Free & Busy Data messed up.. Plz Help!!

We have exchange v5.5.  Recently one of the exchange
admins was in the public folders messing around with
permissions.  He said he didn't change anything but
something had to have changed because now all free and
busy data, public address book, tasks, notes, etc are not
accessible to new users.  Any time we create a new email
account they can't view there calendar (says it doesn't
exist), nothing shows up in the global address list.
Anytime they receive an email to accept a meeting it says
unable to open item.  I've done the usual things like
reset the server.  I looked thru all the permissions that
I can find but with no luck.  Anyone ever have this
problem or can point me in a direction to where the
permissions are that would affect this?  Any suggestions
would help.

PS.  All users created before these problems are not
affected.

TIA

0
anonymous (74722)

Are you looking at object permissions or client permissions?

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

"MikeT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have exchange v5.5.  Recently one of the exchange
> admins was in the public folders messing around with
> permissions.  He said he didn't change anything but
> something had to have changed because now all free and
> busy data, public address book, tasks, notes, etc are not
> accessible to new users.  Any time we create a new email
> account they can't view there calendar (says it doesn't
> exist), nothing shows up in the global address list.
> Anytime they receive an email to accept a meeting it says
> unable to open item.  I've done the usual things like
> reset the server.  I looked thru all the permissions that
> I can find but with no luck.  Anyone ever have this
> problem or can point me in a direction to where the
> permissions are that would affect this?  Any suggestions
> would help.
>
> PS.  All users created before these problems are not
> affected.
>
> TIA

0
nospam6185 (535)

Help, I cannot Save!

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help Required

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Macro

Help with Registration

macros entering data

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Help with simple(?) VBA function