Exporting Contacts

i know that i can export an personnal contacts from Outlook2003,
but how can i do it from Exchange Server 2003?

Thanks!

0
someone913 (592)

Export UML class in Visio 2003
hello I'm using visio 2003 as my develop tool. And I'm trying to read the UML class data from visio and do something. But I really don't know how to export and what are the export interfaces. I first tried to add UML.dll and UMLVS.dll to VS.NET but failed and got an error. Then I read data from .vdx and tried to find some useful information from "ForeignData" element but also failed. So now I have no idea about it. Please help me. thanks This functionality is actually not supported. The UML model data is stored in a private object that is not exposed via automatio...

How to print/export all Payees or Categories or Sub Categories?
Using Money 2005 How can one print/export all Categories and/or Sub Categories in Money 2005? I see them in a dropdown box but I would like to have access to all. Also is there a way to add Categories and/or Sub-Categories by import? In microsoft.public.money, Dennis wrote: >Using Money 2005 > >How can one print/export all Categories and/or Sub Categories >in Money 2005? Banking->AccountTools->Categories&Payees File->Print. > >I see them in a dropdown box but I would like to have access to all. > >Also is there a way to add Categories and/or Sub-Cate...

Selecting contacts from an account
Hello ... I have a client that is faced with an issue that is stoping some of his staff from switching from Goldmine to MS-CRM. The staff that have not moved over to MS-CRM yet have not moved over because of the following ... In Goldmine this staff go to their Inbox and will see emails received from customers (i.e., Accounts) over night. They will hit the FORWARD button in order to respond to an email. After they hit forward, Goldmine will let them select additional contacts to send the email to and will filter the list of contacts they can see by customer name (i.e., Account). In ...

Exporting Autocomplete addresses from outlook 2k3
I would like to know if it is possible to export the email addresses that are saved by the autocomplete function of outlook 2003? thanks,. Nate Weldon. Do a search on the harddrive for an *.n2k file and when outlook is closed copy that file over. "Nate Weldon" <mail@mail.com> wrote in message news:e1p$kPj3FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I would like to know if it is possible to export the email addresses that > are saved by the autocomplete function of outlook 2003? > > thanks,. > > Nate Weldon. > > while copying the NK2 will copy the file, ...

Characters bad when exporting asp.net datagrid to excel
Hi all, When I export data from asp.net datagrid to excel spreadsheet, characters such as "�" become "é". It looks like excel doesn't know how to convert these. Anyone? TIA Two things to try 1.) check your region settings. If you are exporting a french (as a example) datagrid, try and enable French keyboard settings in region in the control panel 2.) as a backup, just do a search and replace after the import an replace the bad characters with the good. Not very efficient but i works Good luc -------- www.coffeecozy.co Use your Bodum and give up cold...

Exporting from Excel to Space Delimited File
I am trying to export an Excel sheet to a space delimited file of 539 characters but it it wrapping the rows in the text file. Does anyone know how to resolve this? (Other than using Access) If you are viewing the text file with Notepad, check to see that you have the word wrap function switched off (Format/WordWrap) Hope thhis helps Paul Falla >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to export an Excel sheet to a space delimited file of 539 characters but it it wrapping the rows in the text file. Does anyone know how to resolve this? (Other than using Access) >. > ...

Importing Contact list to Address Book
All, After searching KB, can't seem to find instructions on how to export Contact list to Address book in Outlook 2002 (XP). Does this have to be manually done or can I use the Import feature of Outlook? Thanks for all your help, Phil In Outlook unlike Outlook Express the address book doesn't actual contain anything, it is basically just a view where all address type objects are shown, the actual information is stored in folders like your Contact folder or in Containers like the Global Address List. Although the actual address book has an Import/Export command in your version of Ou...

