forwarded mailboxes list

How can I get a list (that I can use in excel) of all the user accounts that have a forwarding on their mailbox? I'd also like to see to whom it's forwarded.

System.Xml.XmlSerializer Overview
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/dff3d1e2-f939-4d71-8306-b95dbbea14ad/systemxmlxmlserializer.aspx
0
Kevin

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:31:56 -0800, Kevin Klinkers wrote:

>How can I get a list (that I can use in excel) of all the user accounts that have a forwarding on their mailbox? I'd also like to see to whom it's forwarded.

You can use csvde.exe and search for altrecipient=*. Export the
properties you need. You won't get the "name" of th alternate
recipient, though -- you'll get its distinguishedName.

But "forwarding on their mailbox" can also mean "that have a rule in
Outlook". Is this what you mean? For this you can try here:
http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2005/10/reporting-on-forwarding-rules-in.html
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
0
Rich

Font size for drop down validation list
When I am in 60% zoom (to see all my worksheet data) I can't read the text on a validation drop-down list--the font is too small. I have tried everything and can't find how to change it. I also tried using "zoom selection", but it make the validation box too big--full screen. Any ideas? Terry Using selection zoom makes it too big and it forces the 8 people using the project files jump around between zooms too much. Several are in their late 50's and aren't very computer literate. If I use 75% it is acceptalbe in the drop down list but then they have to ...

reports and list box from table query
i created a report based on 3 tables. One of the tables is tied into a list box/query to get the correct options. However, when i create the report... the list box is also created on the report. With the correct selection highlighted in black. This also shows the other possible options with a scroll bar. I just want the selection to show up on the report.... would it make a diffrence if it was a value list? the options hardly ever change, but there are around 60 options. bl -- brandon Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You should not use a listbox data-type in a tab...

delete all items within a mailbox
Hello, we are using Exchange2003. How could I delete the content of a mailbox , i.e all emails etc. ? (but not the mailbox itself..) With Exchange 5.5 there was a function to delete all mailbox-items such als emails, tasks, calendar etc, - how could I do this with Exchange 2003 ? Thank you On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:57:53 +0200, "Steffen Meier" <spacewalker4711@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are using Exchange2003. >How could I delete the content of a mailbox , i.e all emails etc. ? (but not >the mailbox itself..) > >With Exchange 5.5 there was a ...

Reply/forward undeliverable
For some reason all attempts to reply to or forward email returns undeliverable. Any suggestions as to what I have set wrong or can do to fix? ...

how to send a message to a distribution list
I have forwarded mail and i wish to send it to a distribution list. please tell me the steps to be followed. Also please let me know how to send a new mail to a distribution list Suresh wrote: > I have forwarded mail and i wish to send it to a distribution list. > please tell me the steps to be followed. Also please let me know how > to send a new mail to a distribution list I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. You send email to email addresses - are you talking about personal distribution lists in Outlook? Please post by including a concise summary of your question i...

Drop down list question
Please can anyone help me with this query? When I came to make a drop down list for data entry in a cell, I used the method: Select cell>Menu Bar>Data>Validation>Allow:List>Source:Yes,No,Undecided. When I went to the origial workbook I was using for an example and go to: Select cell>Menu Bar>Data>Validation>Allow:List>Source: The source field shows: =Choices. The only cell in the 3 sheet example workbook showing the entry: Choices, is the heading of the column where the drop down "Yes,No,Undecided" cells are located. There is no text defining the Yes,...

Dist lists and Groups won't show up for permissions?
Dist lists and Groups won't show up for permissions? Just migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Went to set up permissions on a mailbox to share out a calendar. When you go in to select a group to assign permissions it only sees the Dist List that was there before the migration and we get an error when we try to pick it. As a troubleshoot, I tried creating a new dist lists, local security groups, global security groups, basically every group/dist list option available in Active Directory. None of these groups will show up for the User in Outlook to select for permissio...

