Foward mail to an external recipient from Public Folder

I need forward e-mail fromt a Public Folder to External recipient, but the
rule not work (for internal recipient work fine).
I have exchange 2003 and outlook 2003.
Somebody can help me

Regards

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:13:02 -0700, Walter Claro
<WalterClaro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need forward e-mail fromt a Public Folder to External recipient, but the
>rule not work (for internal recipient work fine).
>I have exchange 2003 and outlook 2003.
>Somebody can help me
>
>Regards

You need to allow auto-forwards under Global Settings in ESM.
0
adavid (8731)

Some sent emails are not received by recipients

Send mail problem
I have a small (3 computer lan) and am using outlook 97 on the networked computers. The system has worked fine for about four months but recently the networked computers cannot send email. The error: 'No transport provider is available to send to this recipient.' comes back everytime. I'm on DSL with sbcglobal.net and mail from the server works fine. TIA, Jim ...

Change the mail path
My IMAP server is UNIX-based, my e-mail is stored in its own directory in user home directory-for example: ~username/Mail. i have windows -xp in compaq system. which is part of lan. i want to change the path of default mail(i.e where d mails r saved.) please help me out. The instructions gvn in help is not able to help me out. Please guide Thanx in advance../// Raghav wrote: > My IMAP server is UNIX-based, my e-mail is stored in its own directory in > user home directory-for example: ~username/Mail. i have windows -xp in > compaq system. which is part of lan. i want to...

Mail Flow
We are using a smarthost to route our emails through another outing group. The problem is the emails are not routing through the routing group anymore they are going out through to the intended servers. We are on Windows Server 2003 and running exchange 2003 cluster. Any help will help. Not sure what you mean...can you give a clearer picture of your topology, and what you are trying to accomplish? "AJ" <ajohnso9@jcpenney.com> wrote in message news:O5FDFFfOFHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > We are using a smarthost to route our emails through another outing group....

E-mail Filtering
How might I give only a couple of users right to send email to the internet, but allow all to send internal mail? Thanks, Jay http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:283cf01c4643d$9b136a20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How might I give only a couple of users right to send > email to the internet, but allow all to send internal mail? > > Thanks, > Jay ...

undelete or recover a contact or mailing list
It is very easy to unintentionally delete a contact or mailing list in Outlook 2003. Is there any way to recover same? Office 2003 Small Business Ed XP Pro SP1 psa wrote: > It is very easy to unintentionally delete a contact or mailing list in > Outlook > 2003. > > Is there any way to recover same? > > Office 2003 Small Business Ed XP Pro SP1 If you make backups, yes. You should back up all your data, including your PST file(s) regularly anyway. That said, perhaps see http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Did you look in your D...

mail enabled Public Folder #5
Hello every one, I hope some could help me with the following: Do I have to do any thing special after mail enabling a public folder? I have Mail enabled a Public Folder which has the email Lab@EX.local. But I get nondelivery notice. I am using Exchange 2003 Enterprise edition. Appreciate any comments. Set the Anonymous role to at least Contributor for this public folder. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Public Folder" <Public Folder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46F812FE-E236...

building an external link based on a cell value
I would like to build an external link in a spreadsheet that automatically changes based on a cell value. For example, I have the following link: =SUMIF('[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]Mar04'! $14:$14,P5,'[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]Mar04'! $18:$18) Instead of Mar04 in the formula above, I would like to use a cell's contents.... cell A8 for example. Is this possible? Thanks, Jason Jason You can use the INDIRECT function. =SUMIF(INDIRECT("'[Location Income Statements 2004.xls]" & A8 & "'!$14:$14"),P5... Indirect ...

Difference between these two PUBLIC FOLDERS
FIRST ORGANIZATION > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUPS > FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP > SERVERS > Server name > FIRST STORAGE GROUP > PUBLIC FOLDER STORE > PUBLIC FOLDERS and FIRST ORGANIZATION > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUPS > FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP > FOLDERS > PUBLIC FOLDERS What are the difference????? the first one is the folders that exist in that pubic information store...the second one is your entire public folder hierarchy... "Calvin Lai" <Calvin.Lai@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:1ff01a54.0409271350.96236c@posting.google.com... > FIRST ORGANIZATI...

problems navigating to folders
I have a Dell, Win XP SP2, MS Office 2007 Professional, that I am having problems navigating to folders. When I click on "Open" the "Open" box opens but when I click on the "look in" down arrow, the following box opens "Initalizing Folders" box opens, and then when I try to go anywhere else it just sits there. Any suggestions? Follow up: This same action happens in all of Office 2007 products, Word, Access etc. "fbcmusicmark" wrote: > I have a Dell, Win XP SP2, MS Office 2007 Professional, that I am having > problems navigating t...

E-Mail being delivered, but disappearing
OK, here we go. Whenever I log onto Outlook and do a send & receive, the status bar shows, for example, "receiving 1 of 5". It then proceeds to progress through the receipt of the five e-mails and finishes. However, when completed, there is no mail in my Inbox! It's not in any other folders either. It's just not there!! I have no rules in to send mail to a folder, and when I log onto the web service, there are no e-mails there, so I can only assume that they are being delivered. Yet, there's nothing in my Inbox. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. It has only recently star...

