Forwarding problems #2

I have setup my domain to receive mail sent to it be sent to an
external internet address( a hotmail account). My problem is that, only
mail sent from a  hotmail account  will be delivered. Mail sent from
elsewhere , like a yahoo account will immediately be rejected with a
message:
I have given up on 71.245.3.201( which is the ip address of my exchange
server.)
What is the problem? I have not tried with other email services. Would
appreciate any help

0
johnbahran (20)

your server is on RBL list
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=71.245.3.201

--
Best regards, Good Luck
Oz Ozugurlu

"john" wrote:

> I have setup my domain to receive mail sent to it be sent to an
> external internet address( a hotmail account). My problem is that, only
> mail sent from a  hotmail account  will be delivered. Mail sent from
> elsewhere , like a yahoo account will immediately be rejected with a
> message:
> I have given up on 71.245.3.201( which is the ip address of my exchange
> server.)
> What is the problem? I have not tried with other email services. Would
> appreciate any help

0
oz952 (210)
5/22/2006 2:56:01 AM
I have changed that to 70.246.3.201 , but I still have the same problem.

0
johnbahran (20)

problem with index formula
The following fomula is contained in cell C16 and returns the correct values: =VLOOKUP(B6,'Active Clients'!$B$2:$K$954,10,FALSE) The following formula is contained in cell L18 and uses the result in C16 as a lookup value in the first "match": =INDEX(L21:M44,MATCH(C16,L21:L44,1),MATCH(M16,L21:M21,-1)) My promlem is that when I try to match on cell C16 my index formula returns an error. However, when I change the index formula to reference another cell (let's say cell D16) and I type in the value shown in cell C16, the index formula works fine. I think my problem has ...

MS Outlook Installation Problem
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When i open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. i want to use Outlook vive Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what i may be doing wrong that wil allow me to see the calender?? Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only = Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that = you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Prog...

IF FORMULAS #2
Looking for help...... In column A1:A16, I have names. In B1:B16 I will assign random numbers to those names from 1-16. In another part of the sheet I have 16 columns lets say D:S, (D) being column 1 and (S) being column 16. when I assign a number in column B, I want the name to the left to appear above the appropiate column. EX, If B1 is 16 then the name in A1 will appear above column S. I am using Excel 2007 Windows Vista. I find this site to be the place for answers,everyone is great. Thanks in advance. D1: =INDEX($A$1:$A$16,MATCH(COLUMN()-3,$B$1:$B$16,0)) Fill to S1. "JOHN...

Adobe problem
Have just installed Adobe full version 7 onto terminal server when I use Great plains and open up a document and print to screen then choose the emailto(pdf) link it comes comes up with an error telling me that if I am sending postscript fonts then to go intot the settings of adobe printer and ensure the tick box "Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF" is ticked I have ensured that the boxes are ticked but the system will not let me email this way If I choose the adobe printer and print to printer I get the option to save the pdf documnet and then the PDF will appear on the screen and I ...

Event date problem with Entourage calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When trying to add an event in the calendar, the date defaults to January 5, 2010, and won't let you change it to the current date, or the date of the day that the event is being created on. Any suggestions? Same thing happened to me when I first used Entourage calendar. I fixed it by checking the date/time set up under Apple preferences. Sure enough, the date was set wrong. Hope this helps. ...

Shared Workbooks #2
I have 1 book being shared by 2 users. The book has approx 30 worksheets. The sheets have a min of 10 rows to a max of 11,000 rows and 26 columns of data. User 1 and user 2 open the workbook and work on different sheets of the book at the same time. User 1 changes the format of cells, saves the changes and exits Excel. User 2 has the file open, continues to work on the worksheet, user 1 reopens the book, makes changes, saves, and exits. When user 2 saves and exits the book and user 1 reopens the book, the formatting is lost. The file is also 24+mb, does this have a factor...

