Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules

I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check
email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and
carbon copy the email to a public folder.

I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for
SBS2003

Thank you very much for your help.

0
Bob4289 (354)

rows of data
Below is my data: row 1 name 1, add1, city1, row 2 patient a row 3 name 2, add 2, city 2 row 4 patient a row 5 patient b row 6 name 3, add 3, city 2 row 7 patient a I need help getting the data to one row for each name1, name 2 - as you can see name 2 has two patients - My result data should look like: row 1 name 1, add1, city1, patient a row 2 name 2, add 2, city 2, patient a, patient b row 3 name 3, add 3, city 2, patient a I have tried filtering - but cannot get that to work my way.. suggestoins kenlyn@americollect.com - Thanks. First, maximum of two names per address???? ...

Intelligent Message Filter restart of MSExchangeIS required ?
I'm planning to install the Intelligent Message Filter on our two frontend servers (which don't contain any mailboxes). Both our situated in different routing groups. I've read that the MSExchangeIS service has to be restarted following installation. Does this just apply to the frontend servers in question or do we have to restart the MSExchangeIS service on both our backend (mailbox servers) as well? Thanks No you don't have to restart at the backend. You may want to have a look at IMF Tune an excelent companion to IMF :) Its available from here: http://www.windeve...

Primary server offline (for good)
My primary server crashed hard on me. I tried restoring, but obviously my disaster recovery plan needs to be updated and tested more thoroughly. It was also the first installed exchange server in the domain. What do I need to do to get everything into a stable state in my domain? There is another server with AD and exchange, in fact it already was the primary mailbox store, so I don't have to worry about that. I'm having a problem getting exchange to allow me to change the recipient update service (enterprise configuration). When I click on browse for the 'Windows Domain Cont...

MS Money 2003 crashing when I click the icon
A week ago my ms money 2003 started to freeze up whenever I clicked on Bills & Deposits, but I could access everything else. I also removed and reinstalled. Now, when I click on the icon, it opens and closes and the send report pops up with the error signature: AppName: money.exe AppVer 11.0.0.716 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 11.0.0.716 Offset: 002b2d18. How do I fix this?? Thank you. I am running in XP. I have had a similar problem which seems to occur when I am looking at forcasted cash flow. If I even hover the Mouse over the transactions that have been used in the forecast, M...

Access 2003 Warnings
Where is the setting in Access 2003 that stops the "jet 8.0" warnings? I remember someone said that you could lower the security settings or something like that. Hi Scott, There is no need to do this anymore, Jet 4.0 SP8 is now available. You can install the OS appropriate version from the following pages: Windows Server 2003: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=97BC8126-5C60-44BC-A2CE-1E40C7FE2B34&displaylang=en Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2DEDDEC4-350E-4CD0-A12A-D7F70A153156&displaylang=en Windows 2000: ht...

Export Exchange 5.5 Distribuition List Members
does anybody know how I can extract the distribution list membership from an Exchange 5.5 server (of a specific distribtuion list, not all of them)? I have a DL with about 190 members, but i can't find away to simply get that info into an excel spreadsheet or word or anything. Anybody have any ideas?? Via the admin program, tools menu, directory export, select only distribution lists. You will get all the DLs but you can then edit the csv in excel to remove the other DLs. -- hth, SusanV "Jason" <jingram@dpconline.com> wrote in message news:eIjxaCG3DHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP12...

Connection Sharing with SQL Server 2000
We have an Excel 2007 spreadsheet with 44 sheets. Each sheet has a connection to a Sql Server 2000 database where it executes a query on a view. One poor user has to enter a password for each of the 44 excel sheets!!! Another user runs the same Excel spreadsheet and claims to only have to enter the password once. I am a dba, not an excel programmer, but it seems one user is able to share the connection while the other poor user has to open a separate database connection for each of the 44 sheets. There appear to be .ODC files which contain connection strings which appear to ha...

Error restoring GP to new server
I installed a new server and installed SQL 2000 and greatplains. I copied the database backups and tried restoring the old DBs to the new server. I am getting the following error when trying to access the companies: A get/change first operation on table 'ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites' failed accessing SQL data Any help would be greatly appreciated. BW Did you install all of the products on the new server? "Bruce Wayne" wrote: > I installed a new server and installed SQL 2000 and greatplains. I copied > the database backups and tried restoring the old DBs ...

