external members of distribution groups do not see all addressees

Hello,
   We are running Exchange 2003 with some clients using Outlook 2003 and
some Outlook XP.  When they send email to a distribution group  which has
both internal and external addresses.  Those internal users see in the To:
or CC: all of the addressees, but those with external addresses only see
some of the addressees.  How can I get it to show all recipients for
everyone?
               Thanks

0
hjdennig (2)

eConnect PM Schema distribution item
Whenever I use eConnect PM distribution on my invoices, I see that the two default distrbution account are always present ; namely Pay on the credit side Purchase on the debit side This is despite the fact I'm explicitly entering in the distribution item of the Schema my own debiting and crediting accounts. so the result is I can see my distributing account along with these two. Kindly advice on how I can ensure via eConnect that the Purchases Invoices distribution list I can only see the distribution accounts I specify in the eConnect XML ...

Control Access to groups of contacts
I have a client who wants to have a master contact list so he can see the entire list. He has a handful of clients who will need to be able to view overlapping subsets of those contacts, but should not be able to view the entire list. Can access control be applied at this granularity? User Attributes or other Security groups are acceptible components of this access control. For instance, UserA needs to see contacts 1, 3 and 5 UserB needs to see contacts 1, 2, and 3 UserC needs to see contacts 2, 4, and 5 UserD needs to see contacts 1, 3, 4, and 5 ...

Can Distribution List Sent Show Only One Recipient in Emails Recei
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn’t get resolved. I’m restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note that I’m not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance. Scenario: I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. Say I have a large group of clients. I want to create a boilerplate email for, that goes out to all the recipients. However, I want each email sent to be received by a single client, and at the same time not have that client be aware of the other clients (It...

Problem on Outlook 2000 distribution list
I create a distribution list long time ago. It had 10 people on it. Last time I modify, add or delete people on distribution list, and I use this to send out. I found that the email only send to 3 people. It should be send to 10 different people. Please tell me why it will happen and how to solve it. Thanks a lot, Amon ...

How to copy block of cells and keep grouping?
I have about a 150 by 30 block of cells. About every 5 cells are grouped together, making it significantly smaller. when you click the "-" to have them contract. I will take me days to go through and make all the groups again if I want to make the same block on the same worksheet. Is there a way to copy a block of cells and include the grouping? Thanks -- dstock ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24225 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthre...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

Is it OK to assign permissions to a group during ForestPrep of an E2K3 upgrade?
Hello, We're about to start an upgrade from E2K to E2K3. During the E2K3 ForestPrep, we want to select a newly-created group to assign Exchange full admin permissions to instead of an individual user; however, during our previous E2K ForestPrep a few years ago, we only selected an individual user. Could there be any conflicts in now giving Exchange admin permissions to a new group instead of the same individual user as before? Sorry if it appears to be a silly question but I'm paranoid. Thanks, - Alan. On 27 Oct 2006 05:35:52 -0700, "Alan" <bruguy@gmail.com> wro...

Outlook 2003 cannot see other email addresses in the to field
Outlook 2003 cannot see other email addresses in the to field - when someone emails me and a group of other people, I only see my email address. I cannot reply to all and send the other people an email. Is this a bug? No, they probably used the BCC field or a mail merge instead so only your address shows up. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jenni&...

Distribution Lists not replicating
We are preparing to migrate from exchange 5.5 to 2003. I am using the exdeploy tools and following all the steps. For some reason the only thing that is failing to replicate is the distribtion lists. When I open System Manager and look at the 5.5 mailboxes I don't see any of the distribtion lists...so there's no way I can move them to the 2003 server. Any ideas? Have you looked at this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Site-Consolidation-Tools-Exchange2003.ht ml "KJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025d01c499d3$c8b8f410$a601280a...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

Select Records that fall in an external set of ranges (subquery)
HiI have not done subqueries before so I am a bit confused. I have twotables1 - Phone Numbers - (converted to be numeric) (with other fields forlater) and2 - Exchange codes - multiple entries for code with 3 fields -Exchange name (duplication) - Start Range and End Range.I want to return a list of phone numbers that fall into the range fora certain exchange.For example - MRSPOO has 4 entries in the Exchange Table with 4distinct ranges. 200-299, 307-788, 997-1102 and 2036-6698. I would like to be able to return all the phone numbers for a singleexchange code that I would select (using a query...

Rule to distribute sent mail
I have 3 mail accounts and I want one (or more) rules like this: Apply the rule after I send the message Through the _specified_ account Move it to the _specified_ folder and mark it as read The problem is that the only option I see, in the Rules wizard, is "move a copy". Furthermore, when I use that option, just to test the rule, the message that was copied to the _specified_ folder looks unread. That's why in my rule I want to add the option "and mark it as read". Any ideas? (Vista Home Premium - Office 2007 Pro) -- Please remove hyphens to contact me ----- ...

cannot delete recovery storage group
I get the following error when I try to delete a database in the recovery storage group. One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These users must be moved to a different mailbox store or be mail disabled before deleting this store. ID no: c1034a7f Exchange System Manager Why would I get this message? All the mailboxes in this database are in the disconnected state and they are not the real mailboxes that the users are using. thanks for the help Kevin hmmm...that's weird...have you done a search in AD for any user who might have the store in the RSG listed as their ...

