--Chris

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
newsgroup purposes only.

"Klee" <klebauschke@gewoba.de> wrote in message
> Need help!
> I am unable to configure Full Text Indexing for my Public Store.  When I
> rig
> ht click the public store within ESM and I select All Tasks and I click
> Crea
> te Full-Text Index and enter the path I get the following Exchange System
> Ma
> nager error:
>
> The System Cannot Find the Path Specified (bullshiese.  I used the default
> nd I created one manually to no avail).
> Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1
> ID no: 80070003
> Exchange System Manager.
>
> Can anyone help me to get Full Text Indexing turned on for my public
> store?.
>  BTW the drives in question Im trying to create the Full Text Index on
> have
> 23 Gig free and my public store size is  only around 2 gig in size so I
> can
> 't see a disk space limitation as being the cause of this.
>
> Thanks for any assistance

0
chrisahl (67)
4/29/2005 2:48:25 PM
Hallo Chris,
I use the default path:
C:\Programme\Exchsrvr\ExchangeServer_HBRMAIL\Projects
Folder permissions: Dom-Admin Full, Local Admin Full, Exchange Service
Account Full Permission.
The ESM is running on the 2003 Exchange Server.
When i create a new Database, I have the same Problem!
The Exchange Server is Exchange 2003 running in Exchange Mixed Mode!
Windows is 2003 Server
We have migrate the mailboxes from a 5.5 Exchange with the Active Directory
Connenctor

Need help!!

Many thanks

====

====

> "Klee" <klebauschke@gewoba.de> wrote in message
> > Need help!
> > I am unable to configure Full Text Indexing for my Public Store.  When I
> > rig
> > ht click the public store within ESM and I select All Tasks and I click
> > Crea
> > te Full-Text Index and enter the path I get the following Exchange
System
> > Ma
> > nager error:
> >
> > The System Cannot Find the Path Specified (bullshiese.  I used the
default
> > nd I created one manually to no avail).
> > Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1
> > ID no: 80070003
> > Exchange System Manager.
> >
> > Can anyone help me to get Full Text Indexing turned on for my public
> > store?.
> >  BTW the drives in question Im trying to create the Full Text Index on
> > have
> > 23 Gig free and my public store size is  only around 2 gig in size so I
> > can
> > 't see a disk space limitation as being the cause of this.
> >
> > Thanks for any assistance

Hmm, interesting that the same problem occurs when trying to create a new
Exchange Store.

Would you happen to have the folder "C:\Program Files"?  Also, could you
tell me what language of the OS and Exchange you have installed?

I would suggest that you download FileMon from http://www.sysinternals.com/
and run it while trying to create the Full-Text Index.  This will give you a
log file which you can review to see exactly what folder path is trying to
be accessed.  This way you can compare the "default path" with what the log
file says.

> [...]
>> > Crea
>> > te Full-Text Index and enter the path I get the following Exchange
> System
>> > Ma
>> > nager error:
>> >
>> > The System Cannot Find the Path Specified (bullshiese.  I used the
> default
>> > nd I created one manually to no avail).
>> > Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1
>> > ID no: 80070003
>> > Exchange System Manager.
>> >
>> > Can anyone help me to get Full Text Indexing turned on for my public
>> > store?.
>> >  BTW the drives in question Im trying to create the Full Text Index on
>> > have
>> > 23 Gig free and my public store size is  only around 2 gig in size so I
>> > can
>> > 't see a disk space limitation as being the cause of this.

0
chrisahl (67)

Express Error: 0x800CCC79
I keep getting this: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e- mail address was 'comercial@mcabombas.com'. Subject 'Medidor898-989', Account: 'Ivette Celis V.', Server: 'mail.fueldevil.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.2.1 <comercial@mcabombas.com>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79" How can I solve this? Ralph Post to an Outlook Express group in the future. For now, contact the...

Outlook crashes before opening with error MSSchedule+
Cannot open Outlook, it comes up with the statemment "unable to switch to Microsoft Schedule+ as your primary calendar. when you hit ok, Outlook tries to load then it crashes with a Microsoft Error box. end of story. HELP! thanks. ...