Publisher 2003 Crashes
I have just reinstalled Office 2003 Professional Edition on several of my computes. One one computer, I can open up and work with Publisher 2003 with no problems. The other computers, as soon as I click on anything in Publisher, I get the error message "We're sorry, but publisher needs to close", etc. I send the report and when I click on the Microsoft link for further information, it tells me that it is a demo. It is NOT a demo. Anyone know how to fix this? Are you getting an error box with a details button? Have you activated the Office suite? -- Mary Sauer...

Purchase Outlook 2003
Where can I purchase Outlook 2003? I've tried Staples but they only carry Version 2002. Thank you. try Amazon.com or other online stores. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, Visual Quick Start Guide - OneNote 2003 Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=3...

copy a OWA SSL cert from 5.5 to 2003
I need to know the process to copy my existing SSL certificate from my old 5.5 OWA server to my new 2003 OWA server. (This is sub-domain cert from a real CA, not my own.) Also I have a front-end server, where do I need to install the SSL cert? Just on the front-end server? Just on the backend server? or Both? ...

Excel 2003: macro to add data to next empty row
When I run this macro with new data it overwrites instead of pasting to the next empty row in the destination sheet. Any suggestions? Sub Copy9365() 'Copy cells of cols A,D,F,H,J,L,M,N from rows containing "9365" in 'col B of the active worksheet (source sheet) to cols ',A-H of Tester (destination sheet) Dim DestSheet As Worksheet Set DestSheet = Worksheets("tester") Dim sRow As Long 'row index on source worksheet Dim dRow As Long 'row index on destination worksheet Dim sCount As Long sCou...

Exchange PRO"s i need help
Hello, after my domain is upgraded from an earlier version, my exchange is now showing more information in the outgoing email headers, Is it normal and how can i change this behavior. Domain is Win2k mixed mode, Exchange 5.5 Header info before domain upgrade Received: from mail2.external.com ([12.3.5.22]) by mc1-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:07:14 -0800 Received: by mail2.external.com with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) id <1JNKXN5S>; Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:08:45 -0500 Message-ID: <CE774EBF613687BF402653A59@mail2.external.com> ...

Local profiles + Outlook data
Could someone please refer me to step-by-step instructions on moving Local Profiles and Outlook data into Exchange 2003? I have a small group of XP users that I need to move into a new Active Directory domain, and import their Outlook data + IMAP mail from a BSD server to Exchange 2003. I've built the AD domain; added user accounts and configured mail routing between Exchange, Postfix+Courier, and the outside world; and have DNS zones, VPN access, etc. all working. Next I need to: 1 - move each Windows Box into AD, (okay, this one is easy) 2 - move their login profile into AD, so tha...

Outlook 2003 rules process in the wrong order
I have a set of rules to act on word lists in the incomming message body, a client rule(s). My last rule tells Outlook to move whatever does not apply to the rules above to another folder. All of the rules work as they should IF the last rule, which is at the bottom of the rule list is not checked. If I check (enable) this last rule then messages are sometimes processed by this rule that should have been processed by a previous rule. Anyone have any ideas on this. Thanks Don ...

Q: How do you protect your Exchange (anti spam, virusscan, etc) ?
Hi all, We have TrendMicro Viruswall + Content Manager on our perimeter that send/receive our company's emails. Our Exchange 5.5 doesn't talk to the outside world. We've an issue where internal user can send out email as another internal user using Outlook Express. I've followed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;199164 but Viruswall can no longer relay emails to our Exchange server. I believe Viruswall doesn't have an option to set the SMTP authentication. What are the options for me in this situation? Thanks & regards, Sur Suryanto wrote: ...

Excel 2003 Column Chart
Is there anyway to have a column chart show negative numbers above the category axis rather than below? and at the same time when the number is negative to have the column coloured (say) Red to Black? (A bit like conditional formatting I suppose) Sandy Hi, Here is an explanation of how to set the colours used in negative values. http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm The category labels are best positioned out side the plot area in order to avoid clashing with the columns. Cheers Andy Sandy wrote: > Is there anyway to have a column chart show negative numbers above the &g...

