Exchange Rules for All Users

Hi!

Is there any way to write a rule on the Exchange Server applied to ALL
mailboxes?

I want to write a rule like this:

If sender address domain IS NOT @mydomain.it AND destination_address is
all@mydomain.it THEN DELETE message

I have Googled . but I cannot find anything about ..

TAL!
0
me7986 (249)

Is all@mydomain.it an internal distribution group?
Stating your Exchange version when you post such questions helps!

You can simply use Recipient Filtering to drop messages for that recipient.
Also for distribution groups that shouldn't accept mail from
internet/unauthenticated senders, you can modify the group to accept mail
from authenticated senders only.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Cesare G. Rossi" <Me@Privacy.Net> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Is there any way to write a rule on the Exchange Server applied to ALL
> mailboxes?
>
> I want to write a rule like this:
>
> If sender address domain IS NOT @mydomain.it AND destination_address is
> all@mydomain.it THEN DELETE message
>
> I have Googled . but I cannot find anything about ..
>
> TAL!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

SENDOBJECT
I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is working great. I recently got a request from management to send email on behalf of another user, say sales@anycompany.com I know how to do this from within Outlook using the Delegate option in Exchange, The question is: How do I send email using the FROM option that outlook uses in the SendObject ? I would appreciate any information or workaround. thank you. LA lalexander wrote: > I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is > working great. > > I ...

Folder Creation slow in Exchange 2003
Hi, I just got through an Exchange 5.5 to 2003 migration, and am working out the kinks. One thing I noticed, when I create a folder in Outlook (i.e. task list, contacts, calendar, etc.) it takes like 4 minutes to add it. Using Exchange 5.5, it was pretty much immediate. Any ideas? I do still have the 5.5 server in the organization, but it's shutdown. Could this have an impact? Thanks, Troy ...

Message Tracking XML File
Hello: Is there any utility out there that can read the XML file saved from the Message Tracking Center, and present it in an easily readable format? MS explains the XML schema at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms987640(EXCHG.65).aspx but doesn't offer a program to do anything. I found http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2007/11/13/more-exchange-message-tracking.aspx, which looks like it'll take the raw log files themselves and convert them into XML, which isn't what I need. Thank you. -- Regards, M MCTS, MCSA Nevermind....

Cannot Install Exchange 2003
Ok, I'm, stuck. I have completed all prerequisites for Exchange 2003 install and still receive this error when Site Replication Service is being installed: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Services with error code 0xC1030B11 (please consult the Installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again.. I have done everything in MS KB 83395 on this and still it continues to fail. the one problem I have with the KB article is that it tells you to change the passwords for this service to be the same on the...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise / Public Folder Store
Hello, I have the following configuration: - Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 - 2 OU with users - each OU has it's own GAL, AL and OAB I created two public folder stores for each OU and to give each OU access to a public folder store. But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. Additionaly I try to replicate one OAB to the additional Public Folder Store. Thanks in advance. Cheers Fabian "But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. " You want to clarify that? "Fabian K�lling" <FabianKlling@dis...

Allow email templates to be sent to internal users and groups
Need the ability, for example in a lead, to email using a template to internal users for notification of assignments, etc...as well as in other record entities in workflow allow to email to multiple user's internal users instead of just one - this is useful for notifying groups that need do complete collective processes that are too complicated to send out a task for each. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If y...

Rules do not execute automatically
Recently Outlook stoped processing a group of rules that move mail from an Exchange Server folder to the client personal folders. The rules all run when executed through the rules wizzard (i.e. Run Now) without error, but will simply stop working based on mail hitting the exchange server inbox. Looking for some ideas on trouble shooting. ...

CRM-Callouts not firing for non-admin users
Hi. I'm happy to see that there are still helpful and knowledgable people in here. I was wondering if anyone may be able to point me in the right direction with regards to a problem I'm having with CRM Callouts. I have a post callout on account::create. The com app writes some simple information to a text file. Everyone has full contol on this text file. When I create the account as administrator, it works properly. When I create the account as myself (in the administrators group, also a CRM Role of system administrator) it will work also. However, when I create the account as ...

