Free Busy Folder

Hi,

How do I create a free busy folder in Exchange 2000 ??

The old free busy folder is gone and we have no way of retrieving this so I
need to create a new free busy folder.

Any help be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Paul...
0
Paul297 (622)

"Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I create a free busy folder in Exchange 2000 ??

See this KB article:
XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server [275171]

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Paste to next free column
Using excel 10. Row 1 - 5 is free to incert a logo bit map. A:A contains a list income and expenditure. Row 6 has month date Row 7 has Actual & Budget Row 8 has =A3k. The main information is in F9:G40 which is the current months figures. Now comes the problem. I want a button with a macro, to copy F9:G40 and paste it in the next available column, which will be I9:J40. Then I can re-enter data in F9:G40, for the new month. Then at month end click button to transfer data. However the I:J columns will be used now so I will need a blank column, this is the issue, to find macro data to find t...

5.5: use contacts public folder as mailing list?
Hi everybody, I have unsuccessfully been trying to set up some kind of simple mailing list based on the contents of a public folder. I have found a workaround using an Outlook 97 local address book, but I can't believe that that is the only answer. I have tried setting up a distribution list, but emails sent to that list just end up in that folder, rather than use the addresses from the folder. The usenet provided me with similar questions from the past, but surprisingly I couldn't find an answer. Michael ...

Interorg and free/busy
Hello I have a problem getting interorg to replicate free/busy information between a 5.5 server and a 2000 server in different organisations. I keeps getting the 1235 event : lp@cortexconsult.dk failed an operation on folder on database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (CORTEX03)" because the user did not have the following access rights: 'Delete' 'Read Property' 'Write Property' 'Create Message' 'View Item' 'Create Subfolder' 'Write Security Descriptor' 'Write Owner' 'Read Security Descriptor' '...

OWA HTTP Error 500.13 Server Busy
We've been getting error 500.13 Server Busy on our Exchange Server since Friday night. Nothing changed in our setup (Windows 2003 Exchange 2003). We don't have any restrictions set in IIS to limit the number of connections. I'm not sure what's causing this. Email is working properly from Outlook 2003, we just cannot connect from OWA. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. E ...

Public folder reappear
hello, I'm able to delete a public folder successfully, next day it reappears!! Somewhere an idea? Thanks for any answer On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:49:01 -0700, Robert <r.erlacher@gmail.com> wrote: >hello, > >I'm able to delete a public folder successfully, next day it reappears!! >Somewhere an idea? >Thanks for any answer I have never heard of that. Where are you deleting the folder? well - first I deleted the folders with outlook (2003) and the second time with system manager; I use Exchange 2003 Enterprise in a parent-child Active Directory environment. I...

Folder view #2
In Outlook 2003 whenever you click on contacts you have to hit Ctrl 6 to get an expanded folder view. Is there any way to get Outlook to always show the folder view expanded? John -- Note New Main Email address: John@DiscoveryOffice.com mailto:John@DiscoveryOffice.com ------- Sender: John P. Chambers Business: Discovery Center, Inc. Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209 Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043 Texas Licenses: Fax Ph.: 713-465- 6069 LCSW, LMFT, 7505 Highmeadow LPC Houston, Texas 77063 http://www.DiscoveryOffice.co...

When replying, OL says Word is busy...
This problem just started happening about two weeks ago, but I can't figure out the cause or solution. I'm using Outlook XP (from the Office XP suite) on Windows XP. If I try to reply to an email (or forward it), OL will pause... then come back with the error message: "This form requires Word as your email editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The or will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." (That's the exact word-for- word message) Once I get that error, it won't even try to use Word as my editor again unless I close it and open it again. ...

Small Business Tools Database
Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop computer and I have installed Office 2000. After entering my contact information I went to create a database in Small Business Customer Manager. When the wizard goes to download my contacts I get a message that says "A general failure occured. Close customer manager and try again. Import cannot complete." It does this everytime I try to create a database. This is frustrating because it worked just fine on my previous desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to fix this error? I've tried uninstalling ...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

Desktop Alert For Other Folder (Not INBOX) ?
I'm using MS Office Outllok 2003 (11.6359.6408) SP1 Whenever I receive an email that go into my INBOX, a desktop email alert will pop-up. Fine, this is OK I was wondering why email that go to other folder (not INBOX, which I use Rules to redirect the email to that particular folder), do not have desktop email alert ? E.g I created a outlook folder called Stephanie. Any email from my friend stephanie will go into this folder (using rules), but it will not give me email alert when stephanie sends me an email. How can I fix that, so that any incoming emails will give me Desktop email aler...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I recently upgraded several employees to outlook 2003 (from Outlook 2002). I moved their PST files to the appropriate folder, fired up outlook 2003, everything seemed fine. However, I'm seeing two instances of "personal folders", yet only one is shown when I view the PST files via "data file management" menu. One of the instances of "personal folders" has a little house/clock icon in front of it. The other has a regular folder icon in front of it. Otherwise, these are identical - same email, contacts, etc. (mirror images of each other) Also, i...

Automatically empty junk mail folder
Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking - just tell Outlook to send Spam directly to the Deleted Items folder. One problem with this. I have three email accounts set up within Outlook. You can't set up junk mail options separately for each account. One of my POP accounts gets the most filthy spam, but my hotmail account gets a lot of relevant mail ending up in the junk mail folder. If I tell Outlook to send junk mail directly to the Deleted Items folder, ALL junk mail for ALL accounts goes straight to Deleted Items. I just want spam to one of my POP accounts to be deleted. Any sugges...

Re: How to export Exchange Outlook Public Folder Contacts to CSV file #2
Export Contacts Items from Office Outlook - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566171033.aspx Contacts Exporter for Microsoft Exchange Server is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder) to Microsoft Office Access table or Microsoft Office Excel file. http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imice.htm "IMI Contact Exporter" export contacts from ANY folder, including shared and public folders.. "Helmut&q...

