exporting list

Hallo,
I have a little problem i'm trying to solve.
I would like to know the way to export a list
of all e-mail adresses from mij exchange 5.5 server.
somebody told me that there was a way to make a report
using crystal reports but i have been trying this also
without succes. if anybody kan helpme whith this please
let me know.

Thanks
0
MSalazar (1)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278154&Product=ech

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155414&Product=ech

Martin Salazar wrote:

> Hallo,
> I have a little problem i'm trying to solve.
> I would like to know the way to export a list
> of all e-mail adresses from mij exchange 5.5 server.
> somebody told me that there was a way to make a report
> using crystal reports but i have been trying this also
> without succes. if anybody kan helpme whith this please
> let me know.
>
> Thanks

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

FRx Forecaster XML Export
I am trying to export a budget to a zipped XML file. The export wizard states that everything worked, but the zip file does not exist in the webdir directory or anywhere else. One discrepancy from the help file that I noticed is the absence of export check boxes for the fields in step two of the wizard. Any help would be appreciated. Thx, Matt. ...

Sharing list of contacts with Outlook
Hey all, assume we have a contact list in sharepoint (SP) with 50,000 items (customers) and we have a sales force of 100 people in several groups. Now the problem: If I share the SP contact list with the sales people via Outlook, everyone of them will receive the 50,000 names. How can I control the sharing of contacts between SP and Outlook so that every sales person only receives a subset of all customer contacts for example related to the particular sales group or limited by other parameters. Thanks in advance, Harry Maybe you can add a column to the list to indicate whi...

distribution list size in exchange 2003
Hi there I have a SBS2003 machine, with some folders underneath the public folders. these folders contain contacts in distribution lists. I am getting intermittent errors when I attempt to update some of the information for some of these contacts in the distribution lists... the errors relate to Distribution list is too large to save onto your network email server" Just wondering what the size limit is for a distribution list residing in public folders in exchange 2003? Client using outlook xp Check out: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238569&P...

Exch2k3 print listing of Public Folders
Is it possible to print a listing of Exchange 2003 public folders to a printer or the a text file, using ESM 2003 or via AD or via a windows tool or another utility? I have seen how to map a drive share in Exchange 2000 using IFS, as shown here-- http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6268-1048996-2.html ...yet I do not know if that can be readily done, since all I have is the database files within the MDBDATA folder. Thanks! ~Terry using ldp.exe, connect and bind to one of your GCs. Then click Browse, and change the filter to "(objectclass=publicFolder)" - without the quotes. Se...

DropDown list #3
Hi, In Excel VBA coding, I would like to have a box pop up when a macro button is clicked, similar to InpurBox, but it should be a drop-down list, instead of edit box. I believe there is no such function called Listbox, but there is function called InputBox. I need to use UserForm or Control. Can you give me some examples? etc sample code ? A simple one will do. Thanks. Regards, Magix How about Data Validation? See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html for a starter. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "magix" <magix@asia.c...

XML special character export
I’m having problems with special symbols when exporting XML files from Excel (MS Office 2003). Five special XML symbols need to be changed to this: Left angle bracket < to < Right angle bracket > to > Ampersand & to & Apostrophe ‘ to &apos; Quotation mark “ to " With left angle bracket, ampersand and right angle bracket (<, &, >) everything is ok, because Excel automatically converts them to needed entity reference, but it doesn’t convert quotation mark and apostrophe (“, ‘). I wrote a VBA function that replaces the quotation mark “ with...

Access -> Excel: How to export fields > 255 characters
Dear newsgroup I have seen that there are a couple of similar threads in other newsgroups and there are also some documents in the ms knowledgebase. Anyhow I would like to know whether it is possible or not to export data from access fields > than 255 characters. My problem is that I have a database containing some product information. Now I have to deliver some of the data to an external marketing platform and they are using excel sheets as standardized data exchange format. I need to put a longer description into one cell in this excel sheet but I only can store 255 characters. B...