System Error
When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the error message "the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I am running windows XP SP2. Please advise how I can fix this error. JGee You might wish to post in the XP forum. The GP forum is for Great Plains people. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "JGee" wrote: > When I attempt to clean out my recycling bin, I receive the erro...

Winfax 10 causes an error on Exit of Outlook 2003!!
Hi all Just installed Winfax 10 and since doing so, everytime I exit Outlook 2003 I get an error "Microsoft Office Outllok has encountered a problem and needs to close, We are sorry for this inconvenience." I did view the report prepared for sending to MS and there was mention of the Winfax plugin causing the problem. Anyone know of a workaround or perhaps I need to dump Winfax! Regards John Have you checked with Symantec yet to see if they have managed to get WinFax 10 to work with Outlook 2003? It usually takes them several months to bring WinFax up to speed, if they ever ...

How do you stop text size increasing in email replies?
I am a new Outlook user and finding it rather frustrating that every time I reply to an email and whenever the recipient responds to me, the text size in each email going back in the email trail gets larger and larger. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? ...

SOAP error
I am getting this error when I am making SOAP call to a webservice. I am using perl - SOAPLite HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server Error) Internal Server Error. Cache-Control: private Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:49:36 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Content-Length: 476 Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Client-Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:48:27 GMT Client-Peer: x.x.x.x Client-Response-Num: 1 X-AspNet-Version: 1.1.4322 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi= "...

how can text be set up to generate a number?
i would like to a word generate a number, i.e.> enter "apples"in one cell and excel generate "352" in a different cell for items like inventory. Basically You will need to set up a 'Lookup' table somewhere with Apples 352 In two columns. Complete this for all entries and then if you are going to enter 'Apples' on another sheet in A1 then in A2 enter =VLOOKUP(A1,Your_Lookup_Range_Address,2,FALSE) -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "jwmaes" <jwmaes@discussions.microso...

Text Boxes added to Chart Series
How do I keep text boxes that I've added to a data series with the column they belong on? If I change the size of the chart in anyway, I have to move the text boxes back to their respective spots on the chart. Text boxes are not added to a series, but to the chart. This prevents their sticking to any particular points. Could you add them as data labels? If you use a built-in position (i.e., don't drag them around) they will stick with their associated points - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://P...

Calculation / Format Error
I'm using this formula in cell AE69 =IF(AL69="NO","",AE68*(AM69/100)) When the logic is true I want the cell value to be zero, but show as blank. When this cell is summed up with others, a #VALUE! is returned. I am assuming excel is seeing this cell as text and thus returning an error. I have tried adjusting the formula to: =IF(AL69="NO","0",AE68*(AM69/100)) I have selected the accounting formating for AE69 with the "£" symbol. However, instead of getting the £ symbol to the left and a dash representing z...

Text-wrapping horizontal axis labels
Hi, I've a small problem which I can't seem to find a solution for - I have created a set of financial reports for a client, which includes a number of charts. The charts are waterfall charts, which I've constructed using a form of stacked bar chart. The labels for the horizontal axis are linked to text alongside the calculations for the charts. The text in the labels is of varying lengths and for some of the charts, this text is being wrapped to two layers on the label that appear on the chart. Every now and then, one of the labels is too long, and instead of ...

Can't see text box fill colour
I have recently reloaded Office Small Business following a hard drive crash. I made some changes to display in Control Panel Accessibility this time that weren't there before. I've changed back to default but the problem continues. Previously I could fill or border text boxes and see the results in both normal view and print preview. Now the fill/border colour is only visible in print preview. Borders appear as black and fills as white in normal view. Text colours are unaffected. This is making life difficult as white text in a black fill just disappears until I go to pr...

autocad electrical 2010 autodesk full download crack torrent &bwS!rU)C!
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183 Heidelberg.Prinect.Wo...

Microsoft Excel ASC II Text Files
How do I convert an Excel spreadsheet into this type of file in order to import to another program such as "MaiList & AddressBook" Hi Bill try saving as 'CSV' file in the Save As dialog. This is a comma separated text (ASCII) file HTH Frank Bill Cadwallader wrote: > How do I convert an Excel spreadsheet into this type of > file in order to import to another program such > as "MaiList & AddressBook" ...

