Full access rights account

We have an Exchnage 2003 on a Win 2003 domain.
I'm trying to make an account that'll have full access rights on the
server and the exchange system with no luck.
It inherits all the rights and it seems the problem is with Receive As
and the Send As permissions.
Is there a simple way of removing the deny on a new security group ?
0
sokin_p (40)

This article might help you accomplish what you need.

292509.KB.EN-US
HOWTO: How to configure an account to use ExMerge on Exchange Server

amyma@online.microsoft.com
Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

"Niko" <sokin_p@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> We have an Exchnage 2003 on a Win 2003 domain.
> I'm trying to make an account that'll have full access rights on the
> server and the exchange system with no luck.
> It inherits all the rights and it seems the problem is with Receive As
> and the Send As permissions.
> Is there a simple way of removing the deny on a new security group ?

0
amyma (68)

c10306a7 error when access public folders
While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error: _ The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows and try again. ID no: c10306a7 Exchange system manager - This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue. This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any maintenance. I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I have ...

Offine access to secondary mailboxes.
Is there any way to have offline access to secondary exchange mailboxes? I am opening my main mailbox plus 4 other exchange mailboxes. Offline for my main mailbox works just fine. However the secondary mailboxes do not work offline. Rick No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, RickS asked: | Is there any way to have offline access to secondary | exc...

old email addresses replaced by new will not allow owa access
Hello all, We have changed our email format from first initial last@XXX.com with firstname.lastname@XXX.com I went to remove the old email address for my account. once I did that I was not able to access OWA. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance. How do you log on to OWA? -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Rollin West" <Rollin West@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF891802-5928-4E91-9F64-1AC93EB6E45A@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > We have changed our ema...

Why does Money hide my account numbers?
I am trying to review my credit report and there is one item on there that doesn't look right, and must be at least 6 years old. My credit reporting agency shows me all but the last 4 digits of the account. Money, on the other hand, shows me only the last 4 digits. Worthless. I can understand if some people are paranoid and don't want someone looking over their shoulder at account numbers, but if that is the case, make everything XXXXX on the screen because they can see your balances too! Is anyone really served by this decision the Money team made? Oh well, back to opening each clos...

How to connect to remote server and access the tables
I am working on Vb.Net application. I have to connect to remote server(it's IP address)(this server is not on my network). This company has provide me username, companyname and password. Once, I get connected, I get the SessionID. Now, I need to download some of the tables from here. How do I do this. Pls note, this company has some web services. If I create a reference to it's web services, how do I access it's database(tables)? I appreciate your quick response and thanku in advance If you connect just to a web services then you need to know what they return to you when y...

Error generating the xml document when trying to access the web service
Hi There, I get this error when I try to access the web method..I can see that the objects are constructed properly before they are passed....All I am doing is this... ------------------------------------ I have these two classes in the client class as well as the web service.... public class ResponseChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public byte[] ImageByte; public ResponseChartImage(){} } public class RequestChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public RequestChartImage(){} } ------------------------------------------------...

Desktop Administrator Accounts
I need to start creating individual accounts for our help desk personnel. I believe I have the AD Delegation working, but how do I control or give these users the ability to logon remotely using RDP and log on deskside with admin rights? Hi tkutil, create an security group called a.e. "Desktop-Admins-RDP" and assign persmissions at clients for RDP logon permissions to this group. You should use GPO to configure these settings on the desktops - see article below. More details around configuration options for RDP can you find here -> Configure Remote Desktop htt...

Help with POP account downloading headers only
Hi hoping that someone can help with this. I have an Outlook/Exchange (2000) client configuration which includes several POP accounts. If the POP accounts are configured to download headers only, what happens to the mail on the POP server? Presumably I can click a header and the rest of the message is downloaded, but what happens to the messages for headers that I never open - do they stay on the POP server for ever? All of the POP accounts are configured to NOT leave mail on the server (or does that option automatically change if I download headers only?). If I delete message ...

Exporting/Importing Mail Account Settings
I need to rebuild my pc again. I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? Thanks Chris CJM <cjmuk@remove.tesco.net> wrote: > I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, > contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. > > Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? The email account information is stored in the Registry. There is no exp...

Running an Excel macro from Access problem
Hi I'm trying to run the following code in an Access function in order to run an Excel macro. The problem I have is that I wish to close the excel workbook but with changes saved. If I add in the line 'objExcel.Save' before the close command it throws errors saving do you want to replace 'resume.xla'. 'objExcel.Workbooks.Save' doesn't seem to work either. How can I get the workbook to close with changes saved? Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") objExcel.Workbooks.Open ("C:\[file path and name here].xls") objExcel.Vis...

"Account setup unavailable"
In Money 2006, I'm trying to add a new credit card account using the online bank "Merrick Bank Cardholder Center". After selecting the bank, the next page is either a browser page saying "page cannot be displayed" or it's a Money page saying online setup is unavailable. I've setup about 5 other banks/accounts just fine. Maybe I entered the login info wrong the first time and it subsequently keeps reading a cache with this bad login. Is there a way to clear this cache if it exists? Or, is there something else going on? I just deleted the account and tried agai...

Save as text file, but with full headers
I want to save quite a few messages as text file, but I want to save them with full headers. Is this possible? ...

automate email from MS Access
I have email addresses in an Access table that i want to drop into a "to" field of a a new message - can i automate this? CAn i also do it for an email i have saved as draft or canned message? Hi Adam As long as you can display the address in a text box on a form there's no problems. Have a look at this post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/d027ec1c58326b5a/f4e7f6921bed3101?lnk=st&q=#f4e7f6921bed3101 -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Adam" wrote: > I have email addresses in an Access table that i want to drop in...