Image upload FREE
Upload your image free! send blank message to sales@lpi-hk.com to get access. ...

Free to Rip any movie DVD to MP4 players iPad, iPhone3gs, iPod touch, Zune HD for watching...
[b]Why some guys are hot for converting DVDs to MP4 videos ?[/b] MP4 was released for public use in 2002. It can be said that Apple's iPod popularized MP4s more than anything else. But in recent times, profiting from its less space yet high video quality, MP4 is playing a more and more important role in internet-videos, kinds of portable multimedia player, such as the iPod, PSP, iphone 3gs, Zune HD, mobile phone like Nokia 5800, Motorola droid, Google nexus one etc. [b]How to convert DVD movies to MP4 format with DVD to MP4 Converter freeware/shareware ?[/b] I looked at two progra...

External Connecter Licence for Small Business CRM
Hi there I have a question about licencing in CRM. When you expose crm data to customers like on a web portal you then need to buy a external connector licence. But as far as i knew this licence is only avilable for mscrm professional licences. But our customer has a small business licence. Now my questions: 1.) Is exposing date to a web portal throug web services tecnical possible for crm professional and small busines? 2.) Is there a external connector licence for crm small business? Tanks and regards Thomas Hi Thomas, in the licensing documentation I received from Microsoft (around ...

Clearing out \Bin folders at each build
I have finally tracked down a problem I have been having. I updated an ActiveX control and when I do a build I take the contents of the \bin\Release\ folder including the AxInterop.XXX.dll and the Interop.XXX.dll files. I also included the ActiveX dll itself. The problem is that the files in the \bin\Release folder had never been updated from when I had an earlier version of the ActiveX component, and they were causing problems on the target machine when I had the new ActiveX.dll file. I fixed the problem by deleting everything in the \bin and \object folders, before doing a buil...

Search Folder's Results
Dear Sirs, I have created a search folder to search a public folder in a general public folder tree, unfortunately newly added items to the search folder are not searched even after this public folder is indexed till the search folder is deleted and recreated. What could I be doing wrong? Regards, Yahya ...

Can't Delete Folders?..Registry in Outlook?
Running Outlook 2002 XP. I have a folder which gets my HTML MSN.com email in Outlook. I tried to move the PST file to another directory and it worked for a while and now it is broken. Outlook recognized it was moved and let me select it in the new location. Look at what comes up now in the following screen shot.... http://franz.org/outlook.jpg The Archive and Outlook Personal Folder are fine, but both MSN folders which should get my MSN Hotmail email get the following error message. Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL ...

Business Portal HRM Time Cards for Salaried or Salary Employees
We see the need for having the ability in time card entry in the Business Portal HRM to allow salaried employees to submit some sort of zero timecard, which indicates that they have worked regular hours in a pay period. Currently, there is only the ability for the salaried employees to submit timecards if they have some special sort of pay, like vacation, holiday, or sick. But some companies, for documentation purposes, require their salaried employees to sign off that they have worked regular hours in a pay period, and it seems that allowing a zero timecard to be submitted by a sala...

OWA Public folders attachment
Hi, When i want to post a new item to Public Folders with a large attachment (some Mb) it will return the messag that the attachment is to big. When i do this in the mailbox with a new mail the same attachment is accepted. I noticed all the message size configuration in the mail server (SBS2003) but there isn't any where a limit for about 2Mb or higher. Strange is that when i logon to network en open Outlook i can put a post to the public folder with the same attachment, so it has to be a configuration item on OWA. Please help me !! Please post the exact message. -- Ed Crowley MV...

Business Contact Manager Installation Problem
Hi there, Have just installed Office 2003 Pro Upgrade (to Office 2000 Pro Full) and the SP1 update. However, I cannot get Disk 2 to install. It goes all the way through to ~98% and then rolls back and cancels. No error message can be seen. I had Error 1406 problems when installing 2003 originally, but these were solved by a registry fix. They related to Excel.Sheet and Word.Document entries under the XML folder. They're now fine. Any ideas on what I can do to get Disk 2 to install please? This is on a Windows XP Pro SP2 system. I am the administrator account, although there...

Public folder does not receive external e-mails
When i send an e-mail to the new public folder with Outlook within the domain, the e-mail arrives. When i send an e-mail manually to the Exchange server, it says the message will be queued: MAIL FROM: <hans> 250 2.1.0 hans@test.nl....Sender OK RCPT TO: <hello@test.nl> 250 2.1.5 hello@test.nl SUBJECT: test 500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command SUBJECT: <test> 500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command DATA 354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF> SUBJECT: Test Doei .. 250 2.6.0 <ExchangebhsKd6QR7j1HaK00000073@Exchange.test.nl> Queued mail for deli very But it never arr...

OutlookExpress 6.0 "Folder Could not be displayed"
In my computer, when I click "Inbox" of the outlook express 6.0, it shows "Folders Could Not Be Displayed" & below this shows "Possible course are: Low Disk space LowMemory" on the message area which suppose displaying the message content. Can anyone help me with this problem?? ...

Search folders gone in Outlook 2007
I've just upgraded from Outlook 2003 to 2007. As well as my main mailbox, I use a second mailbox on our Exchange server, added using Tools > Options > Mail Setup > Email Accounts > Change > More settings > Advanced. This additional mailbox has a very useful search folder, which was viewable in Outlook 2003. Since the upgrade I can only see search folders for my main mailbox. Does anyone know how to get them back for the additional mailbox? Hi, I experience the same problem with Outlook 2003. We have created one more mailbox, I have added it as an additional and I see ...