Export memberships of all Exchange DLs

Is there a way that we can export all Exchange (2003, AD 2003) DLs and also
view their memberships?

Thanks!

csvde.exe -f output.csv -r "(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectClass=group)) ))" -l "member"

"Fletcher" <iliketodirtbike@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way that we can export all Exchange (2003, AD 2003) DLs and
also
> view their memberships?
>
> Thanks!

0
bchouinard (45)

Recent Exchange 2003 issues
Hi Everyone I recently installed Exchange 2003 onto our AD domain and now have the following 2 issues When we click on the send/recieve button we get the following message ' Task Microsoft Exchange Server reported error (0x80040107): could not open the item. try again' Also we have setup all Outlook users to point to the new server, then someone will say that they haven't recieved any e-mails for a while and i have to delete their account off of Outlook then add them in again, then all their mail appears, its a bit strange!! Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks ...

Audit mailboxes on exchange 2003
Hi guys, I need to grant a permission to a user to monitor few mailboxes. When I add a user through advanced exchange tab and give him read perm. then connect remote mailbox in Outlook 2003 and click on the mailbox - it tells me - unable to expand the folder. If I assign full acess to the mailbox to a user then I'm able to open and view e-mails etc. But I dont want a user to remove read/unread flags or be able to delete anything from the mailbox that he's monitoring. I needs to be on the background w/o users knowing it. How do I correctly do it? Is there any :snoopers: that ...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

VPN, Exchange Server, Palm hotsync
My Toshiba 3500 was successfully synchronizing Outlook over a VPN to my Exchange Server until I installed the Palm Pilot m505 synchronization software. After this, I could not connect over the VPN to synchronize Outlook. This was a problem that showed up in Outlook, not in the Palm software itself. However, the problem started when I installed the Palm software and stopped when I removed it. Any idea what the heck is going on? John Have you checked with the Palm support forums or online help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Outlook trying to connect to the wrong Exchange
I have some user's in my network that are traveling to remote offices. The network is setup with Windows 2003 AD with two sites: head office (Office 1) with 2 DC’s and remote location (Office 2) with another 2 DC’s. Also, Exchange 2003 is setup with 2 sites, one in head office (Exch1) and one in the remote office (Exch2). The users have their mailboxes setup accordingly with their office location (ex: user working in Office 1 has his mailbox setup in Exch 1). The offices are connected with VPN links. When a user is traveling from the head office (Office 1) to the remote office (Off...

1018 error while taking bkp in exchange 5.5
We have transfered all the mails to local pst file. I don't have onlne backup to restore to eliminate 1018 error.Offline bakup what I have is one month old, will it resolve the problem if I restore that. I have only option to run eseutil /p (hard repair) on database. what will be the implication on site. Kidly suggest. >-----Original Message----- >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;812531 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;314917 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;151789 >Basically you have to restor...

Exchange to capture pop3 outgoing mail
it is possible to capture all outgoing emails on Exchange if the client is using pop3. it is very important that I’m able to capture a copy of all outgoing email. So I would set outlook to use the exchange server as the outgoing smtp server. Thanks, Steve Louie On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:21:05 -0700, Steve Louie <SteveLouie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >it is possible to capture all outgoing emails on Exchange if the client is >using pop3. it is very important that I�m able to capture a copy of all >outgoing email. So I would set outlook to use the exchange serve...

Exchange GAL in CRM
Is there an easy way to import the Exchnge Gal into CRM Contacts? ...

***Delete UNREAD email >90 Days (Exchange 2003)
I'm trying to delete all UNREAD emails older then 90 Days. Recipient Policy will only let me select the date but there isn't a selection for UNREAD emails. Exchange 5.5 Cleanup Agent (I think that's what it was called) had a check box for UNREAD emails. Is there way to do this in Exchange 2003, or is there 3rd party app that will do this? Boy I miss Exchange 5.5!!! James jdduong@comcast.net when you create a recipient policy (mailbox-managed), you can set the age in days (i.e. 90 days) and size in KB for all items in the selected folder for which the policy applies t...

Export from Access
I built an Access database which to export the daliy (new) figures to Excel to the desktop. One of the queries is for pulling all the information for a Credit Manager (CM). I then need to link this data to a summary spreadsheet. So each day I want to go to my database, pick the CM's data, export and replace the old info with the new, and keep the links I have created when I exported the first one. When I exported the first, I linked it to a number of spreadsheets. Any thoughts? I get an error telling me that It cannot expand the named range. If I rename it then I would have to r...

Export a range to a text file
Hello need some advise on how to procede I need to be able to create a text file containg some text as well as data that is within a named range in excel and then some more text. I can handle printing to the text files using cell values etc but am unsure of the best way to print the ranges data. Is there a way or procedure to just print the range as is in csv format? As well my range will contain about 6 columns, each containg a number field (formatting of decimal places is important, some have 2 dec some 3 etc) Also the range has a max of 50 rows however will always contain lower rows of...

Setting up OWA with Windows Certificate
Hi everyone, I need to configure my OWA to make use of a certificate generated by a Windows 2003 server for an Exchnage 2003 server. I know how to do this using third party (Verisign) certs but I need to find a free solution. If you could point me to the correct documentation it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks, Jose One of your options would be to use your own Certificate Authority. You can install this from the Win2k3 Server CD. With that you can generate your own certificate just like verisign. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers...