Validation Rule for IBAN Account number in MS Access Form field
Hi, In my table (and the form field linked to it) I have a field for the IBAN account number, which must be 2 Upper case characters A to Z, followed by 18 manadatory digits, and up to 28 total. So in my input mask I have this: >LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;; and it works fine. But when the user enters less than 20 characters total (including the two letters at the start and at least 18 digits) Access gives a very unfriendly ''The value you entered isn't appropriate for the input mask '>LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;;' specified for thi...

Backup User Classes
Is there any ways to backup the User Classes in GP7.5? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_75BBDCCF Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello and thank you for using Newgroups! Generally we recommend to make a backup is to backup of the entire database. User classes are stored in the Dynamics database and the following two tables hold user class information: SY40300 - security restrictions for the user classes SY40400 - user classes Thank you, Melissa Amundson Microsoft Online Partner Support When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsr...

Exchange 2003 SP1 and IMF
Here is something tricky. I have windows 2003 SP1 and exchange 2003 SP1 cluster machine. I never installed IMF. Ever since I have the cluster working, I keep get 9661 information. LIke this Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9661 Date: 2/3/2006 Time: 4:17:46 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXXXXXXXX Description: The Unsolicited Commercial Email default filter level has been updated. The new value is 5. I was told that IMF will not work on cluster. I checked in m$ website that this information means IMF is working. I do not want this function a...

Outlook 2003 does not show Appointment Availability for users for
When adding an appointment next year for private or public calendar using outllok 2003 on exchnage 2003, and inviting othe ruser from gal it shows shows there status in the schdele as no information. If shcedule appointment this year shows the status of the users schedule as is planned in their calendar. please help ...

Exchange 2003 #25
Hi, I install Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 server, I try to configure MAILBOXE in one workstation with win2000 PRO, with OUTLOOK 2000 , and get the Error " OPERATION FAILD" whene I press the check name. localy on the server I can use the outlook, In the workstation I see the server by \\server . and By ping server . What Can I do? ...

Rule applied after Junk Mail Filter
Are all rules applied after the Junk Mail Filter. I am trying to filter out certain types of messages but some of them still end up in the Junk Mail Box. Is there any way to have the rule run prior to going into the Junk Mail filter? I have the filter defined to run as soon as the mail arrives and it is on the top of the list. Thanks! no. rules always run after junk mail. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ O...

Exchange 2003 : Log for an email process...
Hi, How do I check the log for an email. For example, user A mailbox, what is the incoming and outgoing emails for that mailbox for the past few days ? Thank you. Regards, Zul Use the Message Tracking feature in Exchange System Manager. This uses the tracking logs held in the servername.log share under your \exchsrvr folder. There are 3rd party tools that can elaborate on these logs, two of which I detail here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_messag.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com &quo...

SBS 2003 Exchange conundrum (external user)
Our exchange system is set up using the pop3 connector to pop accounts hosted by NS who hosts our domain name. Works well. I have a user off-site that I'd like to give a user@ourdomain.com to so it sounded easy enough, went into Network Solutions account manager and created an account for him. Great, Now he can sit off-site and use webmail to send and receive to his client and look like he's part of my domain. Just what I wanted. Didn't want go get into giving him exchange/outlook account as we are not exposed to internet and I'm not going through the RPC over ht...

Exchange error code 0x8004010f
i had installed exchange server 2003 ,and its qorking quite normally but as i send and receive my emails on client end i receive an error code thats says "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found." This is an error related to Problem downloading offline address book.what version of Outlook is being used .is it Outlook 2003 and used in cached mode? If yes , then removed the cached mode option from Outlook 2003 and try again doing send /receive . Check out this kb article : http://support.mi...