Auto Numbering for Contacts and Accounts
We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do this through the use of Jscript or any other means? Thanks! You can write a Callout for Autonumbering. Refer to the SDK help for details on Callouts. There's an auto-numbering sample in the SDK too. HTH, Niths "MDV1457" wrote: > We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to > how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do > this through the use of Js...

BAS G20 does not match 'GST on Purchases' Control Account
To assist with reconciling the BAS to GST Control accounts I want to write a Crystal Report that will tell me the GST Detail Code used to generate transaction against my GST Control Accounts (ie GST Collected on Sales, GST Paid on Purchases). What table will I need to link to GL20000 to give me this additional info. I have tried to get this via smartlists but the GST code is not a column in Account Transaction smartlist and the GST Control account code is not a column in the GST Transactions smartlist. Penny There could be a number of reasons for this to not reconcile. Just quickly h...

set tab order in Access 2007
I can't figure out how to set the tab order for a form in Access 2007. I spent at least 20 minutes at the so-called online Access help and couldn't find this. It's easy to find for Access 2003, but not 2007. Indirectly related to this, F1 doesn't bring up help. Is there "help" associated with Access 2007? Thanks very much. Bob You have two ways of doing it in design view: 1) Right-click any object and select Tab Order 2) In the ribbon at the top, select Arrange. In the Control Layout section you'll see Snap to Grid and Tab Order I know 2007 takes a bit ...

Access 2007 development in Access 2010
For those of you with Technet subscriptions, Office 2010 Pro Plus retail (both x64 and x86 versions) are now available for download. Questions: All of my clients are obviously still Access 2007. If I install 2010, can I still package and deploy my 2007 apps as 2007 apps? Will Access 2010 Runtime be available immediately upon the release of Office 2010 in May? (Technet doesn't have it, and Microsoft/Download only has the beta.) Will Access 2010 have better ribbon development? I've been using IDBE Ribbon Creator because of the lack of ribbon tools in 2007. Th...

how to delete account in 'Accounts List'
I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my Favorites list but no luck. In microsoft.public.money, core000 wrote: >I have 4 accounts in Accounts List section that I remove, but when I >restart Money, they appear again. I've also taken them off my >Favorites list but no luck. You might want to Close the accounts by right-clicking in the AccountList. Then set the view to not show with SortAccountListBy->HideClosedAccounts. I suspect these are accounts that are/were at the same instit...

Using Access w/Word Merge (Access 2002)
I inserted a column in a data table for expiration date. While writing a merge letter where I wanted to insert that information I discovered it didn't show up in the Merge Fields. Should I have instead renamed an existing column (field) and moved it where I wanted it on the data table? I deleted all extraneous column/fields, so I don't have an empty field to utilize. Must I create a new database or is there a way to identify this new column as a data field? How are you getting the data into your merge document? Query from Word, Access query, VBA? Steve "Helen" w...

Client for Calender access only
A customer has Exchange 2003 installed. They use automatic booking of resources (meeting rooms implemented as mailboxes). This works fine. A couple of users in the organization needs access (read only) for calender viewing. These users will not be allowed to use mail (Inbox). Is there a calendar client (like the old Schedule+) ? Or can this be done in Outlook, by denying permissions to the other folders in the users own Mailbox (Inbox, Contacts, Notes...) ? -- Sindre On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:49:02 -0800, Sindre <Sindre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >A customer has Exchange 200...

Chinese Character in Outlook Web Access
Why all chinese email read using OWA shows ???? but it is ok if I open it using Outlook. Please advise. Regards, Hello Gareth I believe I understand your question if not forgive me. Have you 1) Installed the Chinese language pack on the Exchange server running OWA? If so did you reboot the server that has OWA installed (this also in effect restarts the IISAdmin service) to set the changes? 2) Have you set language preferences in Internet Explorer on the client's computer by going to the "Tools" menu, clicking "Internet Options", and then clicking "Languages&...

How to import a tab delimited text file into MS Access database
Hi, I have the following task to be done in VC++ 6.0. I have a tab delimited text file that needs to be imported into a MS Access table. The table is created and the table structure is defined using DAO methods. So now I have to fill this table with the data in the text files. For a few rows in the text file, the number of columns could be less than the number of columns in the table. Can anyone please post me the code to do this. Thanks a ton in advance. Pradeep If you file has any indication of which data goes in which field you could just parse the CSV file and update the records one by...

Accounts Payable Checks
When processing a/p checks for a/p transactions and purchase orders for the same vendor, two checks are generated for the same vendor even though we select 'one check per vendor'. Is there a setting somewhere that we may need to change to correct this. Did you put different remit to addresses on different purchasing documents? This could cause a separate check to print for the same vendor. "Rig Equipment" wrote: > When processing a/p checks for a/p transactions and purchase orders for the > same vendor, two checks are generated for the same vendor even though w...

Seriously? Administrator access is required? C'mon M$...
So we have several stores with several databases, and we have managers who need to switch thier RMS databases connections in order to work in them. And you need ADMINISTRATOR access to do this or it does not work. What gives? Why does MS continually preach about not having end users run as local administrators but not write the software so it WORKS as a non-administrator? GRRRRRR. Is there somewhere in the registry or in the file system that we can give rights to so that local admin is not needed for this? start - run - regedit - hkey local machine - software - microsoft - retail mana...

Parent-child account setup
Is there a good way to implement a parent-child account relationship in GP 7.5 ? Our problem: Currently, we have one account number per invoice, with several customers having multiple customer cards in GP - our customers like it this way, since it enables us to bill one invoice per department. However, we are having problems in reporting combined revenue for these kinds of customers. Any ideas ? TIA, Ken You can purchase the National Accounts module. I think it will do exactly what you are looking for. Eleni "ms" wrote: > Is there a good way to implement a parent-child ...