Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2

sorry for the late post... i have 50 users

0
joelbueno (2)

"joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08:

> sorry for the late post... i have 50 users

Why? Are you going to have back-end servers?

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP
"joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote:

>sorry for the late post... i have 50 users

No.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Combo Box on Form
I have a combo box on my form created from the Combo Box wizard in design view. It worked great this morning. Now it has reverted to the old problems I had in the beginning. The combo box for some reason will pull and change existing records. I then went and cleared the table and now it won't let me input any information. I know there has to be a simple fix to this.... what am i doing wrong?? Do you have any code attached to the combo box events? Take a look at the event properties. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and th...

data input in text box

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

How to restore entire server?

can't customize toolbar

Mail lMerge

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

matching contents #2

Can anyone help ?

Please ignore #2