Assigning records to a user without a role
Hello people, This might have been mentioned before, but just to make sure hereby the following suggestion for a next release of CRM 4: When you assign a single record to a user that has no roles, you get a correct error message saying this. When you assing more than one record at the same time to this same user, you get a message simply saying that an error has occured and that one or more records have not been transferred, with no extra eplanation. This error message could be much better (just spend 10 minutes figuring out what this might have been - the error message for one messag...

Outlook rules #35
Hi... I have a question about rules: Anne and Bob only send me messages about horses. But sometimes they don't use the word 'horse' in their emails Other people also send me messages about horses. I want to move any horsey messages to a 'Horses' folder. I have one rule which says "move messages from Anne or Bob to Horses" and another which says "move messages with 'horse' in the body to Horses." The problem is that when Anne sends me a message which does use the word horse, the message gets moved to the Horses folder twice, and thus duplicated...

DR Site Exchange Server?
Hey Guys, I want to set up my current Exchange 2003 (Standard) Server to replicate to my Disaster Recovery site... Would I need to purchase another copy of Exchange software for this install? or is it okay to use the same license for that server? Would this be any different if I were to purchase Exchange 2003 Enterprise? or would I still need to buy 2 copies? Thanks in advance... Nobody on this list is authorized to quote Microsoft's licensing terms. Please consult with your Micorsoft representative or reseller, or consult Microsoft's own licensing site for information about li...

CC: name showing user ID rather than full name
Why would the name in the cc:, etc. fields show as the user ID rather than the display name or email address Is this a pop quiz or did you want some help with this? If the latter, provide some information. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Why would the name in the cc:, etc. fields show as the | user ID rather than the display name or email address ...

Forwarding in Exchange 2003
Hi All, Good morning, Actually i am having trouble in configuring one of users mailbox in Exchange 2003, i want to configure one account to forward mails to two accounts but it takes only one account at a time.It doesnot allow mails to be forwarded to two accounts. Can you halp me in configuring this.Is this allowed in Exchange 2003. Thanks , Raman This is not allowed in Exchange2003. Two workarround: 1) Create a Distribution List and make that two persons to become the members 2) Delegrate the mailbox permission to that two users and let the user opent he mailbox directly. Cheers, Ra...

What is teh easiest way to create mailbox on exchange 2003 without
This process seems to be pretty complicated. I have not been able to find anything to allow me to create an exchange mailbox for 2003. i don't want to use any 3rd tools for this process but .net and wmi or anything else built in is fine. A pointer in the correct direction would be helpfull. Thanks In VB.NET you can bind to the user object and issue the "CreateMailbox" method. You could probably do the same from Powershell. For example: $oUser = [adsi]LDAP://cn=Junkyard_Jones,ou=YardStaff,dc=Mycompany,dc=com $homeMDB = <homeMDB string> $oUser.CreateMai...

Is there a way to build an account from an existing Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 Contact?
I am just getting started with CRM, and I have imported my contacts from Exchange into CRM, but I do not see any way to parse the Contact and create an account or lead from the existing data that I already had in my Exchange 2003 Contacts. It looks like most of the data I would want in an account has already been typed into each Contact in Exchange, but I cannot find a button or tool that allows me to select an Contact and say build account, or lead from Contact data. Am I just missing some hidden menu or does this feature not exist? Bill Walter CRM specifies that you should have imported ...

Removing Exchange Settings
I had my laptop hooked to an exchange system at work whiol my system was OOC, and now tried to remove the account. Problem is that the account seems to be gone, but at the bottom of OL it still says System Offline like it was still on exchange, and it will not auto send receive any longer (I am assuming because the Exchange account was first). Any ideas on how to fix this? A good start would be to go into Control Panel | Mail, bring up the = properties for your mail profile and tell us what accounts and data = files are included. Your version of Outlook is also relevant=20 --=20 Sue ...