Exchange Server 5.5 Admin access and contol over MS Outlook client's mail

An inquiry on Exchange Server 5.5 and MS Outlook client

Hi All,

Could my System and Exchange Admin with full control and
access make some changes and amendments to an old Received
and/or Sent emails at a user mail box folders?, save the
changes or amendments at the Exchange Server 5.5 and at
its original location in the users mailbox keeping the old
original old dates of those emails as before the amendment
is being done? is that possible at all? and could it be
accomplished or not? is it possible to change an email
source code to change the email text? is that possible and
how ? can an admin do that?

Please advise ? what tools and utilities he would use to
do that ? and what methods and steps he would have to
follow in order to achieve that, I appreciate your
response my address is joliabrown2@yahoo.co.uk

Regards

Jolia

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

WCF Client serialization problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5