running external program, waiting for completion
I'm trying to start an external utility from a C++ program, but I'm having some problems I've tried various approaches, but all seem to suffer from the same problem: I can start the utility but if I try to wait for it to exit, then I'll wait forever (& the utility never seems to start running). One example: SHELLEXECUTEINFO ShExecInfo = {0}; ShExecInfo.cbSize = sizeof(SHELLEXECUTEINFO); ShExecInfo.fMask = SEE_MASK_NOCLOSEPROCESS; ShExecInfo.hwnd = NULL; ShExecInfo.lpVerb = _T("open"); ShExecInfo.lpFile = "c:\\xxx\\yyy\\zzz.exe"; ShExecInfo.lpPar...

how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formula...
how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formulas without allowing user changes Do you mean you want to be able to reference these cells in lookup formulas contained in other cells? If so, leaving these cells locked (Format | Cells | Protection), and then Protecting the Sheet (from teh Tools Menu) should be enough. You may want to make sure you have Select Locked and Select Unlocked Cells Checked, if a list of Protection Options pops up (Excel 2002 and later). tj "quander" wrote: > how do i semi-lock a group of cells to allow lookups formulas without > allo...

2008 group MIA?
I'm seeing what looks like corruption in the SBS 2008 group, and a message I posted to it asking for confirmation has not appeared... (I.e. message headers, when opened, result in entirely unrelated messages appearing.) No other problems with other groups in the same client and mailstore. I just made a new test post to see if shows up.. In the mean time are you having an SBS problem or just wanting raise the alert of possible problems with sbs2008? Bill Sanderson wrote: > I'm seeing what looks like corruption in the SBS 2008 group, and a > message I posted ...

The member '...' has no supported translation to SQL.
Hello, I have the following Linq Query: public IQueryable<Models.Task> FindByAppointmentAndUserUsername(DateTime appointment, String username) { IQueryable<Models.Task> ts = _context.Tasks.Select(t => new Models.Task { Id = t.Id, Appointment = t.Appointment, //Conclusion = t.Conclusion.ToArray(), //Plan = t.Plan.ToArray(), User = t.User == null ? new Models.User() : new Models.User { Id = t.User.Id, Name = t.User.Name }, Zone = t.Zone }).Where(t => t.Appointment.Date == appointment.Date &am...

Help with a report to see all payments
Hi, I want to create a report that lists all payments from an account All I want it to show is Num, Date, Payee, Payment Amount But I want it to show all payments not just checks. I don't even need a grand total or anything for each month or the whole date range (previous year) I just want to see every payment. And I want to compare it to my hand written ledger. Using 2007 Deluxe. I tried customizing an income and spending report but it only showed me a monthly total and not a transaction list. In microsoft.public.money, Robbie wrote: >Hi, >I want to create a report that ...

Recovery Storage Group: Invalid DN Syntax Error on names with comm
I have sucessfully created and mounted an RSG on my Exchange 2003 SP1 server. My problem is when i right click any mailbox in the RSG from the ESM that's name contains a comma (Kleinpeter, Rob) i get error: An Invalid dn syntax has been specified. Facility: LDAP Providor ID no: 80072032 Exchange System Manager This does not happen in the live database or in the RGS with names that do not contain commas. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. RK "Rob Kleinpeter" <RobKleinpeter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<BD474C10-309D-423A-8736-1759...

Even Distribution Formula
Say I have 120 bowling players, their id_number in col_a, they all have different skill level, indicated by his avg_score in col_b I need to allot them into n teams (say 15), of equivalent strength on the TEAM level so no team ends up with mostly high-scorers and vic-versa. I'm not sure the title is right. How do you call this ? And does Excel 2003 has a formula foir this ? thanks! ID AVG_SCORE TEAM_NUMBER -------- ---------------- -------------------- 1 287 2 103 3 139 4 100 5 243 6 207 ...

FOR ONLY HOT GUYS SEE THIS
v ...

Publisher does not see printer
Publisher wont see my printer at work ever since I used my printer at home to touch up a few menus. Windows sees the work printer (a canon) and is set as the default printer and I can print in all programs except Publisher with the canon . I can print in Publisher with my home printer (a Dell) with no problems. When I go to print a doc in Publisher the printer doesn't show up in the drop down menu in Publisher. I am using Win 7 and Publisher is a trial version with three weeks left until activation. Thx Jim Publisher saves all printer information with each publication. ...

Creating a Distribution List from an Incoming Email
I have Outlook 2007 and I received an email with numerous addresses in the CC: field. These addresses show as 'Jim Smith'; 'Bob and Tony Jones', etc. Clicking Reply All, the addresses become 'Jim Smith' <jim.smith@hotmail.com>; 'Bob and Tony Jones' <btjones@domain.com>, etc. I have followed the online help instructions... "Create a distribution list by copying names from an e-mail message In the message that you want to copy the names from, select the names in the To or Cc box (To, Cc, and Bcc boxes: A message is sent to the r...

WPF
Are there any news groups specific to WPF ? "Mr. Magic" <Mufasa@NoWhere.Com> wrote in message news:uiUfLnX3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Are there any news groups specific to WPF ? http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en/wpf/threads/ -- Peace and Grace, Greg Twitter: @gbworld Blog: http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com ************************************************ | Think outside the box! | ************************************************ On 16-04-2010 11:31, Mr. Magic wrote: > Are there any news groups spe...

Grouped index
I've been looking for a (very) long moment but cann't find out how to make a grouped index (index with more than 1 field) in Access 2003. -- Regards, Georges "Geo55" <geen@rommel.he> wrote in message news:853it3pbu31b8ppctiqg16n682k0sr5sql@4ax.com... > I've been looking for a (very) long moment but cann't find out how to > make a grouped index (index with more than 1 field) in Access 2003. > > -- > Regards, > Georges Hello Georges, Open the table in design view. Choose View | Indexes or click the Indexes button. Enter the Index Name in...