Exchange has reported error, nothing in event logs

My exchange monitor has been send this alert out recently.  We have
recieve the error 3 times and have found nothing in the event logs.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

"TPEXCH00" has reported a "Error".  Reported status is:
Queues - "Unknown"
Drives - "Error"
Services - "OK"
Memory - "Unknown"
CPU - "Unknown"

Sounds like a problem with the monitoring being unable to collect the disk
space information, which could be a problem with WMI.  Have you tried
restarting the Exchange Management service?  This is what allows Exchange to
collect WMI information.  It sounds like Exchange is encountering an error
collecting the disk information from WMI.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

<mike.brown@tportho.com> wrote in message
> My exchange monitor has been send this alert out recently.  We have
> recieve the error 3 times and have found nothing in the event logs.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> "TPEXCH00" has reported a "Error".  Reported status is:
> Queues - "Unknown"
> Drives - "Error"
> Services - "OK"
> Memory - "Unknown"
> CPU - "Unknown"

0
Ben

Report View
Is it possible to change the fields that display for Reports in My Workplace. For example: I would like to remove Report Type and Modified On from the view. Thank you, Donna ...

CRM and Exchange 10-22-03

Information is needed before this report cacn be processed
Hi, In some of standard reports provided by Microsoft, when i clicked the report, it pop up the error as following: CrystalReportViewer Information is needed before this report can be processed. What's wrong with this? Any thoughts? Thx, Carrie ...

Move Mailbox errors
I'm currently migrating from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. We're in a native mode Windows 2003 AD. I am migrating about 500 mailbox from a standalone Exchange 2000 to a WIndows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Active/passive cluster configuration. Mailbox moves have been going great up until yesterday. While moving the users in the normal way,2 mailboxes hung at 100%. In the "state" column, it says: "Saving changes to the directory". I let it sit at this stage for more than 10 hours. I then have to cancel the task, then it says cancel running tasks, and this wil...

outlook 2007 error message in archive folders
for no discernable reason some and only some of my archive folders will no longer open and give the following error message: the message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Oultlook I have restarted not only outlook but rebooted my computer with no positive result. I have also gone back a month to a restore point but this has not changed the position. As I say it is only some files and then only some subfiles in larger files. One month ago there were no issues. I have added no new programs to the computer Try running scanpst.exe against y...

get the username of the logged on user
I am creating a windows service which is running under Localsystem account. How can i find out the username of the currently logged in user. GetUserName() function returns "SYSTEM". Even the GetTempPath() function returns the path of systems temp directory. And every access to HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key gives me wrong information as the current user in such case is .Default Can anyone please tell me a way to find out the name of the logged in windows user??? The service has to run in system context so i cant change it. Thanks in Advance... "Rohit Kumar" <Roh...

How do I eliminate multiple task status reports in Outlook?
In Outlook, if I keep a task open for several minutes while working on it, it sends a Task Status Report to the person who generated the task every three minutes. I'd like to turn this off so that the only time anyone gets a report is when I click Send Status Report. ...

BUG? HQ Items Reports returning duplicate items
The HQ Items Master Quantity List and Items Master Price List reports are returning incorrect results. If an item is included in an assembly, that item is listed twice. If an item is included in seven assemblies, that item is listed eight times. I presume that the report is listing the item once and then repeating the entry for each assembly the item is part of. Each entry counts the full inventory, so your totals for cost, etc. are way off. Ideally, assembly items would not appear at all in either of these reports. At worst, a line item for the assembly ILC might appear but with a...

Cached Exchange and GAL Problem
I have a windows domain with an Exchange organisation that houses multiple e-mail domains. Each E-mail domain belongs to a different company and has its own GAL. When the users login via terminal services and start Outlook they only see the users within their own company. This is fine, no problem here......Some of these users connect with the same username and password using Outlook 2003 RPC over HTTP that connects to exactly the smae Exchange organisation. When using cached exchange mode and the user clicks on the address book, it displays the entire organisation including information about t...

Sample AFA Cashflow stmt report in GP 8.0
Dear All, I have to create Cash Flow statement report in Advance Financial Reports. I could not find a sample report for this in Sample company. Can anyone pls. tell me where to find this sample report. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -- Developer Why don't you use FRx? It has a cash flow report in the sample company that can be adapted to your live company? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Habeeb" wrote: > Dear All, > > I have to create Cash Flow statement report in Advance Financial Reports. I > could not find a sample report for this in Sample...

Error Number: 0x800ccc0e when I try to get messages
Hello, I am a postmaster of our network and I am having some problems with Outlook 2000 and our pop3 server. The problem is that randomly, Outlook's users can not download their mail because they get the error number 0x800ccc0e when they try to send amd receive mail. We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627) and our server is a Linux Debian running a 2.4.27 kernel. I have tried with ipop3d and in.qpopper as a pop3 daemons and with both I get the error. There is no firewall between them and this is the tcpdump capture from the server (our pop3 server runs at port 40110, bu...

80040e19 error occurring with 2nd NIC installed
I am experiencing the 80040e19 error when expanding public folders in Exchange System Manager, Exchange 2000. I have exhausted all suggested MS articles and *still* have not resolved the issue. No evidence of URLScan or iislockdown being run on the server. Strange thing is is that when I disable the newly installed NIC through device manager the public folders can be expanded perfectly. On enabling the NIC, same error. The server is the PDC, Exchange and Intranet server, running IIS on port 80 for local intranet site and the admin website on port 7715. I have checked the host head...

