forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

I configured the server (Exchange 2003) to forward a user��s emails to
test@xyz.com.  It is very strange that all messages sent from xyz.com are
rejected (please see the sample NDR below), there is not problem to other
domains.  test@xyz.com did not receive the message while the envelope
recipient (admin@abc.com) did.

Does anyone know how to solve this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SC

Your message