ExMerge #6

Can anyone help me locate this?  I am not having luck
finding it.  Any help is greatly appreciated....I believe
I need version 3.71.

THANKS!

0
anonymous (74722)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=429163ec-dcdf-47dc-96da-1c12d67327d5&displaylang=en

D.

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me locate this?  I am not having luck
> finding it.  Any help is greatly appreciated....I believe
> I need version 3.71.
>
> THANKS!

0
David
4/27/2004 12:54:57 AM
Thanks bur this is for 2003...I need the version for Exchange 5.5 they are not interchangeable.
0
anonymous (74722)
4/27/2004 2:56:03 AM
You can run this version if you load the Exchange 2003 Administrative Tools.
It is a much improved tool, even against Exchange 5.5.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

> Thanks bur this is for 2003...I need the version for Exchange 5.5 they are
not interchangeable.

0
curspice1 (113)
4/27/2004 5:08:59 AM
I cannot load Administrative tools if I am not running AD
correct?  Please advise...I really need to get the
mailboxes into a .pst so I can import them back on a new
server.  I'm told that I need version 3.71?  Please help.

Thanks!

0
anonymous (74722)
4/27/2004 2:26:31 PM
You can find it at
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/

Thanks,
Richard Roddy
Microsoft Exchange Support

--------------------
>From: "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Sender: "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Subject: Re: ExMerge
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:26:31 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
>
>I cannot load Administrative tools if I am not running AD
>correct?  Please advise...I really need to get the
>mailboxes into a .pst so I can import them back on a new
>server.  I'm told that I need version 3.71?  Please help.
>
>Thanks!

0
rroddy (682)

FRx Service Pack download links are broke for 6.5 sp7
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. If there is an alternate location, I am open. Jerry wrote: > https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm > The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. > If there is an alternate location, I am open. It doesn't work from IE, don't know for other browsers. Fire up any ftp client and navigate to: ftp://ftp.greatplain...

Online Help broken for Visual Studio 6.0
Does anyone remember the fix to online help for Visual Studio 6.0. When I try to use it it sends Visual studio into 98% cpu utilization. Seems to me it had something to do with paths or registry? I have SP5 installed although thats not what broke it. Thanks, Bob ...

6 and 7 point font.
I want to use a smaller font with my CListBox. I'm assuming the standard font is 8 pt MS Sans Serif. What is a good 7 pt and 6 pt variable width font? I want something that all recent versions of Windows already has. I don't want to worry about installing fonts. Suggestions? Arial? Tahoma? I'd consider either. joe On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 02:56:45 GMT, TonyG <TonyG@junk.com> wrote: >I want to use a smaller font with my CListBox. I'm assuming the standard >font is 8 pt MS Sans Serif. What is a good 7 pt and 6 pt variable width >font? > >I want some...

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? Digev <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora > 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a > long message that says "No messag...

Audio hardware support under Windows CE 6.00
Hi all, For a new development, I have to create a board which should be able to produce two different audio streams on two outputs. For the hardware side, there is no problem for me, I can duplicate the audio codecs. But it is possible to manage two audio outputs playing two different audio streams with Windows CE 6.00? I have take a look at Windows CE audio driver model, it's not so simple! There are 3 differents driver model: * Unified Audio Model (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa919655.aspx) * Audio MDD/PDD (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa931095.asp...

Money Small Business #6
I'm having trouble properly recording my business income (cleaning service). I enter the deposit (manual check deposit) under 'Service Income', but still in the business snapshot I have zero revenue! If I set up recurring clients it will show up under 'Payables due by...' and like ($240) <== in red, meaning it's a negative bill?! It would be great to see my revenue and expense in the same snapshot. Can anyone help me with that? ...

Outlook Problem #6
I never use Outlook but whenever I start my computer this outlook thing always comes up saying "A program is trying to access an account. If this is unauotherized it may be a virus." And then in a dropdown menu it says allow access for 1 minute to 10 minutes. Atr first I never allowed access and it always came and then I did allow access and it still always comes up. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Do you have a Palm Pilot set up on your PC, and what version of Outlook are you running (including service packs). >-----Original Message----- >I never use Outlook but when...