Exchange connection with RPC over HTTP
Hi, Ive been trying to connect to out uni's exchange server (2003) from off-campus from within outlook, however the dont allow connections through the standard Exchange protocol unless youre on campus. Ive attempted to set up RPC over HTTP however it allows me to connect and verify my username and password but then says the connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavaliable. In addition i can use the activsync protocol to sync my phone with the server but there doesnt seem any other way to access it except OWA. Does anyone know if theres a way to use the activesync protocol to syn...

Need help with using a bar graph in a report
I have a report that separates information about representatives by manager. I need the graphs to give a quick summary on a few stats from each rep but only show for that manager's team and not all information. For example: Manager A has RepA, RepB, and RepC under him. Each rep has Aux1, Aux2, Aux3 information which needs to be displayed. My goal is to show Manager A with his Reps A,B, and C of their Aux1, 2, and 3. Then, under the next manager Header I want Manager B to show Rep D, E, and F with their Aux1, 2, and 3 information. Etc thru Manager G. Please help... Th...

space then date causes error
On my spreadsheet they have to type in a date and other calculations are taken from this point. Of the hundreds that have used it there have been no problems, however as always there will always be one....... When they fill in the date they type a space and then type the date, this throws up errors in the other calculations. Not altogether important but is there an easy fix for this, so that if anyone types a space it is ignored, I dont want to get involved in VBA/macro stuff. Right click the sheet tab>view code>insert this>modify range to suit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By...

Copy sheet in Excel
Hi Wonder if anyone of you encounter this problem before? When I try to copy worksheet in a workbook, the following prompt comes up, indicating name conflict. "A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aaaa', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box" When I clicked yes, another prompt comes up indicating ...

ameritrade plus error
When I try to download my information from ameritrade plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience this problem. Help Please.. >When I try to download my information from ameritrade >plus i get a invalid org error. Anyone else experience >this problem? YES......EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! ...

ie8 log on to this board is weird
Running XP, SP3 - Whenever I try to get on this board, I go to the log on screen and put in my log in info and then I get the ie window that says it cannot open this web site and it lists a couple of options to check for connection etc. However, if I immediately click on the link to this website in "Favorites" again, it opens up the site and shows me logged in. I have to go through this every time I try to get on the site. Is is something in my INternet Options settings?? Also, is there a setting that makes the browser open up maximized, instead of small screen by...

Money2002 Setup Error
When I try to setup (windows98) I get the following: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." Here are the details: SETUP executed an invalid instruction in module ADVPACK.DLL at 015f:715f5858. Registers: EAX=0066cf04 CS=015f EIP=715f5858 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=0066d364 SS=0167 ESP=0066cdf4 EBP=0066d014 ECX=0066f8d0 DS=0167 ESI=00000348 FS=6017 EDX=0044003c ES=0167 EDI=0066d350 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: fe ff ff 50 ff 15 68 11 5f 71 56 8d 85 fc fe ff Stack dump: 00000080 bff77b14 71604004 00667000 0...

Error Occured Trying to Promote this email
This happens when trying to promote a email to CRM activity. Can anyone help? Bob ...

Exchange 2000 OWA Problem
I can access my Exchange 2000 server via OWA from within the network fine. However when I try and access from outside the network, I can't and receive a "page can't be displayed" error message. I believe my DNS settings are correct, but when I go to http://servername/exchange (using fully qualified domain server name), the error message comes up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Martin On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:59:01 -0700, Martin <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can access my Exchange 2000 server via OWA from within the network fine. >Ho...

Installing Exchange 2007 into exsiting organization
This is the first Exchange 2007 we have. Current environment is a mix of Exchange 2000 and 2003 in native mode. During the installation step, it is asking me to enter the name of organization, which I am hesitate to do -- I don't want to create a new Exchange organization under our domain. What should I do so it will pick up the exsiting organization and try to add itself into there ?? I am sorry, let me provide more info about the above post. I read this arcitle: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/54c6e6d4-aa19-4d30-87b6-31a1ca018a3f.aspx and was following the instruction ...

New User
Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2000 on XP Pro SP2 - all service packs updated. Attempted to setup a new user account on this system because previous employee has left and need new profile established. When attempt to setup email through Exchange and click 'Check Name' we get the following error: C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll, Control_RunDLL C:\Program~1\Common~1\system\MSMAPI\1033\MLCFG32.cpl' "@0" The new user account will work fine on another system on the network, so the problem is not with Exchange but with this local system. Have tried deleting the pro...

email report or form
Hi there Is there a way to email a form or just the corresponding page of the report rather then the entire report? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth <Ruth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to email a form or just the corresponding page of the report >rather then the entire report? Form, I have no idea as I have never printed from a form. Page or selected records? For a page on how to print a report for a single record and how to generate reports to attach to emails see the Emailing reports as attachments from Microsoft Access page at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access...

Events change from all day to span over two days
I have a series of events in Outlook 2003 calendar. They could be say, my shift roster which is a pattern of days and nights that repeat every ten days. They are set as All Day events. Some events might be annual events such as birthdays and others are public holidays. Recently, when I was scrolling down the calendar I discovered that some of the events had changed to span two days. I entered the event (a recurring one and I opened the series, rather than the individual occurance). I couldn't see where it was set to start at say, 1am on thursday and finish at 1 am on Friday. I merely ente...