failed recipient, trying to delete address exchange 2003

I get this error when trying to delete an invalid email for a recipient
in Exchange. I saw no postings for this error on the net!

"this is the home email-address for this recipient, it cannot be
removed." ID # c10312e8.

I have another address that I have  made primary. But still cannot
delete this one.

0
timisme (2)

Try manually updating the Recipient Update Service on ESM or wait for
replication to occur.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

"media" <timisme@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I get this error when trying to delete an invalid email for a recipient
> in Exchange. I saw no postings for this error on the net!
>
> "this is the home email-address for this recipient, it cannot be
> removed." ID # c10312e8.
>
> I have another address that I have  made primary. But still cannot
> delete this one.

0
jcoliverjr (1013)
10/25/2006 3:29:00 PM
Your account needs to have

--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"media" <timisme@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I get this error when trying to delete an invalid email for a recipient
> in Exchange. I saw no postings for this error on the net!
>
> "this is the home email-address for this recipient, it cannot be
> removed." ID # c10312e8.
>
> I have another address that I have  made primary. But still cannot
> delete this one.

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Address book updating...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Exchange update problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

DNS Error on Exchange

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 across account search

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...