Not in list event
I'm running code in the not in list event of a combobox to add a row and then I am attempting to lookup a record based on the added row. The adding of the row works fine, but not the looking up of the record. Here's the code I'm using: Response = acDataErrContinue Dim intAnswer As Integer Dim dbs As DAO.Database, rst As DAO.Recordset Dim strOldValue As String Dim strName As String Dim varCost As Variant Set dbs = CurrentDb Set rst = dbs.OpenRecordset("tblOrg", dbOpenDynaset) 'Open the recordset for the combobox table intAnswe...

Re-order Folder List
Does anyone know of a way to re-order the folder list on the left hand side of the Outlook view. The default is alphabetical - but can this be changed? Thanks for your help. Not possible, but you can use the Outlook Shortcut Bar and put shortcuts in the order you like, and then hide the folder list. Mark wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to re-order the folder list on > the left hand side of the Outlook view. The default is > alphabetical - but can this be changed? > > Thanks for your help. ...

List of Internal commands
Is there a listing of internal commands somewhere? I want to add some custom pos buttons, but do not have any command reference to be able to do this. TIA ...

Where can I get a listing of all windows messages in numerical order for lookup by number ?
Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows messages in numerical order? Thanks Have you tried a google search? Note that many messages have multiple meanings, depending on which type of control they are being sent to. joe On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:09:39 +0100, Jo <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows >messages in numerical order? > >Thanks Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/...

PO Export with RMS 2.0
Hello, We recently upgraded from 1.3 to 2.0. I having some challenges with the way 2.0 exports purchase orders. With 1.3, I could sort the contents of my purchase order by item lookup code, price, description, etc. When I exported it to Email/HTML, the export would occur in the sorted manner I had chosen. Now, with RMS 2.0, whenver I export to Email/HTML the ONLY way it will sort is by item lookup code. This creates some real challenges for me, as my items are now mixed up in an illogical way for my supplier to understand. Thanks, Al Al, When you export to HTML, have you notice...

Drop Down Lists and Auto Fill
I am trying to create a bid calculater. I have created a dropdown list of equipment. Each piece of equipment has a rental rate and an operator rate. How can I make it so when I select a piece of equipment from my drop down list the rental rate is pulld too? You would normally use a VLOOKUP for this, something like: =VLOOKUP(A1,table,2,0) assuming A1 is where your drop-down is, "table" is a named range covering your data (which may be in another sheet), and that the rate you want is the second column of "table". Hope this helps. Pete On Mar 21, 3:52 pm, Ken <K......

Ques regarding "Junk Sender List"
When adding to "Junk Sender List" in Outlook, specifically OL 2K2-SP3, is the real e-mail address recorded (johnQpublic@domain) or the alias (John Q. Public)? Similarily, can entire domains be flagged as Junk Mail senders? Thanks in advance. Joe It's the real email address that's recorded. I don't believe you flag an entire domain (though that would be very nice) because I don't think you can use any wildcards for the username (IE) *@blah.com with the * being a wildcard. Like I said though, it would sure be helpful because we all know the minute you bloc...

Global Address List and Handhelds
We use Ipaqs throughout the company, and I was wondering if there is anyway to have exchange add the GAL to the outlook contacts on the workstation, so that when they sync up, they will retrieve the Global Address List? In news:%23TkYtT0$GHA.3560@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Flip <phil.atkinson@beltek.com> typed: > We use Ipaqs throughout the company, and I was wondering if there is > anyway to have exchange add the GAL to the outlook contacts on the > workstation, so that when they sync up, they will retrieve the Global > Address List? No (and this wouldn't really be an ...

distribution list size #2
Is there a limit to the amount of recipients who can appear in a distribution list? I've just tried, for the first time to send an email with a Word Document attachment to 468 people, using Outlook 2003, and got an undeliverable email notification saying that there were 452 too many recipients. Laura TD Sounds more like a limitation of the corporate/isp mail server. (They do this to prevent users from sending unsolicited commercial email [spam].) "laura" <replyto@group.com> wrote in message news:u8ZE8x1YEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a limit to the amou...

Unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE after double click in list control
Hello I have a view with two child windows. One of them is a list control and the other is a CWnd derived class (my own control). Both list and my control have the same size and position but only one of them is visible at the time. For example, when I double click the list item the list hides itself and my control shows up. All this happens inside WM_NOTIFY event handler (NM_DBLCLK). So the list of events goes like this: - double click event handler goes off - list hides itself - my control shows up (here's the end of NM_DBLICK event handler call) - on mouse move event handler goes off...

remove Kit items listed in POS
When we entering kit item in POS it will show the list of all the kit items. We would like to show only the kit description and sub description, not the components of the kit. How can we do that? Thanks. I believe it is under options in manager. "Dover" <Dover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91A75E99-4583-4619-B3D7-B844C6C3DE76@microsoft.com... > When we entering kit item in POS it will show the list of all the kit > items. > We would like to show only the kit description and sub description, not > the > components of the kit. How can we ...

Not all fonts listed in Publisher 2003
We just installed Publisher 2003 in our lab for creating web sites. When you go to the font menu, only a few fonts out of many are listed. Only truetype fonts, but not all of the installed truetype fonts are listed. Some only have 5 fonts listed. Thanks If you have only TrueType fonts selected in the Control Panel > Fonts, Publisher will only display TrueType and OpenType fonts. Not all fonts files will display, as different weights (bold, italics, demi-bold) etc will not display in the list. They are activated by the Bold and Italics commands. -- >-----Original Message---...

connection filtering to use Realtime Block Lists (RBLs)
I want to setup connection filtering to use Realtime Block Lists (RBLs) on my Exchange 2003 server. do I need to subscribe to a RBL provider to use them? Many RBLs are free (if you're not replicating the zone to your local DNS server. Here's a list: http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/Abuse/Spam/Blacklists/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161182942.245628.160190@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups...

MS . We must have a white list for IMF??
I just wanted to make sure there is no way ( via the registry, for example ) to whitelist certain smtp traffic in the Exchange 2003 sp2 IMF. It is intermittently snatching faxes from faxserver and error alerts from Besserver. What is otherwise a useful tool becomes alittle dangerous when it cannot be properly adjusted or fine tuned. Microsoft .. hope you are listening! Good Day. jason Whitelisting smtp addresses/domains, though a desirable feature for many, has one drawback. SMTP headers can easily be forged. Whitelisting trusted IP addresses where these messages originate from is...

MDA on General Posting Edit List
I included MDA info on GL Posting Edit List by establishing relationship between Allocation Amount Temporary table and Transaction Analysis Group, then set a few restriction in the report. It takes more than 10 minutes to print (>50,000 record in DTA10200). I doubt it is due to the table relationship and restriction used. Anyone can share his/her experience is much aprpeciated. TQ in advance. ...

Paragraph spacing doesn't work with bulleted/numbered lists in MS.
After I create am automatically formatted bulleted/numbered list in MS Word 2007 and apply paragraph spacing of 6 points, the list is not spaced as directed, that is, nothing happens. The paragraph spacing does work, however, when I make a manually formated bulleted or numbered list. For the List Paragraph style (which by default is applied to bulleted or numbered paragraphs), clear the "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" option, found in the Paragraph dialog box (Modify Style dialog box | Format | Paragraph). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word ...

Updating List of Accounts
Hi, I have a list of accounts that update daily. I need to pull a random sample of 25 accounts on a Monday, then pull that same sample on a Friday, from Fridays list (to see if there are any updates on those accounts). So for example, if on Monday (out of about 10k accounts): ACCT BALANCE 111 $555 222 $777 333 $999 Then on Friday, I want to filter out Friday's list to see those same accounts to see if the balances changed. Can you tell me if there is a custome filter function, formaula, macro that will allow me to update it automatically? Thank you! Kate ...

Deleted Distribution Lists
I have Server 2003 and Exchange 2003. I had 3 Distribtution Groups that were no longer needed. I removed the members from them and deleted them, but they still appear under my GAL in Outlook. Did I miss something? Where else could it be hiding? Will it update itself? if you're running Outlook in cached mode, your OAB has probably not refreshed... "spepi" <spepi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E536A61-86E1-478C-8D00-F7EBFE8F435B@microsoft.com... > I have Server 2003 and Exchange 2003. > I had 3 Distribtution Groups that were no longer needed. I ...