Export all internet email addresses

What's a good way to export all my internet email addresses from Exchange
5.5?  I have some accounts with 10+ addresses.

See if the following article helps
XADM: How to Export Multiple (Secondary) E-mail Addresses
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;153028

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:50:33 -0800, "seti" <bad-address@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>What's a good way to export all my internet email addresses from Exchange
>5.5?  I have some accounts with 10+ addresses.

0
Michael

Forwarded emails dont include pictures in Entourage

Modifying Customer Address SmartList Lookup Window
I'm trying to modify the window to add additional fields. Even after modifying it, the data does not appear and I cannot get rid of the country field. Is this by design? -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, What version of GP are you on? I am not able to duplicate and I am v10. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm trying to modify the window to add additional fields. Even after > modifying it, the data does not appear and I cannot get rid of the country &...

Email newsletter copy doesn't appear
Just finished creating an email newsletter using Publisher 2003. When I send it as an email message the recipient doesn't get all of the newsletter. A large portion of the newsletter doesn't appear - text and graphics included. Anyone can help? You can only send one page of a Publisher file. A workaround, send the file as a PDF. There are many free PDF converters around. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf Another workaround would be make a very long page and paste everything on the long page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.o...

Exporting to txt file
Hi group, How can I export a .xls document to a txt file, without tab separator? All the xls data chould appear like 001045654 And all i got until now is 001 04 5654 Thanks for any help, Rodolfo Fontes Have you tried adjusting column width (using a fixed with font (courier new is what I use)) and then saving it as a .prn file? If you have and that doesn't work, maybe you could use a formula in a helper cell: =a1&b1&c1 or =text(a1,"000")&text(b1,"00")&text(c1,"0000") Then copy that formula down the range. Copy that column and p...

Rejecting Senders Email Address
I started using the live email and I cant seem to send emails. I can recieve them, but when I go to send one it gets rejected and tje error says The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. Server Error: 550 Server Response: 550 5.7.3 Requested action aborted; user not authenticated Server: 'smtp.live.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78 Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers. Enable the "My serv...

Email Address Verifier or Validator
I am looking for an add-on or standalone software for a company that has multiple computers on a local server that will allow them to confirm, verify and/or validate any incoming emails. Basically something like this. - User sends an email to Client. - The software then receives the email and holds it (keeps it from reaching the Client) in which it would then send an auto-response message to the User asking them to verify their email address by replying to that message. - The software will receive the message back and confirms that it is a valid email address thus releasing the original...

Apply this internet pack from Microsoft Corp.
--xmrhrvzdtwgpomxm Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zcebkmqbnsvsska"; type="multipart/alternative" --zcebkmqbnsvsska Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wezagujzw" --wezagujzw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

LDAP address book always empty
Hi Does anyone know how to show the contents of the LDAP address book. When I create a new email and go to the address book its always empty. To show the contacts I have to click find and then the name of the contact, then that contact appears by its self. But you have to know the contact name. The address book is not empty it just dosent show any of the contacts in there. I am using outlook 2002 This is really annoying. Any suggestions are most appreciated. NickC ...

tiscali
I recently established a tiscal Email account. However, I have tried to access it through Outlook but to no avail. I see plenty of assistance on the web, none of which I understand. Any suggestions about where I should start? I am using Windows XP as my operating system. I would stress that I am a computer user, rather than somebody with a high degree of technical knowledge. I would suggest that you start with the tiscal (sp?) support people as it it not an Outlook problem. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (ins...

How do i delete attempts of sending publilsher document as email
I've created a publisher document and attempted to send it as an email page using a group email list. Initially, the group contained too many recipients, so I reduced the number and attempted many times to re-send, each time with fewer recipients. However, the message is always that I have too many recipients even if only one email is listed. In the message box it appears that all my previous attempts are being sent as it reads 'sending 1 of 13' then the error stated above is generated. I think I need to delete the history of my previous attempts but I don't know how......

How do I retrieve a lost address book?
I have Outlook Express on my system and was trying to upgrade to Outlook. When I installed the new program I attempted to import my address book from Outlook Express. I instead imported an old address book that was on an Excel spreadsheet that I had from when I purchased the computer a few years ago. Now I cannot find my Express address book. I located my pst file per previous similar questions & replies, relocated it and reopened it in Outlook Express. It still contains the old address book. Is my address book still retrievable? OE uses a WAB file, not a PST file. But you c...

Mail Merge Addresses from Publisher to Excel
I'm trying to send Mail Merge Addresses from Publisher to Excel or import same to Excel. Don't know how! Any help is appreciated. When you make a data list in Publisher (versions 2002 & 03) it is stored in "My Documents" "My Data Sources". When you open Excel, file, open, files of type, scroll down to where you read ".mdb" and browse to the "My Data Sources" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "G" <G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

email setup
can anyone help me how to set up my microsoft outlook so that i can receive email? Your ISP should be able to give you instructions on how to do this. larry2garcia@yahoo.com wrote: > can anyone help me how to set up my microsoft outlook so > that i can receive email? ...