Export CD Title, Artist, Tracks, etc. to Excel
I have a very large library of CD's that I would like to inventory. The information I would like to retrieve is as follows: CD Title Artist Track Title Track Time Record Company Is there an easy way for me to get this information off of the CD's an into an Excel spreadsheet without having to enter all of thi information manually? What software will retrieve this information an then allow it to be easily exported to Excel? Thanks for your help. Eddie Coo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Eddie, I use Apple's ITunes music player (because I have...

Force New Contact creation when sending mail to new address
Hello, When sending a mail through Outlook to an address that isn't in my Contacts is there a setting that I can activate so that Outlook will tell me that this is a new contact, and then ask me if I wish to save the new details in my Contacts ? (this is what happens in Hotmail, so why not in Outlook aswell!) (Or do I have to come up with a VBA solution) Any help greatly appreciated. Regards Jason No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add t...

Export to Journal Entries to Greatplains from Excel
Is it possible to export journal entries made on an excel sheet to Greatplains? We do allocations of expenses between 100-150 projects, and it is a very time consuming task to post all these entries each month. If I can export the entries to GP and want GP to take care of Journal entry#s and posting dates, do I have to buy any specific add-ons or modules? Also is there a module in GP that does bank reconciliations? Yes you can. Use the Integration Manager for Excel. Regards, Ani "Arun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b9a01c4aa71$c0677ad...

Retreive All Contacts For Account
Hi I need to retrieve all the contacts for an account. Can we use the SDK method, contact.RetrieveByObject?The SDK says "The RetrieveByObject method retrieves contacts associated with the specified object (lead or opportunity)." Any help is highly appreciated. Tina try this http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2crmaccountretrievesubcontactsmethod.asp "Tina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:585601c42d3c$01d85920$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > I need to retrieve all the contacts for...

Export charts
I would like to export chart as vectorized images (*.eps, *.pdf for instance) in order to use them in latex and not care about sizing, resolution, ... It seems that I cannot do that with Excel 2003. Is it possible with Excel 2007 ? Thanks You can copy as a picture (hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, then choose Copy Picture), and use the Picture options, which copies the chart as a metafile, which means a vector graphic. This can be pasted into many applications. If you paste it into PowerPoint, I believe you can even save it from PowerPoint as a vector graphic image file. The re...

Common Outlook contacts for all exchange users
Hello all, i have an exchange 2003 server with 20 users, each one has its own contacts stored localy. what i want to do is to create a common contact list that everybody will be able to update and use. what i currently do is using "share contacts" but this is not optimal and the GAL seems to list only contacts from the AD... i tried to copy all the contacts to a public folder but then i couldnt add it to the list of address books... i have a feeling im making a nice salad from unrelated things... any chefs wanna advise me? Thanks :) Sean. If all users are going to use them why n...

xml as an e-mail attachment job import/export/billing
Can anyone suggest the best and easiest platform for the following job, possible freelancer and approximate budget for this: "It must be a script that has as an input a long code from the "calling scratch card" that customers enters on our website. Script accepts the long code, validates it with a database, than offers a customer to create a login/pass to enter customers personal area. "Long code" consists of an open serial number that is printed on a scratch card and closed portion of a code under the scratch area. 2. In his personal area a customer enters his...

Outlook 2003 With Business Contact Manager
I receive the error "Database Creation Has Failed" when I try to use Business Contact manager for any account I create in Outlook for a specific user on my Windows XP Professional PC. Any ideas??? Does the windows account have administrative rights? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Lopez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1238101c3f6a3$2bfc8f20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I receive the error "Database Creati...

How do I merge two separate (but similar) contacts folders into one in an Exchange 2000 environment?
In our public folders, we had a contact folder called 'postal systems'. For test purposes, another contacts folder was created in the same location called 'postal systems 2005'. Unfortunately, after the testing was completed the test folder was not removed, and some users in the department continued to update the original, while others updated the new version. I believe that over 500 of the contacts contained within each folder, differ from one folder to another in some respect. My problem is that while the same contact cards may exist on both folders, they might differ in ve...