Signature with logo using Outlook Express 6.0
Is it possible to attach a logo (jpeg) to my signature? Can you tell me the path to set it up? Thanks "Oli" <Oli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FFE18D6-A34A-4BF7-9F6B-102B996639C1@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to attach a logo (jpeg) to my signature? Can you tell me > the > path to set it up? Thanks For Outlook Express support, you'll want to ask in the microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general newsgroup. Since you're also using the web based newsreader rather than outlook express, you might want to use http://www.microsoft.com/commu...

XP Look and Feel in Windows 2000 using vc++ 6.0
Hai Iam looking to create a Dialog Based Application which looks the same look and feel of XP with vc++ 6.0 and i want to draw a title similar to XP Curved edges and iam able to do that by removing the Default Title bar and adding my Own bimtap onto that but when i place the menu that menu is residing in the Top left corner of the Window making the bitmap draw after the menu and i found that we can go for Owner draw menus but i am not getting the exact look and feel what i get in XP Style and is there any other way of solving that as I found that Menu is always attached to the Title bar ...

8/6 Live Chat
------=_NextPart_0001_DD0E1BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit On Thursday, August 6th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat, our experts will take questions on Migrating to POS 2009. If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will be pos...

Auto Complete #6
My friend's is using the Outlook 2000. And the problem is he wanted to make the address automatic appear when he wants to send new email. Since I'm using the Outlook 2002, I can't help him to make that auto complete in outlook 2000. Please advise. Tq. Outlook 2000 doesn't do auto-complete. It has a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out of the field (or hit Alt-K [Check Names]), Outlook will attempt to resolve the name against your address book. If it can't it'll red underline it and you can right click on the nam...

exmerge to reduce DB size
Hello all, I have one exchange server 2003. the size of all the DBs together equals 120gb. i ran exmerge (import type= archive data) today to extract data out of the database ultimately to reduce the size of the DB. However, after running exmerge the size of the DB remains unchanged. the size of the pst's that i exported totals 8gb but i do not see 8gb gained (i see nothing) on the volume where the exchange DBs are stored. do i need to run an offline defrag in order to see the free space that i should have gained? or what must i do? Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated. T...

Cannot Open Outlook #6
Hello I need help!!! I am using XP. Recently, my clean up the disk & reloaded office 2000 then I cannot open outlook to set up account!! Eachtime I click on Outlook icon on desktop!! The hour of glass just shown!!!! The the message came up is online reporting to Microsoft..... I have attempted to download the updates from the OutLook site but still cannot solve. Many Thanks!!! Please help. My email is CharlieBrown8989@hotmail.com See if the following helps you already; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.co...

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

Rounding Numbers #6
I do not want my numbers rounded up. I would like them to round down if they are a decimal of .5 or higher. Can this be done. If so, how? Thanks for you help Hi, Try the following formulae: =FLOOR(A1,1) =ROUNDDOWN(A1,0) =INT(A1) =TRUNC(A1,0) Regards, KL "trimatt" <trimatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FEC13BB-ABB6-4CD3-86E5-E14378786D89@microsoft.com... >I do not want my numbers rounded up. I would like them to round down if >they > are a decimal of .5 or higher. Can this be done. If so, how? > > Thanks for you help Use the R...

flags #6
Can someone help, when I flag an email I thought it is suppsoe to go to my foolow up folder but it's not. Also what is the point to of the reminder when I don't even recieve a reminder notice? Flags and reminders need to be in a default folder to fire reminders, otherwise they will just show as a red item. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, KC asked: | Can someone help...

System Mailbox #6
Good day, My systemmailbox{GUID} mailbox says it contains some items totalling about 400, I can't purge it cos the option is grayed out, what can I do about this or is it by default? Thank you. Yinka. ...