Weird exchange service account problems
Scenario: I attempted to install Brightstor Arcserve backup agent using the arcserve software. I got an error saying it was unable to finalize the account. I manually deleted the dbagent account several times in an attempt to troubleshoot the problem. Now my exchange server is screwed up. Sypmtoms: Logged on as Administrator (Exchange Service Account...I know this should be a seperate user, will rectify that when this is fixed) I am seeing problems with permissions inside of the Exchange Server Administrator program. When I click on Connections->Internet Mail Service connector I get t...

Import/Export addresses
I have contacts in Outlook 2003 that I would like to export to Outlook express and need some help on the best way to do this. Thanks "Richard Mahan" <dmachen35@comcast.net> wrote in message news:v-idnQYiANC_CFLZnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@comcast.com... >I have contacts in Outlook 2003 that I would like to export to Outlook >express and need some help on the best way to do this. Thanks > In Outlook, export Contacts as csv file. In Outlook Express, Import-Other address book-Text file csv. HTH ...

scripting adding obj-users and mdb-use-defaults to exchange 5.5 users
I have successfully created a script for creating exchange 5.5 users. I can't however, figure out how to add the assoc-nt-account to the obj-users [pseudo attribute] or set MDB-Use-Defaults to True :-( Can anyone offer advice on how to do this [other than generate a CSV file and use the exchange admin tool to import it]? Thanks Wayne ...

SBS/Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server
Dear Newsgroup, on a Small Business Server 2003-machine with installed Blackberry Enterprise Server (and three Blackberries) I have got the following problem. Since a few days, no Blackberry is able to send E-Mails. E-Mail-receiving, Synchronizing calendar/contacts/tasks and incoming E-Mail works perfectly. I have been set the security policies of the related users, the server however "forgets" these settings within half an hour. The settings made by me are the following: 1. User x/y/z --> security, add BESAdmin, full access 2. User BESAdmin --> security, add x...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise Capabilities
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if Enterprise Exchange sitting on Enterprise Server 2003 is capable of emailing 20 million users on a daily basis? The system would be running on a dual g3 Dell server, maybe a 1750 with a couple of Gb of ram and some NAS storage as a back-end. If not, do you know Microsofts recommended solution? Any help gratefully received. Not to take away from Exchange, but you can try Ironport as a gateway device to do the mass emailings. Just don't send me spam please. They do have really good MTAs for outbound mail. They also use Exchange as the back-end. A ...

Web access for Exchange 2003
What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:39:53 -0500, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? > >thanks, > >Raul Rego >rrego@njpies.org > Check that you can access the server from within the network by going to http://server/exchange and then http://server.fqdn.com/exchange If that works then simply opening TCP80 on the firewall and implementing whatever NAT or port forwarding your specific network ...

E-mail Account
I am able to connect to Exchange my exchange 2003 server (on server 2003 standard) using the email account "Microsoft Exchange Server". To verify that I am connected I click on "Check name" and both the server name and username are underlined. However once I open Outlook 2003 Outlook is very slow and doesn't repond very well. I try to send an e-mail and it sits in the outbox and messages that are on my exchange server in outlook web access aren't downloaded. If I try send/receive Outlook locks up and even sometime says (not responding). Outlook eventual...

CRM and Exchange Problems
Dear All, i have a problem between CRM and exchange, my setup is as follow:- i have a single computer with Windows Server 2003 installed, Exchange 2003, and CRM 1.2, CRM is working just fine, the samething is with Exchange OWA, however, i can't get CRM to send mails throught Exchange, i've installed the Exchange E-Mail Router but with no success, is there is any kind of incompatability between CRM and Windows or Exchange 2003, is there is any guide to follow to solve this? Thanks in advance GQ ...

Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules
I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and carbon copy the email to a public folder. I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for SBS2003 Thank you very much for your help. ...

Exchange 2003
Exchange 2003 SP2 One Parent with three Windows 2003 Domains Is there a way to remove Exchange references/schema from the child domains. We only use Exchange at the parent domain and the child domains cause problems. For example, if the Information Store service is restarted and there is an incorrect entry in the mapisvc.inf file, we get all kinds of errors in the Event Log. Basically, something is automatically adding the names of child domain controllers to mapisvc.inf entries: [MSEMS_MUIDEMSAB_Section] UID=dca740c8c042101ab4b908002b2fe182 66190003=09000000 6602001e=child-dc-server I...

2 different domains/1 exchange server
Hi. I'm currently running E2k03 SP1 as my mail server in our network. Recently another company move in our building (same owner) and both company are sharing network infrastructure. Each company has a different AD domains and this domains are not related in any ways (trust relationship). Is there any way that I can provide mail services to the new neighbors without trusting the domains or using pop3? -- Elvyn Gutierrez Pellerano & Herrera MIS/Lan Manager ...

Old Exchange server in User Setup in Actice Directory
I am running win2000 sp4 and Exchange 2k we had an old server that we moved all the old boxes over from, works fine... there was some residual information from the old server in exchange manager and in AD, I surgically removed these instinces... the only place it is now at is when I am setting up a user in AD and it asks to create an exchange box, I have the check in the box click next, it asks witch server to setup on and it is set by default to the old server. Each time I have to click the drop down and select the newer server... how do I revome this instince from here so it will just have t...

Exporting a Report to Excel
I have a program that allows the user to select a report from a drop down that is followed by a filter option window that I have used and it works great. However this new project requires that each of the reports have the option to be exported to excel. In the past I have used the following code with just the first two Cases. stDocName is the name of the report set by the dropdown and sFilter is the requested filter built by the users selections. My problem is Case 3! This will do just what I want accept I can not pass it the filter, so all the records are moved, not the filte...