Full-Text Indexing #3

Is there a way to enable full-text indexing in an outlook
client for Public Folders when the client is working
offline?
0
daschmied (1)

infopath with crm 3.0
Hi, i am using crm3.0 for 2 months so i have much to learn. crm3.0 forms are not so customizable, you cant build whats in your mind so here is my question, i want to design a page with infopath 2003 and want crm3.0 to get the data entered by several different users on different machines. considering i am totally new, i want to know the logic, and the procedure. Thank you, ...

Expanding Text
Is there any way to have the text overprint more than one line? For example, Excel typed in cell c5 with an 18pt type will cut off the top half of all letters unless the row height is increased. Is it possible to have the text expand into C4 as opposed to increasing the height of the row? Paul Dulong It can extend into d5 if nothing else is there -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Paul Dulong" <pdulong@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:imVLd.2555$Sx6.2...

Security Levels #3
Can We Modify default "Security Levels", Or How can We Define New Security Levels? Thanks In Advance I'm not certain of your exact question. RMS has 31 predefined security levels (0 - 30), which can be customized to your liking. There is no way to add a new one, but I have not seen where 31 is ever too few. To change which security level a Cashier has by default, just go into the Cashier's properties. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us "M Zaman" <MZaman@dis...

how to I block text not to break across columns or pages ?
I want to keep certain text together and not have it split apart over columns or on a new page: like several lines comprising an address in an address book -- I want to keep it all together. Either apply a style with the Keep With Next paragraph format option to all but the last of the paragraphs you wish to keep together or Use Shift+Enter to make a line break within the same paragraph -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MV...

How to write text to command prompt console windows?
I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the wrong arguments. How can I write text to the dos prompt windows if user input the wrong arguments? Thanks in advance. Steven. Steven wrote: > I am using VC++ 6.0 to build a windows based application, however, my > application allows user to input command arguments in the dos prompt > windows. I want to have a warning message for user if they have input the > wrong ar...

conditional text merge
I want to merge text under the following criteria, First issue (data in Col A in sequence) Col A(text) Col B(text) a gg a hh a s b r b ee c tt d ss d ee Merge to: a gg hh s b r c tt d ss ee Second issue (data in Col A not in sequence) a gg b r a hh a s b ee d ss c tt d ee Merge to: a gg hh s b r c tt d ss ee Is it possible to merge it? TIA norik -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi yes it is possible but will require some VBA. below one way: 1. Create a unique list for column A on a separate sheet: - selec...

Deleted Items Retention #3
I have a question about the Deleted items retention period. When a user highlights messages from their inbox and does a shift delete without sending them to the deleted items folder, are they recoverable with the deleted itmems retention feature with Exchange by going to tools recover deleted items whithin Outlook? Thanks in advance. Chad This may help shed some more light on Deleted Item Retention, including your particular question about shift-delete. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249680 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blo...

Font color #3
How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will remain until I change it again. Clicking on font color only seems to change it for one cell. Thanks, Select all the cells whose font color you wish to change, then change the font color. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "aberry1014" <aberry1014@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7B8E2D9-A876-44D8-9108-0DE0C8AFCEEB@microsoft.com... > How do I change font color in an Excel spreadsheet so it will > remain until I > chang...

Deleting Text
I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. How do I get rid of text? In the example "Roddick, Andy (USA) " in A2, I want to get rid of "(USA) ". I can separate with "=right(A1,7)", the last seven characters, but how to "subtract" them from within A2" Felix In an un-used cell, enter: =LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-7) then copy this cell and paste/special/value back onto A2 -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200827 "Felix" wrote: > I know that with "&" I can add two text cells together. > > How...