Exporting a Report to Excel 11-12-07
We use Access's built-in function for exporting reports to Excel quite a bit and have been very happy with it. However, there are a couple reports that we'd like to export to Excel and have more control over the formatting of the produced spreadsheet. Can anyone make any suggestions as to what the best way would be to do this? (Our client is using Access 2000 and Excel 2000.) Thanks in advance. James ...

The Calendar can't find the contacts
I have outlook 2000 sr-1. I imported the PST file from my 98 computer to XP (outlook 2000 sr-1) When I click on an Appointment in the calendar and then try to click on the name of that person next to the "Contacts" button (to get to the contact information) the message "can't locate contact" appears. Please advise. .. ...

Exchange contacts
How do you get an exchange contact file into CRM? Is there a way to pull directly from MS Exchange 2003? One way is to export your contacts to .csv and import it in from the tools menu in CRM. "LDC" wrote: > How do you get an exchange contact file into CRM? Is there a way to pull > directly from MS Exchange 2003? I figured there was a way to pull directly from Exchange, without having to import from a csv file. I find the mapping from the csv file and CRM not matching. "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote: > One way is to export your contacts to .csv and import...

How to save a group contact??
I have 2 e-mail groups my regular CONTACTS and an other group I created called VOLUNTEER I receive a new e-mail from a volunteer and wish to add the e-mail address to VOLUNTEER group. I have tried numerous different ways and still can't find the right way. I am sure it is something simple I am just missing can you help please? Happy Holidays Microsoft Office 2003 Version Students and Teachers Edition Windows Vista Home Premium Thank-you Carl R Outlook does not use the term "group" so you'll need to explain what you mean by it. Try using the same t...

Import Outlook Contacts to Active Directory
Does anyone know how to import Outlook Contacts of individual Users into Active Directory? I am trying to combine the Outlook Contacts of several Users on our network into one large Contact list in Active Directory. This will enable us to search all Contacts from each desktop plus allow walk up Scan to E-mail functionality from our copy machine. Export individual Contacts into a .pst files and then import all of them into one Contcact Folder, say, in your account. Then publish it in a Public Folder by moving the consolidated folder into the Public Folder. Patrick "JamesWV"...

exporting a query with totals: error 3051
I'm trying to export a query with totals to txt, but when I do, Access gives an error (3051): Microsoft Jet-Database-Engine cannot open the file ... Data not imported It took me a long time to figure out why the query couldn't be exported, but with trial and error, I traced it back to using totals. If I turn totals off, the export works perfectly. Is there a way to get a working export with totals? ...

Problem saving contacts
Hello all, We have a user running Outlook 2000 (on Win XP SP2) who is having problems saving forwarded contacts. The contact shows up within the email with a .msg extension (although it has a 'contact' icon). It's not a .vcf extension. Anyway, when she opens the contact and saves it, there are no errors or messages given, but it does not appear in her list of contacts anywhere. On the other hand, if she creates a contact and tries to save it, there are no problems, the contact saves correctly and is listed. But she experiences the same problem while using Outlook 2000 through our ...

Linking Accounts and Contacts during Import
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to link accounts and contacts when they are being imported into CRM? My scenario is as follows: - I have a list of contacts who all work for Account ABC - Account ABC has one primary contact I wish to import the account details for Account ABC and all of the contact records. I then would like all of my contacts to have Account ABC displayed in the Parent Account field of their contact record. I would also like all of the contacts to be listed in the Contacts section of Account ABC and for the Primary contact field to be populated on the Account AB...

another contact question
Hi All, I am using outlook 2003. When in my contact list at the bottom it shows that I have 401 contacts. When I go up and down the list there doesn't seem to be that many. Are these contacts hidden? How can I trim down the list? Thanks for any help. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz Do you have a filter enabled? That is the only way to hide them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...