Reseting Filter
Hi All, I have form running on a query with a few filtering combo boxes. I have the following code in the query for the criteria: Like "*" & Forms!frmMain!cboCombo1 & "*" in the afterupdate of each combo i have me.requery in the Clear Filter button I have the following: cbocombo1.value = "" cbocombo2.value = "" me.filter = false although the text boxes clear but the filter is still on. is there a way to fix this? Thanks. "PJ" <paul.nguyen81@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:FmTFi.2757$Sd4.2740@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com... ...

Business Portal 3.0 and SBS 2003
Our current configuration consists of an SBS 2003 server running exchange and the default Companyweb on Windows Shairpoint server and SQL 2000 server. We have an application server with SQL 2000 and GP 7.5. I am planning the upgrade to GP 9.0. Is it possible to run the Business portal 3.0 on the companyweb virtual server. Or can I add another virtual server for Business portal on the SBS 2003 server. If I am reading the documentation right, I could point to the GP databases on the application server and I could set up the document content on the application server. Are there lim...

Can I share calendars from the server?
I need to share about 200 exchange calendars. Can this be done in\through our Exchange Server, without have to visit\logon (as) each client. Thanks Mark On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:14:02 -0600, "Mark" <none@none.com> wrote: >I need to share about 200 exchange calendars. Can this be done in\through >our Exchange Server, without have to visit\logon (as) each client. > >Thanks >Mark > Sure can. See this for some information and the link to the set permissions download. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/setting_calenda.html Thanks, thats perf...

SharePoint Permissions in Project Server 2007
Somehow all of the users got deleted from the SharePoint permissions in our Project Server 2007 system. If you go to Site Settings, Advanced Permissions, only people we've added, or edited their information from Manage Users, show up. The resource pool looks fine in the resource center. Does anyone know how to get all of the users to synch with SharePoint again? We tried restarting the services on the server, but it didn't work. Thanks! Try going through each security group and making a change -- I believe that simply saving the group should be sufficient to trigger ...

Problem importing organization into new server
Hey, I have been given a SQL backup of a clients new CRM system to build into my own dev environment. I have CRM 4 Server installed, and it is running my new organisationt. I have run the Import Organisation routine and I can see my new (empty) organisation as the default organisation and also see the one I want to restore. The problem is that I cannot see how to select the organisation that I want to restore. I have set it to default, I have even tried disabling and deleting the newly installed (empty) organisation.. But I still can't get the clients database to load up. I get the f...

Outlook 2003 with POP is a mess!
Man there are soooo many bugs when you mix Outlook 2003 and POP accounts in the same profile. Throw in working offline with this set up and Outlook 2003 is completely unusable. It's like MS took 2 steps forward with OL2003 and 5 steps back. Here's a quick rundown 1) Rules are a mess. Why can't we have TRUE client side rules? If you're not connected to Exchange Server then you can't edit rules (even the blatantly client side ones) that for instance take a message coming in through the pop account and move them to a local folder in a PST. 2) If you start Outlook and ha...

Broken tool tips in multiple MFC applications (including Developer Studio). Office 2003?
I have a situation in which tooltips in our MFC-based application (and others) simply quit working. Even those in Developer Studio 6.0 quit working. Rebooting the machine brief restores them, but they will eventually go south again. I can roughly pinpoint this occurrence to the installation of Office 2003 on the machine (machine OS is Windows XP SP1). Has anyone else seen this (or even better, know of a fix)? Thanks, Rb Yep, seen this many times. I gave up using Microsoft tool tips, and wrote my own. "R Baker" <nospamx@nospamx.com> wrote in message news:uFsEfWycEHA.363...

Script or utility to pull exchange 2003 permissions
We are working on the 2007 DST change and need to locate mailboxes on our 2003 exchange server that have additional permissions assigned to the users exchange box. We have tried the PFDAVAdmin.exe utility, but it pulls out all the permissions for every mailbox. We just need the user accounts that do have an alternate user assigned permissions. we also tried MBinfo.exe but it does not work on our 2003 server. Has anyone used "publicDelegates" in a script to effectively pull this information out. Any ideas would be appreciated.. Thanks, -Brian On 25 Feb 2007 08:13:46 -0800, briangos...