Office 12 Error: EventType officelifeboathang with CRM v3c
Looking for help :) Client machine is a XP Sp2 build, fully updated, with Office 2007 Pro installed, again updated, with CRM V3c installed. For the majority of the time Outlook and CRM work fine together, but once a day it will crash, and the only error that is in the App log for that time is as below: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Category: None Event ID: 5000 Date: 17/05/2007 Time: 10:47:18 User: N/A Computer: COMPUTER Description: EventType officelifeboa...

TrueCrypt 6.3a
Hi I'm having difficulties compiling TrueCrypt 6.3a, possibly because I'm not quite sure as to how to set up all extra libraries/tools. 1. The PC's specs I was using to compile were: - Pentium 4 w/2gb RAM - WinXP Pro w/s.p.2 - MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro - RSA Security Inc. PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface 2.20 - NASM 2.07 (Win32) installed 2. The things I wasn't sure about were: - For MS Visual C++ 2008 Pro: + was s.p.1 really necessary, or could I've done without? It's just that, as I recall, when I tried to run an upd...

Error Message about "sync server"
I'm syncing an iPhone to Outlook & get a strange error message -- the message is from Outlook, offers to review conflicts or not, then pops up the box with "Unable to retrieve conflict information from the sync server. Please try again next time the conflict resolver window is presented." What does it mean by "sync server"? bj Maybe this? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/syncerror.htm Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ OutlookForums http://www.outlookfor...

Error Message #63
When moving an outlook email object to a networked drive I have a user that receives a "not enough memory to process this command". The machine is running windows xp sp1 with 512K along with Microsoft Office 2003. The machine has to be rebooted after this error message in order to move the email to the networked drive. Thanks, in advance for your help Gary ...

Error when saving
I am trying to save a new file that I created out of a macro. When I g to save the file I get a error message that pops up saying, "Documen Not Saved." Any ideas what could be happening? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...

Closing Opportunity
I've encountered the following error when i've closed this particular opportunity: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. Unhandled Execution Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and...

Using Excel error #N/A in a formula
I would like to capture the error message #N/A in an IF statement Would like to use IF(MATCH(C1,Range,0)=#N/A,"OK","STOP") but it does not seem to work. What is the correct syntax to capture the #N/A error message and display "OK" instead of #N/A? =IF(ISNA(MATCH(C1,Range,0)),"OK","STOP") HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I would like to capture the error message #N/A in an IF statement. > >Would like to use IF(MATCH(C1,Range,0)=#N/A,"OK","STOP") but it does not seem to work. What is the...

How to fix script error in internet explorer
An error has ocurred in the script on this page Line 298 Char1 Error class not registered Code 0 URL Outlook Today Do you want to continue scripts on this page Yes or No edie said the following on 3/13/2005 1:13 AM: > URL Outlook Today Did you modify the Outlook Today page? -- Alex Yu http://mucha.us/blogs/alex/ This posting represents my own opinion, and in no way claims to represent the views of Microsoft Corporation. This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. T...

Pass a command text in pivot table
I've got a pivot table with data give back by odbc (in excel 2003). When i pass a new sql command, it answer me the database, also if i pass the connection string. My code is this: With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(sNamePivot).PivotCache .CommandText = sSelect .Connection = "ODBC;DSN=DS;DB=" & NomeDB & ";SRVR=;UID=SYSADM;PWD=" .Refresh End With sNamePivot --> string variable contain the correct name of the pivot table. NomeDB --> string variable contain the database. sSelect --> variable contain the sql command. Why does it called me ...

Excel: When printing some cells will not print text in them
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I print an Excel 08 spread sheet, two of the cells that have text in them will not print the text in the cell. All the other cells with text prints fine. The text does not even show up on print preview in the print dialogue box. Any suggestions on how to get it to include the text in these two cells? ...

IMS error 2140
Internet mail service will not start. Error 2140 in this case says "The Microsoft Exhange Service Account in not an Administrator or a part of the Administrator group." Am I supposed to have this account visible in my user manager? If so how do I create one? I tried reinstalling exchange to no avail. SBS 4.5, NT4.0 sp6a, Exchange 5.5 sp2. Thanks Steve Low S.Low wrote: > Internet mail service will not start. Error 2140 in this > case says "The Microsoft Exhange Service Account in not an > Administrator or a part of the Administrator group." Am I > sup...