File attachments compression between Outlook client and Exchange Server

I would like to know if there is any compression of
attachments between the Outlook Client on site X and the
Exchange Server on site Y over a VPN-connection.

If yes, is it configurable and how?

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:28:51 -0700, "Tielemans Geert"
<Geert.Tielemans@compo.be> wrote:

>I would like to know if there is any compression of
>attachments between the Outlook Client on site X and the
>Exchange Server on site Y over a VPN-connection.
>
>If yes, is it configurable and how?

There are quite a few tools. See:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/compression.htm for assistance.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Linking files 2 ways

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

WCF Client serialization problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Maximum file sizes