exporting a list of email addresses

I have had a request for all of the email addresses of our faculty. I have a
distribution group for faculty. However, I have not been successful in
finding a way to export the members of that group to a text file or another
other type of list.

Any suggestions?

--
Kenny Goodson
Director of Computer Services

try IMI GAL Exporter

The URL is:
  http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm

We uses it without any problems more that 6 years....

"KennyG" <KennyG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have had a request for all of the email addresses of our faculty. I have
> distribution group for faculty. However, I have not been successful in
> finding a way to export the members of that group to a text file or
another
> other type of list.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> Kenny Goodson
> Director of Computer Services
> Northeast Texas Community College

0
dummy2648 (62)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Sending Email #6

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Format List Box!

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

LDAP Address Book
I use LDAP for my address book lookup. When I try to lookup an address it comes back with "Unable to display results because too many entries in the Internet Directory match your search criteria" Any ideas what is wrong? It works just fine in Windows 2000 but not with XP. ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

How Do I Create A Personal Address Book In Outlook 2002
Hi: I'm new to Outlook 2002 and would like to know how do i go about creating a personal address book. Thanks in advance. Lisa wrote: > Hi: > > I'm new to Outlook 2002 and would like to know how do i go > about creating a personal address book. > > Thanks in advance. You have a contacts folder ...that's what you should use. "Personal Address Book" means .pab file - it's an old legacy thing, not what you want or need. Enter all your contacts/addresses in your Contacts folder. If it isn't showing up as an address book when you click the TO bu...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...

exporting from outlook
how do you export address book and contacts into excel from outlook.? Del wrote: > how do you export address book and contacts into excel > from outlook.? File-Import and Export. ...