export email sent to dist group - possibile?

I highly doubt this is possible but want to be sure.  For compliance
reasons my company needs to provide all email's sent from to a dist
group during a specific time frame.  Since dist groups aren't
mailboxes, I'm guessing it can't be done.  But in case I'm not aware
of another way - is there a way to search and export sent emails
somehow?
We do have off-site compliance setup - where all these email go...but
the admin who knows it won't be available for several hours and I
wanted to get a jump on it.

Thanks for any info-

How to export policies to excel
Hello All, Our organization has an in-house security tool that generates a text file with lists of policies and violations. A VB script reads that text file and populates certain cells on an excel file. There is one column for each db and one row for each policy. All are SQL 2000 and 2005 version. New policies are not covered by the tool. So it needs to be tool+manual scrips, or PBM, maybe? I wonder if it can be done through Policy Based Management. I am not sure how easy to generate a similar excel file out of SQL Server policies. Has anyone used Powershell and/or Report...

Smartlist Export to CSV
I've notice when I try to save a file as tab or comma delimited, it still just comes out as a regular text file with no formatting. Only thing I can do is export to excel and then save to CSV. Is there a problem with this in GP 8? Try exporting to Excel and then saving in whatever format you want. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft...

Prioritize Internal Email
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email to a higher priority than internet mail? -Patrick What specific issue are you trying to address? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD55EB5-475C-46B6-AB3A-1C697E62DF72@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email > to a > higher priority than internet mail? > -Patrick ...

recieving emails
I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) and when I hit the button again it starts recieving from the begining again resulting in duplicate messages then it ends in an error like the beginning again. My email is Yahoo mail plus Dorisall wrote: || I get an error message Which is? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Dorisall <Dorisall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) > and when I hit the button again it starts reci...

Can't receive EMail #5

email icon
I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this mean? -- xgdude It indicates that you replied to that message. A green arrow pointing right indicates that you forwarded the message. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "xgdude" wrote in message news:04BCD8E8-B64A-4385-B601-55095BC34F42@microsoft.com... I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this...

some emails not coming through internally
Hello, I have a 3COM NBX phone system. It has the capability of sending an e-mail to a user with the voice message attached. That system is on my 10.1.x.x network. My exchange server is on my 10.3.x.x. network. There's a place in the NBX system to put the name of the SMTP server. I've tried both the email.mydomain.com and the IP address of the server. The messages do not come through. If I change the e-mail address for delivery to an account such as yahoo.com, it comes through no problem. I have a test exchange server at home. If I set it to go to that, goes no where. I ...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

How to relate an Activity to a group of contacts?
Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New York? Selecting contact by contact is much to time consuming you would need to write an addon to do this. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "NBCRM" <NBCRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67F28655-9091-4E98-B971-AA37508A6DCD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For > example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New Yor...

Launching URLs from email
URLs in my emails suddenly will no longer launch when clicked. I am using Office/Outlook 2000. Only recent change is the installation of Norton Internet Security, but I think I had ok launches since then. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Inbound email being processed as folder under Inbox
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I got a database daemon error, and Entourage forced me to rebuild the database. <br><br>Once the database was rebuilt, I relaunched Entourage and my new messages were processed as folders with a .EML extension under the Inbox. If you click on them, there is no content in the folder. Entourage has also stopped receiving new mail messages entirely. <br><br>While my database was being rebuilt, I accessed my Exchange account via both Webmail and an Outlook client on Window...

incoming email not being automatically tracked
Hello, I have the following: Email router used for both incoming and outgoing email in both the web client and Outlook I've configured the router (correctly as far as I know) per the MS documentation. I've selected to track emails from leads and contacts (the last option) please do not confuse this with the middle option to track emails that are responses from leads and contacts. This last option implies it will track incoming original emails, not just replies an important distinction. With this configuration, I would expect an unsolicited email from a contact to be tracke...

Limiting CRM application ability to aasigning user to approprite CRM security group
IT administrator that I have for client does not like the idea of CRM application assigning user group automatically. They prefer to do the security group assignment manually. Is this possible? What do I need to do to achieve that? Thanks Kyaw Hi Kyaw, I did it the following way for a customer: 1) You will need to precreate the five groups within your AD. There is no need of having a own OU (Container, Organizational Unit) for them. Follow the naming convention of your company or use the default namings from Microsoft for the five groups. There is no need for your AD Admin to assig...

Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present
I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the problem..Help You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen. Click that and then it will send. ...

Forward email from Sendmail to Exchange
Hi all, Has anyone successfully used the LUSER_RELAY feature of Sendmail to forward any unknown users to an Exchange server? I have defined LUSER_RELAY as host.mydomain.com, but when an email gets forwarded the domain portion of the email is stripped off and replaced with the value of USER_RELAY. This causes the email to bounce since the email domain is @mydomain.com not host.mydomain.com. I have tried using the FEATURE(preserve_luser_host), but that did not fix the problem. Is there a way to set up an SMTP connector pointing to host.mydomain.com and have the email deliverd to a users mail...

Outlook 2007 missing emails until restart
I have a user running Vista Business Basic along with Office 2007 Professional that is having a problem with emails not showing up in the inbox. The user has a PDA that does get the email and if you search of the email on the computer, you find it and can open it without issue. However, the email still may not show up in the inbox until a restart of Outlook. Currently the user has caching enabled and other then the missing emails, runs stable. However, if we turn off the caching we experience an application crash with the following: Event Name: APPCRASH Applicatio...

Deleted email not going to Deleted Items folder
I am using Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP2 setup with POP3 accounts. When I delete an email it does not go to the Deleted Items folder - it does not pormpt me it just disappears. The shift key is not being pressed. This also happens when I drag an email to the Deleted Items folder - it just disappears. However, if the email is Unread then it does stay. As soon as I open the email it too disappears. I have tried to upgrade to Office sp2 but is did not fix the problem Change your View, Arrange by settings to All Messages instead of Unread ones. "techie_comps" wrote: > I am usin...