Outlook 5 to outlook 6 #2
I've backed up my Outlook 5 store onto CD. I wish to import it into my new PC which has Outlook 6. When I use the import feature outlook 5 is not their and outlook 4 or 6 doesn't work. Any suggestions? -- Douglas McEwen <dougm@dougm.demon.co.uk> wrote: > I've backed up my Outlook 5 store onto CD. I wish to import it into my > new PC which has Outlook 6. When I use the import feature outlook 5 is > not their and outlook 4 or 6 doesn't work. Any suggestions? There are no such programs as "Outlook 4", "Outlook 5", or "Outlook 6"....

Microsoft Money 2004 #6
Help.....Passport no longer works. I have tried everything. Can can sign into passport outside of money, but everytime I try and sign into money using the passport it tells me to try again. Iv enen created a new passport...the same happens. Help !!!! In microsoft.public.money, Andy Gilmore wrote: >Help.....Passport no longer works. I have tried everything. Can can sign into >passport outside of money, but everytime I try and sign into money using the >passport it tells me to try again. Iv enen created a new passport...the same >happens. Consider removing your Passport on ...

Outlook Express 6 #50
Please excuse - I'm new. How can I find Outlook Express news group? The outlook express newsgroups are under the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer branch. "JoeB" <bizell.j@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message news:OCl1IdpsEHA.3336@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Please excuse - I'm new. How can I find Outlook Express news group? > > JoeB <bizell.j@sbcglobal.com> wrote: > Please excuse - I'm new. How can I find Outlook Express news group? Since you're using Outlook Express V6 to post to this group, you can click here: news://msnews.m...

Convert Excel file to Microsoft Works 6.0
I have the opposite situation. I have someone who has Microsoft Works 6.0 and I need to send them an Excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway to convert from Excel down to MS Works? They should be able to hit File / Open in WORKS and simply select xls files from the list that will be offered. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) -----------------------------------------...

Upgrade
Hi guys! I just upgraded Exchange 2000 to 2003 where I have Symantec Mail Security. In my Exchange 2000 I had Symantec Mail 4.0, which I upgraded to 4.6 so that it will be easier to carry over the SMSE 4.0 settings from the Exchnage 2000 to Exchnage 2003 (where I have SMSE 4.6). But I am experiencing a huge problem since I switched over to Exchange 2003 with SMSE 4.6 - the number of spams the users are getting has tripled. The amount of spam we were getting in Exchange 2000 with SMSE 4.0 was very little. I have double chekced if all the Rules/Policies, Whitelist, etc from 4.0 exist in the 4.6...

outlook expresses 6.0 to Outlook 2002
Hello, Please inform if its possible to transfer information (adress book and email) of the outlook expresses 6.0 to Outlook 2002 Thanks in advance. Yes. It's easiest if the data is all on the same machine to begin with...otherwise you may have to import the data into OE on the Outlook 2002 machine before you can transfer it to Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:06ed01c3c89c$e5118590$a601280a@phx.gbl, Pedro Margarido wrote: > H...

Mailbox sizes not changing after using Exmerge to purge mail by da
I'm using Exmerge on Exchg 2K3 to purge email based on dates. Rather than delete the data I Export to pst files as a backup just in case there are problems. When I review the pst files I notice that they are of various sizes as expected but when I go back to Exchange System Manager and view the individual mailboxes I don't see any difference in the original size. I did this over a 3 month period, purging once each month, and while the pst files continue to reflect what I would expect the mailboxes themselves keep growing. Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Outlook Express 6 backup
I am attempting to back up Outlook Express 6 on a Windows ME machine. The instructions in the help file were totally unhelpful. It was something like "select folder, compress, find file folder, copy it." No hints as to file name, type, or location. I tried the Knowledge Base Article (2706760), which was inaccurate. First, I tried copying and pasting the folder name, then I tried navigating to it in "browse" It would not read it beyond the space in "Application Data" and said it could not find the file. This is really frustrating! This backup is...