Exchange update problem

I have tried to upgrade exch2k3 sp1 to sp2, but the update fails with "the
file pcproxy.dll is in use, and setup cannot identify the app or srvc. setup
cannot continue"

Any clues/ideas/suggestions? Please.

This message has been checked for all known viruses.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege.  It is
intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other
parties without the prior permission of the originator.

0
nospam4062 (39)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:31:18 -0000, "Alan C" <nospam@noisp.com> wrote:

>I have tried to upgrade exch2k3 sp1 to sp2, but the update fails with "the
>file pcproxy.dll is in use, and setup cannot identify the app or srvc. setup
>cannot continue"
>
>Any clues/ideas/suggestions? Please.

Stop all of your anti virus, anti spam, fax, plug ins etc. etc.
0
mark7219 (5666)