Exchange/Outlook Rules

When we configur a rule to forward/redirect email that comes in to our
inbox's to another email account(out side our domain) the mail acts like its
being sent even goes to our sent items list in outlook but never gets to the
net... everything else is running with no problems we send thousands of
emails a day, just that one little problem.
0
Spock255 (2)

You have to enable automatic replies to the Internet

"Spock255" <Spock255@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When we configur a rule to forward/redirect email that comes in to our
> inbox's to another email account(out side our domain) the mail acts like
> its
> being sent even goes to our sent items list in outlook but never gets to
> the
> net... everything else is running with no problems we send thousands of
> emails a day, just that one little problem.

0
ewoodrick (190)
3/24/2005 12:48:04 AM
Thanks that fixed everything right up, I guess this means I need to read more
exchange books.

"Ed Woodrick" wrote:

> You have to enable automatic replies to the Internet
>

> "Spock255" <Spock255@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When we configur a rule to forward/redirect email that comes in to our
> > inbox's to another email account(out side our domain) the mail acts like
> > its
> > being sent even goes to our sent items list in outlook but never gets to
> > the
> > net... everything else is running with no problems we send thousands of
> > emails a day, just that one little problem.

0
Spock255 (2)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Outlook default to paragraph

Exchange 2007 across account search

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

DNS Error on Exchange

outlook 98 corperate forms