Forward email from Sendmail to Exchange

Hi all,

Has anyone successfully used the LUSER_RELAY feature of Sendmail to forward
any unknown users to an Exchange server?
I have defined LUSER_RELAY as host.mydomain.com, but when an email gets
forwarded the domain portion of the email is stripped off and replaced with
the value of USER_RELAY.  This causes the email to bounce since the email
domain is @mydomain.com not host.mydomain.com.

I have tried using the FEATURE(preserve_luser_host), but that did not fix
the problem.  Is there a way to set up an SMTP connector pointing to
host.mydomain.com and have the email deliverd to a users mailbox at
user@mydomain.com?

Any ideas would be appriciated!

Thanks!

nospam183 (19)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Sending Email #6

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2