Exchange server reporting tool

Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than
promodag? I will really appreciate the help.
Thanks
sl
0
slawal (1)

=?Utf-8?B?c2xhd2Fs?= <slawal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than
> promodag? I will really appreciate the help.

Quest messagestats is good stuff.

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Arlo Clizer" <aclizer@online.googlemail.com> wrote in message
> =?Utf-8?B?c2xhd2Fs?= <slawal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>
> > Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than
> > promodag? I will really appreciate the help.
>
> Quest messagestats is good stuff.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Arlo Clizer
> FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org
> Archives: http://groups.google.com

0
sconkey (3059)

CRM / SQL Reporting Co-Exist
We are trying to run Microsoft CRM and SQL Server Reporting on the same server. We have experiemented with several approaches but with no luck. Either SQL Server Reporting's Report Manager will not run with an error that session state in disenabled in ASP.Net or I get an error that there is a problem with the assembly Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Types. Does anyone know where I could find a document on how to make CRM and SQL Reporting co-exist on the same or server. It must be possible since many people run Small Business Server 2000 or 2003. Regards, George Vessels ...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Most recommended Exchange book?
I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certification testing would be appropriate. Thanks! On Mar 13, 8:46 am, Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was wondering if you guys could recommend me a good "must have" Exchange > 2003 reference book to keep around the office. Something more geared for an > all encompasing and easy to use reference guide than certificati...

Vendor summary report
Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provide a summary total of how much we have purchased from them during different time periods. Thanks in advance for any help. -- rod Have you tried to create a smartlist under payables transactions? You can then export to excel and sort and subtotal any way you like. "mercfinance" wrote: > Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 > that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provid...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

Second SMTP Server
I have two Exchange servers in the same domain. They are in two separate admin groups. They are on two separate subnets. Inter-Organizational mail works fine. They have one routing group connector between the two. These two servers are on opposite sides of the globe. Server 1 is in the U.S. and sends Internet addresses SMTP directly to its destination just fine. Server 2 is in Europe, and will not send Internet addressed SMTP mail at all. The mail just sits in a queue, and says retry. This appears to be a two fold problem. 1. Server 2 does not send the Internet addressed SMTP mail to S...

Automatically redirecting profiles to a new exchange server?
OK old exchange server was SERVEROLD and new one is SERVERNEW (for arguments sake). The pc has lots of different profiles on it and I dont wanna manually change each profile to reflect the new server. Running Outlook 2002 is there a way to automatically do this? I believe I can use a prf file created using Custom Wizards from the Office Resource Kit and deploy this to do this for me. Can anyone give any more detailed info on how this can be done? Thanks <carlosvenegas@jellybeandesign.co.uk> wrote in message news:1132785375.328184.274520@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > OK ol...

Exchange Router / Deployment Manager
Hi, we have two diffrent issues with CRM 3.0. (But i think they belong togehter, perhaps?) 1. In Deployment Manager i can't browse the domain. (all windows are empty) But i can add users via web interface. 2. On the Exchange -> CRM E-Mail Router -> All users which i have added via Web GUI generate a "Failure" by locating the CRM Users with the Rule Deployment Wizard Thanks for your help! Have you managed to resolve this issue as we're facing the same problem. Any help would be gratefully received. Many thanks, Nick. "TN" wrote: > Hi, > &g...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Restore messages from Exchange database
Our SBS2000 crashed the other day without a backup of Active Directory. We now only have a backup of the exchange database (edb and stm files). The domain has been recreated from fresh and 5 computers were re-joined the domain. Exchange also were installed. Question: what would be the right way to restore the messages from the edb and stm backup copy? Thank you in advance! -jesk Jesk You'll have to recreate the Exchange org and do a restore. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Unless you have a flat file recovery tool like Quest R...

looking for cash drop and paid out reports
Does anyone have a report on these transactions that can be selected by date? Any help would be appreciated. Larry ...

Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate
Hello, I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were some of the line items have been received is there a way to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items and any new line items added? Thanks, Brian M. Database Administrator ...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Remove Add-Ins from Tools Menu
I installed an Add-In, used it an then uninstalled it. The Add-In still shows on the Tools menu. How do you get it off the menu? I exited and restarted the the program several times and the add-in is unchecked. Excel 2000, 9.04402 SR-1 Karl Does this add-in have a name? Some third-party applications are noted for sticking files in XLSTART. Visio comes to mind. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:31:17 GMT, "Karl Irvin" <88karl3200@comcast.net> wrote: >I installed an Add-In, used it an then uninstalled it. The Add-In still >shows on the Tools menu. How ...

received/not invoiced report #5
Hello: All things being equal, is there any good reason as to why an item would not appear on the POP Received/Not Invoiced Report one afternoon but land on that report the next morning? The item should have been on the report that afternoon. The client says that the receipt for the item had been posted, prior to that report having been run that first time. She, also, says that the report option used both that afternoon and the next morning were the same. Could it just have been a glitch in the system that prevented the item from showing on the report that afternoon? Thanks! child...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

Pass infomration from a form to a report...
I have a form that displays a certain fields from a specific record. How can the selected values be passed to create a report? From my understanding reports can only get information from tables and queries. How can I query th information from a form? Thank you for any help, George On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:13:31 -0400, George <MyEmail@FakeEmailAddress.com> wrote: >I have a form that displays a certain fields from a specific record. How > can the selected values be passed to create a report? > From my understanding reports can only get information from ta...

Exchange 2007: M-drive possible?
I tried to execute the ifsdrive script to create an M-drive for the Exchange stores, like in Exchange 2000/2003, but the M-drive does not appear with Exchange 2007. Does anyone know of a way to access the mailboxes in order to move messages out of and into mailboxes? Thanks Not sure if M: is still possible with E2K7, but it is much easier and safer to use e-mai client (like Outlook) to access mailboxes. Prem wrote: > I tried to execute the ifsdrive script to create an M-drive for the > Exchange stores, like in Exchange 2000/2003, but the M-drive does not > appear with Exchange 20...

Sum of Top Values in Access Report
In an Access report, I'm presenting the top 15 cost values in the detail section. I have a counter to do start a new print page. That is working, but I also want to present the group total (=sum[netofreturns]) with the total of the top 15 values [top15only] and calculate the percentage of the top 15 to the group total (top 15/group total) in the group footer. ...

Script to audit windows 2003 servers
I am looking for a powershell script which we allow me to audit my physical servers which are in a specific network. Is this possible to do. The information I need for the server is as following: Model number - amount of RAM - amount and speed of CPU's - local storage - amount of nics - amount of HBA - installed OS And the subnet the servers are in is 172.16.40.0/21. Is there a way I can run one script to get all this information. It will of course require remote access to these servers. Also the servers are all windows 2003 SP2. An...

Problem with Report Filter
Hi, I'm trying to make my reports in REPORTING SERVICE 2000! The report are ok, but when I try do add a filter in CRM, appear a msg saying that I can't add a filter in my report! Any one can help me ?? Hi, You will need to prepare your report for filtering. you can do this by adding an alias to the filteredview with the prefix "CRMAF_". That means that you should not use this as query: "select * from filteredaccount" instead use this query: "select * from filteredaccount as CRMAF_filteredaccount" then you can use prefiltering in your report. Hope t...

Exchange 2007 SP1 mail classifications
Working on setting up classifications on an Exchange 2007 SP1. I need just one thing for all the transport rules to be complete, and that is to create at rule, that giving a mail has a certain classification, the mail is not allowed to be send to external users - execpt if the mail is encrypted. My problem here is that I can't figure out how to make Exchange detect if the mail is encrypted or not. A solution could be that I append a header in the mail, so that another gateway (which I know can detect this) on my network can do this for me based on comparing the existanse ...