forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2

hi anybody knows how to do this?

i tried this but it didnt work

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html
0
google6300 (12)

its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an
external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i
just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:>

:>
0
google6300 (12)

Exchange update problem

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

forwarding
In EXch 2k3 standard standalone on DC, I setup my account to forward to a contact for my blackberry. I returned the BB to the store and removed the forward setting from system manager. Now, everytime that I receive an email I get an NDR stating that user that I had forwarded my emails to does not exist. "The (contact for theBB) e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" I deleted the contact that I was forwarding my emails to and it is not in the GAL How do I stop these NDR's ? You probably forgot to remove the Forwarding configuration...

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003