Outlook 2002 unable to pull mail after few hours of activity
The Outlook program after running few hours suddenly reterning the error (0x80042108) 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incomming POP3 email server... This error is on my 4 different internet supplier accounts. The only way I can receive e-mail again is to restart the PC. Any suggestion how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance. John Ross ...

how can i Back up folders??
How can I make a backup from folders and other information in outlook, So i can format my computer ? ThanX G'Day 'onymous, You don't tell us what version of Office you use. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8b081f3a-b7d0-4b16-b8af-5a6322f4fd01&displaylang=en This works with OL2000 onward. -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia ______________________________________ Copy your pst-file to your safe location (separate harddisk/partition/USB-memory stick). Then after the format and reinstall of Window and Office connect to it by using File-> O...

formulas and external data
i have an issue trying to calculate data based on a query i import the data with all my columns and records, at the end i insert a column with a formula that calculates 4 different cells in the row then i run a query to remove null (zero) value data from a certain field, then the formual column that i added manually doesn't look right. for example, if i have 800 rows of data, i copied that formula to all 800 rows in the last column following the external data when i run the query, all the zero values are removed (doing what it should) and the formulas stay, except the last row that is...

Migrating Public Folders #2
I have just got involved in a Migration from EX5.5 to EX2003. 1. AD is clean an all accounts have been manually created not migrated. 2. Company has over 12,000 public folders on EX5.5. 3. I need to migrate mailboxes to EX2003 and connect then to the manually created accounts. 4. Migrate the Public Folders whilst keeping the security.! What is the best method to do this. All migrition tools seem to use sid history etc, obviuosly not an optionhere. I have looked at a util called PFADMIN. Does this export security using display name. If so could this be used to re-assign security on the EX2003....

how do I change e-mail margins for printing?
We have a new copier/printer installed and now some of my e-mails don't print the whole page across. When printing the e-mail, the left margin is very close to the left side of the page and the right margin only prints about 3/4 of the way to the end of the right side -- about a 2-3" margin on the ride side. Company installing the new copier said it was not their printer driver, but my Outlook settings. File, Page Setup, Memo Style, Paper, Margins didi46 wrote: > We have a new copier/printer installed and now some of my e-mails don't print > the whole p...

When collecting data by using e-mail messages
I'm getting the Warning message - these email messages might contain data that is of a confidential or sensitive nature - and it's not giving me access to the Create button in the wizard. The suggestion is to remove any fields in my message that might contain the confidential data, but there are none. How do I get around this? -- boniG When I said "there are none", I meant that none of the fields contain data of a sensitive or confidential nature. I even tried removing every field except the very first one which is simply a text field with the identificat...

Cannot open Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened
Please advise: This morning I wanted to copy my pst file to laptop -via home network. Outlook hickupped against that. I then made an archive file in same directory and copied that via via to laptop. NO SETTINGS WERE CHANGED. Then I closed doen computer normally. Now, returning home after work, starting Outlook, it gives the message: Unable to open Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened . Can anyone advise me please what I should be doing? thanks magsie Create a new mail profile - yours is now corrupt. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to k...

receive mail in Gmail but not in Outlook
I have a Gmail notifier and I also use Outlook. I get my notification of mail in Gmail but it doesn't go into my Outlook. I have configured Gmail to send to Outlook but it doesn't always go. Sometimes I get it, sometimes not. I have Outlook 2007, Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Did you set up an email account in Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly n...

OE mail template "new" and "replay" modify
hi I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway: is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and "reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) filled with a default e-mail address string - in Outlook Express -- best regards, mac maziek wrote: > hi > > I am not sure this is the proper group for outlook express, but anyway: > > is it possible to modify the templates of an e-mail message "new" and > "reply" - i need to have the field "Bcc" (hidden copy) ...

E-mail receipt
Does anyone know of a solution for our customer who would like to automatically e-mail a copy of the receipt to the customer after completing a transaction. It would also be nice to have the ability to email Quotes! Marc <max8888@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:c0a0bb65-a1b0-4e8d-b8cc-905d4501be5f@r15g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know of a solution for our customer who would like to > automatically e-mail a copy of the receipt to the customer after > completing a transaction. This can be done as a special program. If that is something that you want t...

Problem importing external data
Hi, all; I'm using Excel as the repository for some Oracle records I'm following in testing our application. One row is the record in the text file, next row is the record after being imported to the DB, next row is after another process, etc. and so forth. Each row (after the first) is added using the Import External Data wizard, which usually works just fine. The problem is that sometimes, when the row is "put" into the worksheet, it seems to push all the rest of the rows way out to the right, so that what used to be in column A is now in column BD. That's one more...

How to screen mail for a user?
Exchange 2000 running on Win2K Server. I have a user who needs to focus on a single project for a few months. We want to cause all of his incoming mail to appear in his manager's inbox rather than his own inbox. Then, the manager can forward any relevant mail to the user, and other mail can be either ignored or forwarded to other users. The user needs to be able to send mail and reply to the mails that get forwarded to his inbox, and that mail needs to come from his current email address. At first I thought it would just be a simple matter of setting a forwarding address, but then ...

news/outlook bar, opens a folder rather than news?
Just happened today. I have newsgouprs in my OL 2003 bar, when I click on it opens a folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033 rather than my news, suggestions on how to remedy this? thanks Think I have it fixed, thanks "Bruce Leavitt" <Notthis1@noidea.com> wrote in message news:O$BkIGB9IHA.2336@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Just happened today. > I have newsgouprs in my OL 2003 bar, > when I click on it opens a folder C:\Program Files\Common > Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033 > > rather than my news, suggestions on how to remedy this? > thanks ...

Some Public Folder mails not visible using IMAP
Windows 2000 SP4 server/Exchange 2003 SP Strange thing happened yesterday. In the the course of 2 minutes about 200 mails appeared in one of our Public Folders, mails which had been received earlier into one of the other Public folders. All the mails have correct sender/receiver/subject but have blank messages. The receiving dates have been changed to yesterday's date, but looking at the details in Outlook these mails were all first received on Jan 6, 2006. Even stranger is that when viewed using IMAP these mails are not visible, but using OWA or Outlook in Corporate mode, they are visib...