Missing row #2
A user has deleted a row that had an amount in it. Her rows are now number, 23, 24, 25, 27 (so row 26 is missing). Whenever she tries to total columns or rows, the number that is in that missing row is calculated in. How do I retrieve that row, or clear out the number? TIA. Kim Select rows 24 and 26, the whole rows and goto Format>Row>Unhide. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37603B87-33DA-4EB0-AC54-68F919F4A8B8@microsoft.com... > A user has deleted a row that ha...

Unicode Problems In Resource Files
Hi, I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document ????????? ???? ???????T when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as follows Нас�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� why is this could someone help i am toatally at a deadend with this. Regards Adrian, >I have the following unicode russian string in an excel document >????????? ???? ???????T >when i paste it into the string table in the resource editor it comes out as >follows >�?а�?�,�?ойка иг�?�< �"а�?�"илд�"� Adrian, I believe the c...

CRM1.2 and Contract Template
Is there any way to customize the "Contract Template" screen from the "home","settings","template manager","Contract Templates","New Contract Template".. Can I customize this form ? I need to enter "Reponce Levels" in the dropdown list... Is this possible and if so how....? Hi Ulrich, Contract Template itself is not customizable. However, if you want the "Response Levels" picklist to show up on each contract that gets created, you could customize the Contracts Form itself and add the picklist. This field...

Urgent Help Required on Excel Macro Problem
Hi there, We are facing one problem from around 2 months.Some of our users have XF_SIC.A virus found in their pc.XF_SIC.A virus generally found in excel workbook as macro virus.This virus create one excel 4.0 macro sheet with "very hidden and very protected" attributes in excel 97 workbooks which can't be removed as it is not seen.every time when infected excel 97 file opens it infect the default startup excel file(Book1 placed in XLSTART folder) and then every excel file that will be open will have infection as default file book1 infected.now our antivirus software mcafe...

spin control problem #2
How do I get the integer value of a spin control's associated edit control while in the edit control's OnEnChange function. Everytime I try to extract the data I get an exception error. If you have a problem in spin control, hire a good publicist... (sorry, I couldn't resist) First, show the code. Then say PRECISELY what you mean by "exception error", showing the exact line of code that experiences the problem. Otherwise, there is no way to tell what you've done! joe On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:43:21 -0700, "Z.K." <nospam@nospam.net> wrote: ...

Automatic Forwarding, and Reply
We are implementing a new policy for handling users who leave the company. The policy states that when a person is terminated, all of his/her email will be forwarded to their direct supervisor. We will then auto-respond to the sender to notify them that the person no longer works with our company, and give them an alternate contact. I need a solution that uses Exchange 2003 to setup a rule that both forwards messages, and responds to the user who sent the original message. Is there a way to do this in Exchange 2003? It makes sense to me that it would be some type of Server based rule, ...

Include top nav abr problem
Hi all, I have a website with an "Include_top" with a nav bar. This renders OK on all but 1 page on main site and subsite. http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Gundogtest/Lakeside_Link.htm and http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Lakeside_Link.htm I have tried removing and reinstalling the "Include_top" page to no effect. can anyone help please TIA Teriel9 Looks like you are missing the style sheet link in the head section in both pages at http://www.gundogs-wales.co.uk/Lakeside_Link.htm add <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="te...

Problem about Sample Database
Dear all, I have a MS CRM license with MSDN. I completly installed MS CRM with organization named "Adventure Works Cycle. I got 6 licenses of Suite Professtional. But when I tried to install sample database following http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/mscrm/mscrm1/m aintain/20_samdb.mspx . It was error in step of add license. I added 8JUNYZUK3U66WXTRP7WE1 and the error screen was shown "You must enter a valid license key". Please help me solve this problem. Thanks !!! dinorex "dinorex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Free business opportunity #2
If you need to make 2,000 - 5,000 per week - you need to check this out. No cost or obligation full details. www.profitsdaily.biz --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4 ...