BCC addresses
I have a user here at work who has been trying to send out some very important emails. Well he BCCs himself to make sure he has a copy of what it looks like when it goes out. However, when he sends his message he can hear the sound notification that he has new mail but the message does not actually show up in the Inbox. Can someone help? Does he have a view applied to his Inbox, such as "Unread Messages" or perhaps a filter? Maybe he has a rule running (Tools | Rules Wizard) that moves or deletes messages that don't have his name in the TO: or CC: fields? -- Aloha, -B...

How to add new toolbar to Internet Explorer?
Hello, i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add toolbar? thanks Try this: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <halmuratov@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172147985.670361.277060@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > i want to add new toolbar to Inetnet explorer, is there anyway to add > toolbar? > > > thanks > On Feb 22, 3:56 pm, "Ajay Kalra" <ajayka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Try this: > > http://www.codeproject.com/shell/2find.asp > >...

Inbound email activites show up in Assigned or In-progress as completed and can't be removed
I have an issue with the International English version of CRM (1.2). In my Workplace new inbound email shows up in my Assigned folder. I can then re-assign or accept, but as the email is completed it can't be removed. It is the same if I accept the email. It is moved to my In-Progress folder, but I do not have the ability to move it from my queue. I though this was by design and when the regarding Case was closed these activities would be removed then. However they still remain. Has anyone seen this behaviour or it is really simple and I have just missed it? Greg If i understand you c...

Outlook 2002 keeps sendin me same email
Hi there, I have had Outlook 2002 for quite awhile now and I use it for a few different email accounts. Just recently on one of my email accounts I keep receiving the same messages that have been sent to me over and over again. I haven't changed anything in the settings or whatever so I do not understand why it is doing this. Has anyone else had these same probs? Greg ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You should check in the properties for that acco...

Disappearing email
Has anyone seen a sitaution when POP3 emails arriving in Outlook 2003 simply disappear - they are not deleted, archived, or moved anywhere else in the .PST file. There are no rules set. The emails can be seen arriving (under controlled testing, and reflected in the Send/Receive progress bar), but once the Send/Receive is finished, there is no apparent sign of them. Any hekp would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Steve Go to the View menu and make sure that you're view is set to view all messages. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" w...

Outlook hangs when using word as the email editor
Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 10.0.4510.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. Eileen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 10.0.4510.0, > hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address > 0x00000000. Is your version of Word the same as your version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn'...

Outlook Address book #20
Does any one know how to copy an address book from one computer and then place onto another computer. I am stuck on this one Let me know Outlook does not use an address book. Simply copy your Contacts Folder to a new PST file and open that in the other installation. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Keith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ff9301c45857$07773b30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Does any one know how to copy an address book from one > computer and then place onto another computer. > > I am stuck on this one > > Let me know ...

How change unreadable fonts in received email from websites?
Some emails from sites like Netflix or Yahoo Groups sent to my gmail account and received in my Outlook 2007 have unreadable fonts in parts of the message. Usually bold, condensed wierd font. Regular email from friends etc are okay. Setting for outgoing mail are for Rich text, most other setting set as default. Outlook 2007 is my editor, not Word. Could that be the problem? Any help greatly appreciated. Donald. Your outgoing mail settings don't matter - but you should not be using rich text since only outlook can read it. Are you scanning mail with a virus scanner? This co...

Not deleting EMail Messages
Help me! I'm tearing my hair out on this one. I've got Windows XP Pro and Outlook XP installed on my home PC. When I open Outlook and it automatically collects messages, any new messages from my POP3 account arrive. If I leave Outlook running, and it delivers new messages every 5 minutes it only delivers new messages. So far so good. However, if I manually select Send/Receive All I get all the messages from the last few weeks! It's not deleting messages from the server. This happens regardless of whether I switch the "Leave messages on server" setting on or off. ...

Memory problem when Promoting Emails to CRM
After I have promoted several emails from Outlook to CRM the memory usage of Outlook goes over 300Mb. With all the other stuff i have running, this makes my computer very instable and slow...I guess this is not normal....or is it? ...

sending from multiple address's
I have set up AD and exchange all is work fine. I have create a number of accounts with multipul smtp address's within each mailbox ie Jbloggs@test.co.uk Jbloggs@test-1.co.uk Jbloggs@test-2.coo.uk Recieving is not a problem but I am unable to send from each address. So they recieving client is un aware of my other address. It is 2000 exchange Thanks Stefan On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:54:02 -0800, "stefan thorpe" <stefanthorpe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I have set up AD and exchange all is work fine. I have create a number of >accounts with multipul s...

re: Cannot send Internet Mail...HELP PLEASE
. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail) Subject: Re: Re cannot send intenet mail....HELP!!! From: "todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 5/3/2004 9:27:50 AM Ok, I deleted the MX record on the mail server. I successfully used telnet to send a test email to my server at home with no errors. But Exchange 2003 still WILL NOT send any mail to ANY outside domain. I can't beleieve how much time I have spent on this. Please advise. >-----Original Message----- >Hi Todd, > >Your external MX record has nothing to do with sending mail outboun...