Ingenico I6550 #3
I don't know if any of you guys have the same issue, i am using RMS 2.0 SP1 and Ingenico i6550, everything worked execpt after i swipe that credit card it didn't press enter, i have to do that manually. If anyone have been through this problem and have a sulution please let me know. Thank you. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_051F_01C89515.1F7BFB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable TJW, As with all RMS implementations of a pinpad, the first Enter keystroke = is for the customer to c...

how to find a second comma in a text
Hi, I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin How can I find the position of the second comma? thanks, Boon Assuming there is *always* a 2nd comma... =FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)+1) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Boon" <boonyawat.la-ongthong@cnh.com> wrote in message news:OISZ4IGbKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin > > How can I find the position of the second comma? > > thanks, > Boon > > thanks. this works well fo...

Viewing OWA using the Outlook Full Client Browser
I just tried to access my corporate email account using OWA from within the Outlook full client running on my personal machine. I find it quite funny that OWA serves up its non-IE version when displayed using browser built into Outlook. Not really considering Outlook is running in a much higher security configuration than Internet Explorer and has a lot of features disabled. Just curious; why are you accessing the OWA website via Outlook? Ask your email admin if they also offer direct access to the corporate email servers via Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP). -- Robe...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

Migrating Data from Act 2005 to CRM 3.0
Is it possible for me to export from Act 2005 to Outlook and then, export into CRM 3.0. Will this all me to keep the notes in Act 2005. ...

How can I put text in a circle using Publisher ?
Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval shape ........ surely this can be done with Publisher. Thanks for any expertise. DixieWins wrote: > Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How > can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? > > If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with > words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval > shape ........ surely this can be ...

How can I cross reference a SmartArt Graphic to a page/text?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to allow users to click on the SmartArt Graphic on my first page and automatically go to the respective page within the document. I click next to the wording on the graphic and go to Insert, but it will not allow me to insert the cross reference. You can do it the other way around - from the text to the graphic, but not from the graphic to the text. Anyone know a way around this or another way to do it? Objects cannot be used as active hyperlinks in a Word document. You can do what you describ...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Find and replace text thats not wdAlignParagraphCenter alignment
Im trying to make a macro that set alignment on all text to wdAlignParagraphJustify, except text that is wdAlignParagraphCenter. Right now i have this: With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight With .Replacement .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify End With .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphLeft ...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

Need text in upper left corner of a cell
Hi Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner of a cell? I use Excel as a fill-in userform. I can justify the size of other columns, but it would be nice to write something into the cell, so the user understand what to fill inn. Any workarounds or other suggestions? Any help is appreciated. Gunnar Hi maybe you can use the comment functionality (goto 'Insert - Comment') to add some hints for the user -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Gunnar wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to have some text written in upper corner > of a cell? > I use Excel a...

Protect sheet #3
I am working on an Excel document witch is a big database. I would like to set a password with the "protect sheet" option in the Tools/Protection menu. "Normal" users who will open the database won't be able to edit the document, but will rather open it in "read only" mode. The problem is that I still want these users to be able to use the "auto filter" and also use the "sort A-Z" option. I have tried to select these options in the configuration of the protection (protect sheet window) but it doesn't work. I can't do any of those tw...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

"Disappearing" lines of text in Word docs
I've noticed a really unusual intermittent bug in my version of MS Word. Suppose there are two consecutive lines of text in my document, Line A and Line B. I want to insert a new line between Lines A & B, so I position the cursor in between them and hit return (not highlighting Line B beforehand, because I'm not trying to get rid of it). When I do so, Line B seems to disappear, with the cursor (and empty line in front of it) taking the place of Line B. However, when I hit "page up" or "page down", Line B reappears. Anyone know why this might ...

Run full size window application
How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as maximized) when application does start? I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() but does not doing what I need (e.g. ::SetWindowPos(m_hWnd,HWND_TOP,x1,y1,x2,y2,NULL); Thanks, Chris On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:12:07 -0400, Chris <chris@ca.ca> wrote: >How should I set an MFC application to run on full size window (as >maximized) when application does start? >I tried to set as a predefined size on MainFrm, in PreCreateWindow() >but does not doing what I need (e.g. >::SetWindowPos(m_h...