Import of Data into RMS 2.0?
We will be converting to RMS soon. Is there anyway we can import our old sales history(Monthly) into RMS 2.0? Hi newbie. I am not aware of a free utility that will import all data, including sales transaction history to your RMS system. Retail Realm has an Import Tool that will do this if your current system is Microsoft Point of Sale, possibly POS 2009, but it is licensed (meaning you need to pay for it). Otherwise, I believe you are limited to importing items, customers, suppliers, and UPCs as Aliases, no history. HTH..... "newbierms user" wrote: >...

problem retaining cursor on same position in subform
Hi, I have a main form with a Combobox and a subform that use to display relate record when the combobox is selected. In the subform, I have a button to open another form (frmEditCommune) for editing specific record. When finish editing and closing the frmEditCommune form, I want the subform to requery and retain the cursor on the current record. The code below did requery/refresh the content but move the cursor to the first row of the subform. Could anyone advice how to maintain the cursor to the previuos position in the subform? Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim strCriteria As S...

Problem with reading Reminders in Outlook 2003
Every time I start Outlook 2003 a pop-up message appears: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." How do I get rid of this annoying pop- up message? I have tried to take all my reminders that I could find out of my calendar, the message still appears. What do I need to do? Has anyone experience similar problem. How do I get rid off this pop-up message. Many thanks for your help. Martin. Martin <martin@kellyville.org.au> wrote: > Every time I start Outlook 2003 a...

Forwarding from personal folder
Error "objects not found" Recieving this error when forwarding multiple items from personal folder. Able to forward one at a time but no more than that. Any assistance provided would be greeatly appreciated. Duane duane.stygar@kellogg.com ...

Email display problem
I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - how do I put them back? thanks! -- Michael Abraham Toronto, Canada Put them back where, exactly? Where are they missing from? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23whdIyAmDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Michael Abraham wrote: > I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - > how do I put...

Little help, 5.5 to 2k3 migration problems (long)
Hi, First post here, so I apologise in advance if I get anything too wrong, or it's too long. I had Exch 5.5 running on a Win2k domain controller, 60 odd users, some public folders, some delegate access etc. I decided to migrate the system to a Win2003 / Exchange 2k3 server, following the deployment instaurations on the CD. *Note: on further investigation on the KB, it seems that I should have run the 5.5 DS/IS constancy checker before the migration to iron out any ACL/AD issues - this wasn't done. I have also discovered that my original ex5.5 site name contained invalid character...

Problem with Query
I have a workbook that has been created which holds two worksheets. The first worksheet allows for a tick mark to be placed in a column, which will fill into the second worksheet upon a refresh of data. The problem is the process works fine on one users PC, all new data is filled in upon a refresh. However, when other users access the file and refresh data, there are 3 columns of data that do not refresh. ...

Macros on Protected Sheets #2
Hi , Now I have tried Alan's Solution to be able to run my Macros in Protected sheets but as I am not VB literate, I think I have made a Syntax mistake. Sub Newaction() Sheet("Critical Path").Unprotect ("My Password") ' Newaction Macro ' Macro recorded 17/11/2004 by Clifford ' ' Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=" Sheet("Critical Path").Protect ("My Password") End Sub I receive a message "Compile error" "Sub or function not defined" Can you tell me what's wrong ? Regards ...

Encryption problem with Money 2004 Business
I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears that states that The system cannot encryt date at the desired level. All Internet Explorere and Microsoft Windows XP upgrades are in place. Any suggestions? -- Razorback Jack In microsoft.public.money, Razorback Jack wrote: >I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 >Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears >that states that The system cannot encryt date at the de...

money upgrade problem with online services.
I just upgraded to Money 2005 Deluxe trial version and I can't get my accounts to work online. I go to manage online services and i click set up online services, choose the account type, select the bank, then it gives me the add a new account screen (which actually adds another account, instead of adding services to my existing account). If i try to follow through with actually putting the info in...it just hangs forever and then it fails. ...