Exchange to Redirect email for its own domain ?

Is it possible that Exchange 2007 that is configured to catch email for
domain1 and has all the mailbox there 'redirects' some of the mails that
arrive for a specific account to another external MTA?

I know this can be done in a domain basis, but can it be done in an account
basis?

0
Christian

You can create mail contacts for addresses you want redirected.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Christian" <creizlein@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible that Exchange 2007 that is configured to catch email for
> domain1 and has all the mailbox there 'redirects' some of the mails that
> arrive for a specific account to another external MTA?
>
> I know this can be done in a domain basis, but can it be done in an
> account basis?

0
Ed

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

email set up in publisher

Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side
We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is primarily Exchange 2000/2k3. We maintain a single 5.5 server as the rest of the Org is 5.5. The problem we are seeing is when the folks who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement to the Exchange 2000/AD side. Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the deletion with no issue. Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC and throught the SRS database? In the past we have manually removed the sites/recipie...

copy of exchange 2000
I don't suppose microsoft is providing Exchange 2000 as a free download anywhere are they?? Until we can afford to move up to SBS 2008 (hopefully later this year), I want to trash our SBS 2000 (too many issues with it) and simply install a win2k server with Exchange until we can move on. We are not using any of the other SBS components any longer anyway... If anyone knows where I might be able to get this from, I would be very appreciative! Thanks, Brad Why not look at BPOS? $10 per user a month it's a great inexpensive solution. You may find you do not ne...

Exchange SP2 #5
I'm going to install SP2 for Exchange 2003 which is on my SBS2003. Is there anything i should know / do before I install? Thanks Damien 1. Read the Release Notes. http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/b/5/fb5c54af-fe5c-48e9-be97-f9e8207325ab/Ex_2003_SP2_RelNotes.htm 2. If you ever installed IMF v1, uninstall it. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Damien" <no@emailplease.com> wrote in message news:nS%fh.423965$E_2.65239@fe03.news.easynews.com... > I&...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Exchange Stops Working
Hello. MY SETUP: 1. Primary server named STECNICIL (THIS HAS WINDOWS 2003 ENTERPRISE SERVER) 2. Secondary server name TEC-EXCHNG (THIS IS THE EXCHANGE SBS SERVER 2003) All the user connect through STECNICIL to get internet and every other service... All users connect to TEC-EXCHNG to get their email through OUTLOOK 2003. MY PROBLEM: I don't know what's going on but approximatly every 30mn to 1 hour, the connections between the clients and the EXCHANGE SERVER stops working. No more email for clients after that period of time. I have restart the server and restart the EXCH...

cannot uninstall Exchange 2000
Just finished a migration from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2000, and I'm not able to uninstall Exchange 2000 from the old server to demote it gracefully. I realize I can manually uninstall, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible to keep it clean. The error I'm getting is: Setup encountered an error while checking prerequisites for the component "Microsoft Exchange 2000": 0x80072030 (8240): There is no such object on the server. The bottom portion of the log is: [05:51:15] Entering CCompDomainPrep::ScGetEffectiveMode [05:51:15] Leaving CCompDomainPrep::...

Exchange 2003 with SP2 problems...

Foreign Exchange
With Excel 2003, is there a way to have a cell automatically update th foreign exchange rate of yen to British pounds from the internet, an then use that cell to do calculations -- peterthistl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- peterthistle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2892 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48664 Here's something to get you started: Open a new workbook On Sheet1, enter the following: A1: FromCurrency B1: CAD A2: ToCurrency B2: USD A3: FromAmount B3...

Active Directory/Exchange problem
All, Before I joined my current employer the admin here upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000(Box A) and then added another Exchange 2000 box to the organisation(Box B)and migrated the data in Box A to Box B. Box B is now the working exchange server and Box A is no longer used. The problem is that if I actually shut down Box A I can add a new user to Active Directory but I am unable to modify a users email/smtp details. All mail can still be transferred with no problems which would lead me to believe that Exchange is Ok but there is some sort of Active Directory link between the two bo...

Auto Response with Exchange 5.5
I would like to create a auto response with Exchange 5.5. So when someone sends mail to careers@domain.com I can have an automated response go back. But I can't setup rules inside of outlook and keep it attached to the server I would like to make some sort of server side rule if possible?? Any suggestions? Thanks, BiG On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:09:59 -0400, bigdogg <bigdogg33_2000@yahoo.com> wrote: >I would like to create a auto response with Exchange 5.5. So when >someone sends mail to careers@domain.com I can have an automated >response go back. But I can't ...