Member type in Marketing List
When creating a marketing list I can choose as member type only three types: Contacts, Accounts, and Leads. Anyone knows if I can create a marketing list whose member type is a custom entity? Thanks a lot Augusto Unfortunately no, you can not. One option might be to customize one of the three entities to match more of the criteria for whatever it is that you are trying to use it for in the marketing list. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "AugustoF" wrote: > When creating a marketing list I can choose as member typ...

Ex2007
Ex2007B2 & Outlook2007B2 Basically I have a different mailbox for most of my email addresses. In 2003 I could give UserA permissions to open UserB's mailbox by adding UserA to UserB's permissions in Exchange Advanced tab - Mailbox Rights. How do I do the equivalent in 2007? I really don't want to have to log into each Outlook profile as that username! On 21 Oct 2006 07:31:59 -0700, doug.masters@gmail.com wrote: >Ex2007B2 & Outlook2007B2 > >Basically I have a different mailbox for most of my email addresses. >In 2003 I could give UserA permissions to open ...

Global Address List Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 server and I hid some users from the exchange address list in the active directory. After I "un-hid" them by unchecking the appropriate box (Exchange advanced tab in users properties), they are not showing in the Global Address List. I already tried restarting all the exchange services but they are still not showing up??? Try replicating your domain controllers and then view the global address list again from an Online profile. It is possible that your Outlook client is performing that lookup against a different domain controller that still has that bit...

sending emails to distribution lists in outlook 2002
How do I send an email to a distribution list in outlook 2002? The HELP instructuions tell me to click on the insert menu and chose ITEM However when I click on INSERT it does not give me ITEM as an option. You have to create your distribution list first in your "Contact" folder. It will then appear bold. You will then be able to choose the list just as you do a contact. >-----Original Message----- >How do I send an email to a distribution list in outlook >2002? The HELP instructuions tell me to click on the >insert menu and chose ITEM However when I click on I...

-ERR mailbox could not be opened
Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows Live Mail Client; all updates applied. Have 1 'Hotmail' & 2 'Live' accounts, all set up in WLM using pop3.live.com / smtp.live.com settings. Been working fine up until yesterday. One of the 'Live' accounts will not sync anymore. Error message as follows (account name masked out): --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (*************) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive message...

Create mailbox permission
Hi I need a few help desk personnel be able to create new mailbox and modify existing mailbox but not be able to create, dismount or delete storage groups or databases. How can I customize the permissions? Thanks Isaac __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4959 (20100319) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:58:09 -0300, "Sauron" <Sauron_9@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need a few help desk personnel be able to create new mailbox and...

Exchange 2003 Global address list displays service accounts
I've got a problem on W2K3 on Exchange 2003 where if a user opens Outlook 2002 and goes to the GAL all users in the domain show up there even non mail enabled acounts like Internet Guest Account etc. If I do a preview of the Default GAL then only the mail enabled accounts and distribution lists show up. I am also having problems getting address lists to work correctly as well, I've created a list and specied by user groups, ou's even specific users and they still don't show up under the GAL. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Pay to drop down list dissappearance
I have Money 2002 and have lost the pay to drop down list. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave See your other post. "Dave Baukol" <dbaukol@msn.com> wrote in message news:1b8a01c3ff4c$a3b4d340$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 2002 and have lost the pay to drop down > list. Any help would be appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Dave ...

Move Mailbox if Server is offline
Hello all! I've moved one of my E5.5 servers into a test lab to test E5.5 to E2K3 migration scenarios. I need to move the Mailboxes to the only E5.5 server now in the Org (the only E5.5 server I moved into the lab...) off of E5.5 servers that don't exist in the lab network. It's a given that I didn't bring data, just a big CSV import file from Production and that I don't expect to get data back. I just need to have the existing mailboxes available to me for testing. I tried to update the Home Server attribute in the import file and reimport, but that didn't ...

Excel Question: Can I add images to a drop down list box?
Hey All, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to have a drop down box that was populated by images instead of straight text. Anyone out there have some insight they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks, Croucho Pay some developers $100000 of dollars to come up with that excel addin. "Croucho" wrote: > Hey All, > > I was wondering if anyone knew a way to have a drop down box that was > populated by images instead of straight text. Anyone out there have some > insight they wouldn't mind sharing? > > Thanks, > Croucho only if you know VBS and can ...

Smart List Error Message
The following error message pops up when attempting to start the Smart List in GP v. 9.0: SVC_EXPLORER_BACKGROUND_CUSTOM The user is asked whether they would like temporary or permanent access. Whichever you choose if you hit OK enough times you will finally end up with access to the Smart List. The error only occurs for users who have restricted access to the system to certain parts of the system. Thanks~! It seems that you have removed access to the SVC_Explorer_Background_Custom form in security in the Field Service module. That is "bad" as you've noticed. You mu...

Junk email list
Hello , I get the follwoing message. I amusing outlook 2003. Unable to add to the server Junk email lists, you are over the size allowed on the server. The Junk email filter on the server will be disabled until your Junk Email lists have been reduced to the size allowed on the server. According to microsoft "Description of the improvements and the additions to the Outlook 2003 Junk E-Mail Filter features after you apply Office 2003 SP1" Article ID : 842510, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842510#XSLTH3218121121120121120120 I added the registry entry o...

how do i write an event property for "Not in List"
On a form all I want to do is add an item automatically to a table if it does not exist in a combo box. What should I write in the Code Builder to I achieve this? Where do I put the event on the form property sheet? Im an absolute novice on access but this should be so simple for Gods sake. HELP. Have a look at http://allenbrowne.com/ser-27-01.html which is a detailed explaination of what you're looking for. Good luck. Lars "NoviceUser" <NoviceUser@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:BE61BFDA-2D9E-46EA-BC7C-F8C0F4998C9F@microsoft.com......

Validation (using a list)
Hi, Is it possible that as soon when you select a cell that has validation using a list, you see all the options? Txs in advance Michael Hi AFAIK not possible with the build-in functionality >-----Original Message----- > Hi, > >Is it possible that as soon when you select a cell that has validation using >a list, you see all the options? > >Txs in advance >Michael > > >. > You can't increase the list from its default length of eight items. You can scroll through the dropdown list, or use the keyboard (arrow keys, page up, page down) to navigate ...

Lists depending on ID
I have a spreadsheet (a supply list), what I want to do is have a list populated in the spreadsheet depending on the ID number selected. Client 123 can only order Item A, Item B, and Item C. Client 456 can only order Item A, and Item C. etc. I know I can do dependant lists, but all I want is for the cells to populate with the list of items available. Fester You need to furnish a bit more information for someone to give you some meaningful help with this. Specifically, what is the layout of your data? By this I mean: What is in Column A? What is in Column B? Etc I gather that one ...

How to paste a list of hyperlinks (e.g. list of external blog links) into Excel and keep the titles and the links?
I'm trying to copy groups of titles and the associated hyperlinks from a web page into either excel or word (both really). Office on my PC does this by default, but on my Mac with Office 2004, the list always comes in without links. I can do it one-by-one, but I need to copy/ paste long lists. Any ideas? Is it even possible? Susan What browser are you using? Because different browsers put different information on the clipboard. Also, can you link the page in question (or a similar one) here? And, what exact version of Office 2004? Because I copy web text with links into Word all th...

Backup Exec: Backing up Exhange Store vs Mailboxes and Folders
In Backup Exec, you can choose to back up Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes, Microsoft Exchange Public Folders and Microsoft Information Store. Is it necessary to backup the Information Store if you are backing up the Mailboxes and Public Folders, or is that redundant? Thanks, Cliff cleeseely@gmail.com wrote: > In Backup Exec, you can choose to back up Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes, > Microsoft Exchange Public Folders and Microsoft Information Store. Is > it necessary to backup the Information Store if you are backing up the > Mailboxes and Public Folders, or is that redundant? >...

Shared task list, determine if text was changed after creation.
Is it possible to tell if the text of a task has been changed since it was created? In Outlook 2007 I have permission to enter tasks on someone else's task list. Is it possible to tell if after I created the task, whether or not the other person changed the text? ...